Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Open Message To Davidylan - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Message To Davidylan (3680 Views)

Islamic Militants ISIS Groom Egyptian Terrorists,behead Soldier In Message To US / A Message To Nigerians As We Celeberate Our 53rd Indepence Day. / Hon. Patrick Obahiangbor's Congratulatory Message To The Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Gabry(f): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2008
Uve got a fan grin
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Lagosboy: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2008
davidylan:

this thread was also posted on the Politics section where i did justice to it. I can't post in 20 places at once.
So what Lagosboy knows me? tons of people can make that claim . . . if he isnt a coward why has he refused to remove his mask?

He states "what" points?

What is there to deny? I stand by my convictions, the actions of a faceless coward wont change that. It doesnt matter if he was there when my mother was delivering me.

The issue at stake is what i stated in the politcs section "Islam should be outlawed" and you did apologise sincerely to all muslims and that was good.

For u saying again u stand by your convictions is not warranted everyone one is convinced about something. You are convinced of your faith which is good and others are about thier faith which is good. All i am saying is excercising maturity and intelligence in analysing these issues and not going to the extreme of blanket castigation of a faith or its adherents. What do we gain by religous attacks, your inflamatory remarks which fuels dissent and hatred. You mentioned what did muslims due to condemn 9/11 and i tell u thousands of muslims scolars condemned the actions and some condoned it. Pakistan gave the US its airbase to launch attack on aghanistan.

Kuwait,qatar Bahrain all gave US its land to launch attacks aginst Iraq although i am strongly against the war that is just to let u be aware we should argue with facts.

U said what did muslims do abt 7/7 i tell u the father of one of the alleged bomber on 21/7 rang the police to inform them it was his son and tips on whereabouts. If the British authorities think the way you think and put the sins of a few on the whole community then the country would be hostile to all muslims.

You call me a faceless coward but i i duly informed you i would mail you to know the person if you cant guess right . On this forum lets discuss the issues i raised and not digress.

Lets free ourselves from emotional blindess and anylyse issues with hinesty free of bias.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Shaz(f): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
Lagosboy:

The issue at stake is what i stated in the politcs section "Islam should be outlawed" and you did apologise sincerely to all muslims and that was good.

For u saying again u stand by your convictions is not warranted everyone one is convinced about something. You are convinced of your faith which is good and others are about their faith which is good. All i am saying is excercising maturity and intelligence in analysing these issues and not going to the extreme of blanket castigation of a faith or its adherents. What do we gain by religous attacks, your inflamatory remarks which fuels dissent and hatred. You mentioned what did muslims due to condemn 9/11 and i tell u thousands of muslims scolars condemned the actions and some condoned it. Pakistan gave the US its airbase to launch attack on aghanistan.

Kuwait,qatar Bahrain all gave US its land to launch attacks aginst Iraq although i am strongly against the war that is just to let u be aware we should argue with facts.

U said what did muslims do about 7/7 i tell u the father of one of the alleged bomber on 21/7 rang the police to inform them it was his son and tips on whereabouts. If the British authorities think the way you think and put the sins of a few on the whole community then the country would be hostile to all muslims.

You call me a faceless coward but i i duly informed you i would mail you to know the person if you can't guess right . On this forum lets discuss the issues i raised and not digress.

Lets free ourselves from emotional blindess and anylyse issues with hinesty free of bias.

Okay, I understand, but how did that warrant you unleashing all his background and all? Some people.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Lagosboy: 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2008
Shaz:

Okay, I understand, but how did that warrant you unleashing all his background and all? Some people.

A man that forgets his history and background can never live to be a great man. Just wanted him to reflect backwards in case it could help him retracing his steps. Religous attacks would lead to no where except fuel dissent and hatred!!

His name was an acknowledged error but the substance of what i wrote I stand by.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by tpia: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2008
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Afam(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2009
Hmmm, this same david claimed his surname was Adenuga so where is the Adenuga in this revelation?

Or, is this david a scammer since even on this forum he uses multiple usernames. I wonder how many decent people would register multiple usernames on a discussion forum to confuse people.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Busybody2(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2009
^^^ The saga continues grin cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 5:49am On Jan 02, 2009
Oh my my.Never read the post he wrote that muslims or Islam should be outlawed,Gosh it is more than hate.
a very disgusting fellow.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Oh my my.Never read the post he wrote that muslims or Islam should be outlawed,Gosh it is more than hate.
If you've never read it, then how are you so sure David ever typed such?
Or do you people love being misguided?
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 5:58am On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

If you've never read it, then how are you so sure David ever typed such?
Or do you people love being misguided?

The poster wrote tht and nobody mentioned otherwise.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

The poster wrote that and nobody mentioned otherwise.
Very foolish of you to conclude your judgment based on that.
Would have been wise (since you implied that you read the whole thread) for you to search for the other thread, since someone "mentioned" that the poster created another thread on politic sec.

Very reckless of you to make a judgment, based on no sufficient evidence. '
But then, you lots love being misguided.

Well, Happy new year!
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Oh allow me to help you out here:

1. Did i write something of that nature? - You bet and i have since retracted it and apologised to Lagosboy and other muslims on the thread involved.

2. Do i think you're one of the worst hypocrites on this site? - You bet.

3. Have you seen or heard all that muslims have to say about christians and jews in the quran? - Surely not . . . you probably missed it.

- Points to note: I am sick, sick, sick and tired of these forever outraged hypocrites who come here calling us hateful, islamophobic and disgusting for daring to voice an opinion. The same rabid mob were ready to lynch the pope for simply making a statement, this same hypocrites bellow in rage when cartoons are drawn in far away Denmark.

You're not the only ones on earth so get used to the fact that opposing views are a part of life just the same way christians have been forced to deal with dhimmitude over the centuries.

Am i glad IDF planes are bombing HAMAS to oblivion? You bet with your last farthing its making for plenty of relief!

Go on being outraged . . . its America so who cares?
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2009
Afam:

Hmmm, this same david claimed his surname was Adenuga so where is the Adenuga in this revelation?

Or, is this david a scammer since even on this forum he uses multiple usernames. I wonder how many decent people would register multiple usernames on a discussion forum to confuse people.

You came late . . . grin
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 6:21am On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Would have been wise (since you implied that you read the whole thread) for you to search for the other thread, since someone "mentioned" that the poster created another thread on politic sec.

Well, Happy new year!

I didnt conclude on that, the poster mentioned it,Why would i waste time digging for threads by some1 that thinks Islam should be outlawed.

Oh pls off with your head,If you were wise enough you would have noticed that other posters didnt nt disagree with the fact that he wrote that.
Oh pls dont happy new year me.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2009
davidylan:

Oh allow me to help you out here:

1. Did i write something of that nature? - You bet and i have since retracted it and apologised to Lagosboy and other muslims on the thread involved.

2. Do i think you're one of the worst hypocrites on this site? - You bet.

3. Have you seen or heard all that muslims have to say about christians and jews in the quran? - Surely not . . . you probably missed it.

- Points to note: I am sick, sick, sick and tired of these forever outraged hypocrites who come here calling us hateful, islamophobic and disgusting for daring to voice an opinion. The same rabid mob were ready to lynch the pope for simply making a statement, this same hypocrites bellow in rage when cartoons are drawn in far away Denmark.

You're not the only ones on earth so get used to the fact that opposing views are a part of life just the same way christians have been forced to deal with dhimmitude over the centuries.

Am i glad IDF planes are bombing HAMAS to oblivion? You bet with your last farthing its making for plenty of relief!

Go on being outraged . . . its America so who cares?

Ok good,but i am not an hypocrite.After all you wrote, Note this i am not a Christain neither am i Muslim,If u watch closely i don't condemn either religion.
I let them be,the last time i checked that doesnt make an hypocrite.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

I didnt conclude on that, the poster mentioned it,Why would i waste time digging for threads by someone that thinks Islam should be outlawed.

Oh please off with your head,If you were wise enough you would have noticed that other posters didnt nt disagree with the fact that he wrote that.
Oh please don't happy new year me.

LOLOL!! Well, I can say you're one disgusting little idiot tongue, atleast I have evidence.

So you couldn't waste time digging out a thread, yet you could waste typing the rubbish up there tongue
But oh well, just because others jumped off a bridge, you must do the same.
hmmm, now if I made a thread stating that you claimed your lesbianism. What do you think a logical poster would have asked for?

lolololol, Happy New Year. Plz, am quite sure you came with a shutdown button, do yourself a favor by pressing it now tongue
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by TOYOSI20(f): 6:29am On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Well, Happy new year!

Ummm. . . .now if that aint a gurl standing by her man I dont know what else is, . . . . cool

Happy '09 y'all, cheesy
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Ok good,but i am not an hypocrite.After all you wrote, Note this i am not a Christain neither am i Muslim,If u watch closely i don't condemn either religion.
I let them be,the last time i checked that doesnt make an hypocrite.

atheists in the US have forced us to say only "happy holidays" . . .
they are in court to force christian prayers out of Obama's inauguration.
Bibles, prayers and even the US motto "in God we trust" have been taken out of schools, public places and government . . .

We can no longer wear religious symbols in the UK while muslims are free to wear their hijab.

The humanist societies in the US and the UK are going around with buses saying their is no christian God and our religion shld be outlawed . . .

How many christians have come looking for your head?

Enough with all these phony outrage! If you don't wish to read disenting opinion then i suggest you open a personal blog.

Finito!

NB: Thanks Toyin . . . kiss
But trust me, these hypocrites arent worth a waste of your time.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 6:33am On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LOLOL!! Well, I can say you're one disgusting little idiot tongue, atleast I have evidence.

So you couldn't waste time digging out a thread, yet you could waste typing the rubbish up there tongue
But oh well, just because others jumped off a bridge, you must do the same.
hmmm, now if I made a thread stating that you claimed your lesbianism. What do you think a logical poster would have asked for?

lolololol, Happy New Year. Plz, am quite sure you came with a shutdown button, do yourself a favor by pressing it now tongue

Oh Gosh off with your head,he just confirmed that he wrote it and apologized.
Its ok i knw why you are angry,do me a favour and direct it towards the creator of the thread not me.
and while u are at it get a life.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2009
davidylan:

atheists in the US have forced us to say only "happy holidays" . . .
they are in court to force christian prayers out of Obama's inauguration.
Bibles, prayers and even the US motto "in God we trust" have been taken out of schools, public places and government . . .

We can no longer wear religious symbols in the UK while muslims are free to wear their hijab.

The humanist societies in the US and the UK are going around with buses saying their is no christian God and our religion shld be outlawed . . .

How many christians have come looking for your head?

Enough with all these phony outrage! If you don't wish to read disenting opinion then i suggest you open a personal blog.

Finito!

NB: Thanks Toyin . . . kiss
But trust me, these hypocrites arent worth a waste of your time.

Hmmm oh i see,that is the reason for the hatred,you knw wht Go tell them that to their faces and nt to me.
I sincerely dont care.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Oh Gosh off with your head,he just confirmed that he wrote it and apologized.
Its ok i knw why you are angry,do me a favour and direct it towards the creator of the thread not me.
and while u are at it get a life.
LOLOL. . . .angry? Absolutely not.

He apologized, I suggest you do the same.

Admit your post was unfair tongue

Lol, you're right. I must not have a life to reply an idiot like yourself. omugo oshi tongue tongue kiss kiss

@toyosi
na here you dey?
who be lover boy? You still didn't answer me o
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

I sincerely don't care.
What a useless thing.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have "taken your time" to post.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 6:41am On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

What a useless thing.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't have "taken your time" to post.

Oh pls that wasnt an independent statement so quote well,and mind you pls write in a language i understand.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Oh please that wasnt an independent statement so quote well,and mind you please write in a language i understand.
Bear with me, I don't speak/type foolishness.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Bare with me, I don't speak/type foolishness.

Tell me who you are David or toyinrayo,i notice how you log off and David logs in,and vice versa.
And you call some1 an hypocrite! Gosh.
Off with both your heads,if u have problems with Muslims i suggest you tell them to their faces,I mean face to face the next time u meet 1,instead of coming here to inflict your frustrations,David/toyinrayo.Disgusting is an understatement.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Tell me who you are David or toyinrayo,i notice how you log off and David logs in,and vice versa.
And you call someone an hypocrite! Gosh.
Off with both your heads,if u have problems with Muslims i suggest you tell them to their faces,I mean face to face the next time u meet 1,instead of coming here to inflict your frustrations,David/toyinrayo.Disgusting is an understatement.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You're so foolish it's entertaining tongue
Wouldn't it be a favor for you if I employ you as my town's fool? Tumfulu would be quite mad that you took his job
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by arramyjay: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!! You're so foolish it's entertaining tongue
Wouldn't it be a favor for you if I employ you as my town's fool? Tumfulu would be quite mad that you took his job

Oh god u are so predictable, cheesy Amuse your self or should say deceive your self nt me.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Hmmm oh i see,that is the reason for the hatred,you knw wht Go tell them that to their faces and nt to me.
I sincerely don't care.

1. for the upteenth time, the only people who can see "hate" are trolls who are forever "outraged" over a slight to their religion. Get over urselves . . . other people exist on earth too and arent going anywhere.

2. Yeah you dont care . . . that's why u're on the thread in the first place.

3. I dont care either . . . i only try to clear the air so other air-heads who come here without thinking wont go away with the wrong impression.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

Oh god u are so predictable, cheesy Amuse your self or should say deceive your self nt me.
LOL, trust me, you're amusing enough tongue

Forget what I said about your shutdown button, continue posting. I mean, this is New Year, lemme laugh a lil na grin grin
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 02, 2009
arramyjay:

And you call someone an hypocrite! Gosh.

whats new? thank God i dont live in Kano or Saudi Arabia.

In civilized society we dont go off with the heads of our opponents. grin
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2009
toyin, enough . . . wink

it just aint worth it. these people seem great on the surface . . . as soon as their religion gets in the mix u're better off staying on opposite ends of the earth's gravitational poles.
Re: Open Message To Davidylan by nguage(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2009
fight! fight! fight!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Funny Manliness Meter. How Much Of A Man Are You? [PHOTO] / Project Completed For A Nairalander Pics!!! / Extraordinary People You Don't Know Actually Exists (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.