Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,822 members, 7,798,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) (44298 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Nigerians Praise Ocholi’s Performance On Twitter / Jonathan’s Performance Below Average – Obasanjo / 61% Of Nigerians Approve Pres Jonathan’s Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by deletrue: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
This wifeless man like Soyinka still dey? He be like say apc don drop this Dino of a man because of his unstable brain. These are the Nigeria's house of reps. Very irresponsible
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by fesnge(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
He's apc thug..!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by SweetJoystick(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
victorazy:

Contradiction grin
He said F9 and U said C6 who is lieying? grin
Maybe other F9s is actually C6 and A1 to F9
Someone is not telling the truth grin
"The devil we know is better than angel we don't know"
GEJ till 2019.
Super story
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Truth.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
royalblood21
post=29341555:

Are u aware:

-That Sky bank chairman Chief Tunde Ayeni bought Nig. Moribund
MTel/Nitel for 252million dollars

-Are u aware that He bought Ibadan (PHCN) disco distribution?

-Are u aware that he donated 2billion to GEJ re-election fund?

Are u aware that after 2 days of receiving d donation, has approved
increase in PHCN tariff?

Does it mean d so call donation to GEJ was actually an investment ROI
(return on investment) to be born by the ordinary masses

Pls is this Another reason to vote for #Change ?
Are u aware dt ds same Tunde Ayeni is from my village n just 3 minutes drive from ds tout's(Dino's) hometown yet am stil underemployed?
Dino's other name is MIONIESI
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Khd95(m): 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
Waitn 4 mama P 2 tackle dis fellow b4 I comment angry
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by drey076(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
Only a blind man or some1 dat doesnt wish well for nigeria will vote for GEJ
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by coolnews: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
coolnews:
GEJ till 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
drey076:
Only a blind man or some1 dat doesnt wish well for nigeria will vote for GEJ
Na lie! I ll vote for him in d area of road coz i drove to n fro my villa ds season without problem.
May d road to ur village isn't good hence no access to d place else u must ve seen some gd work going on thr
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by gbodimowo(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Akdegreat:
Dear mods , I hope this trash doesn't get to FP. smiley

Chai.. Diaris God o!!!

It aid
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by zikiziki(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
ahaika23:
He's obsessed with gej grin grin grin grin grin
no angry with him
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by IBROHIM: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
fitzmayowa:
This what I don't get what sense is in the crested things on the shirt

Is dino trying to tell nigerians he is saint or was he not part of those that got thIs country to where it is today

That's why I dont take all this polithifecians serious irrespective of their politcal party, they are set of theifing hypocrites...and we keep shouting progress are we to expect progress from dolts like dino

The same man that is an accussed wife beater, the same man with zero morals
but he is right na! Truth no get identical twins o!
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by bot101(m): 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
dino is a very troublesome and unpatriotic nigerian. he wants to mind-bungle nigerian youth into starting a trend similar to the 'oga at the top' saga. the level of response of the nigerian youth to this mind control tactic and others similar to it will be a pointer to how popular gmb is among the youth and also how self-willed we are.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by cluksy(m): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mr Tshirt, Jonathan is not ur wife so can't beat him. tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by 1stola: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
sharawwy:
Who is Dino or re u referin to Ronaldinho
Make two abeg cheesy
I need one too.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by cluksy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Health F9... but
1. Ur belle no reduce
2. Ebola no kill u
3. U dey live fine
4. Go hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by eaccyboy(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Smart til 2019 GEJ til 2019...Dino u sipose to b ma brother bt u aint nothin bt a bi***ch to me
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Tunadez(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
shameless man! i'm disappointed and ashamed to have know this useless criminal
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by jossyj: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
This same man again? Well i still de laugh according to baba. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by mrtimycc(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
The same IDIoTs will decamp from APC to PDP come 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gbam! Gmb till STEALING IS CORRUPTION! #change 2015!
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Larow(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
tebirim:
Watin concern me ni? GEJ till 2019
yes! They don't know that we igbos don't care about how much we suffer! As long as na our man de dere, no p! Sufferhead don master our body! GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Kologie: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
appini:
When pounded yam non reach small pikin hand, he go say wetin he be wan use am do.
you must be a Bini person.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Krisddon: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
MRLINGTON:
Dino Melaye Grades president Jonathan with a customised polo.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/lol-dino-melaye-grades-gejs-performance.html?m=1

Dino is a big fool!
If he was in the position of GEJ, would he have performed better? Well, I don't blame him. He's a bush man that has the opportunity to live in city and have access to some basic things including internet services.
What did Dino do for his constituency during his time as MP?
He only succeeded in deceiving his people and stealing them blind, he built a monumental mansion in his place but the road is abysmal. His filling station is still under construction. Isn't that selfishness? If you doubt me, ask and I will give you details of where Dino hails from and their condition.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by anonimi: 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
rozayx5:
which means dino is a saint undecided

.....just like the pretending A-Looter wanna be buhari conferred sainthood on Abacha, his former junior who later became his boss.

That na original man-must-wack pensioner grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by caniva(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nawa Ooo, Dino self dey follow talk bad about GEJ.

Someone that couldn't maintain family ties.

Politics no get respect Ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by OKorowanta: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Nctrice:
because they are side lined they turn out to be antagonist... he talks shyt as if Nigeria was any better before now
So naija don't av right to kick start a better life under Goodluck? Yeye dey smell
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by ped007(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
MRLINGTON:
Dino Melaye Grades president Jonathan with a customised polo.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/lol-dino-melaye-grades-gejs-performance.html?m=1
After all this poor grading of yours, your still wearing XXL size of polo. . .
We have not forgotten all your evils in the House of Representatives o.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Kolade354:
And it has make FP so go and kill yourself then.

Hurray! FP .. Oya go to heaven na.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by jerryjere(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
lilprinze:
Look at the Criminal who is grading GEJ performance as if he has even done anything positive for his own village apart from telling lies, embezzling money and making empty promises.
dats is y he was angry with gej becos he has no political post in his state and village. What do u expect from him he is free to say whatever he want.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by bego: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJ has been scored high and commended by international community on health, no previous government excel him on roads. Tell melaye to post his own grade.
Re: Dino Melaye Grades Jonathan's Performance On His Customized T.Shirt (Photo) by efemena22(m): 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
How much for dat polo? N600, or N700 maybe... Dino, are you that cheap? Let GEJ be...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani In Prison After He Was Given The Life Sentence (Photos) / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed / President Buhari Lands In Washington DC To Meet With Donald Trump. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.