Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende (30397 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) / Osinbajo Meets With Boko Haram Victims In Maiduguri (graphic Pics) / Fayose Relocates Hausa Community Members Following Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by sammsimm(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Firefire:
I hope this short man would take responsibility for the outcome of all his senseless wandering in the near future ? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by FolabiCash: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sigh , this Short busybody man is virtually everywhere. Sha don't spend all your savings on a fruitl...... You know the rest.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Donbrig: 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Osinbajo is just giving Naija political campaign a new meaning. He is so real and connecting himself deeply to grassroot voters. May the good Lord give you enough strength and wisdom to overcome all your opponents.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Alphaoscar: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
This man is a workaholic oooooo? he was at blue roof of LTV today where he met the farmers group together with Ambode.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by emiye(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Smart of him, the Popularity soars daily....... though campaign never really start sef.

He is creating the needed buzz in Lagos, other places catch the buzz through the media outlets in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by 2scorehigh(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Na wa o! This Osinbajo is already working too hard for this thing o!

Something in mind tells me, the guy is already nursing his own Presidential ambition.

Anyways, good for him.

Sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by laplace19(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
Hahahahahaa. I laugh in ijaw

Chekwas okorie ko chekwas okorocha ni. The lowlifer cant even pull 10,000 vote, his ibo kinsmen wont vote for him. Heck, ojuku, the greatest ibo man that ever lived couldnt even win an election in his own ward.

It is high time you realise that the ibos are the slaves in Nigeria. It is your destiny to worship the Yorubas, Hausas and Ijaws -(they have usurped your position as the 3rd major ethnic group in Nigeria)

You type and laugh like a clown... needless for such post...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Misogynist2014(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Charismatic leader! Nothing will stop me from voting GMB and Osibanjo. I'm not apc, neither I'm I pdp, God forbid! I've been following that wicked party called pdp since ages, it is time for change, this is my chance to vote right, the time for change. Vote out the clown prince of otuokpe, that consumes 4million naira per day. angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by 1stola: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
HzRF:
Gud 1

When will he visit prostitutes?
I thought he met them some times ago... Didn't you ask your girlfriend?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by BjMorgan(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
Am beginning to like dis man

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by lion042(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
You are just stressing yourself for nothing, you better use this time and read
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by emiye(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
Gbawe2:

What is this guy talking about? Are there other poster who, like me, think this guy just talks for the sake of it and never with the intention of making logical/intelligent sense? I have never seen this poster, along with another poster called tit, say anything meaningful or sensible. Not even once.

Hahaha ! grin Na confusion. As for that "tit" character, i always imagine him/her to have a big and bold inscription of mumu engraved on his/her forehead. Mumu things everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by egift(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
APC uniting Nigerians for Greatness!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Rhozabeth(m): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=Firefire post=29338246]I hope this short man would take responsibility for the outcome of all his senseless wandering in the near future ? undecided[/quote

Slowpoke! Has ur president ever done this b4!
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by daintyprincess(f): 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by 1stola: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
abu12:

Do you have relatives who are prostitutes at obalende?
lol!
You're going too far sef. You forgot his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by BabaO2: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
FreeGlobe:

Definitely, except if you have Lagos in mind, as for Aso Rock the yorubas will never see it again before a "rude and canterkerous" stranger
But your tribe will never see it, abi Jonathan na ur tribe? Rotimi Amechi no be Yoruba o, abi ebele Jonathan na Ibo? Ode

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
I no some TANoids would wish Sambo is as Articulate and sound as the prof! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by HzRF(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

I thought he met them some times ago... Didn't you ask your girlfriend?
Fortunately I don't have any
Maybe u should ask ur mother she sure to know
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by ussy09(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Dis guy is damn serious any hw sai Buhari!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Donbrig: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lagos is the most vital state to win in a presidential election in Nigeria, its electorate are almost that of the whole south-south. Nobody can win as president without winning Lagos, no magic or rigging can ever make it possible. Osinbajo knows these facts, and he is working hard on it.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by HzRF(m): 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
abu12:

Do you have relatives who are prostitutes at obalende?
I live at osogbo maybe we should ask from ur mother... that she is a market woman doesn't stop her .... .
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by 1stola: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
FreeGlobe:

President Chekwas Okorie = Igbo
Anybody can field presidential candidates of which we know who the winners are and the Yoruba are not represented there.
UPP KOR, UPS NI
HOPELESS BIAFRAN

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by jmaine: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pastor busy gallivanting to no where . . .
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Gbawe2: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
daintyprincess:
Abeg,person wey know dis guy make e help me beg am say e don do. Wetin!!!!!na him go first become vp,we don hear say he dey run make he wait till 2015 abi he go die before then?(abi na d money wey he use obtain form dey do am),make e no too embarrass himself cos if GEJ win last last,he no go fit commot reach him gate cos of shame oh

Put 100% into everything you do, as Osinbajo is doing, and your life will be 100% more successful and fulfilled . Try it and see the difference to your life. People like Osinbajo already understand what it takes to be a winner in life. This is what you are seeing in his strategy and conduct.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by secretcode01: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
braine:
Nice.
very very nice
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by aurenflani: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
daintyprincess:
Abeg,person wey know dis guy make e help me beg am say e don do. Wetin!!!!!na him go first become vp,we don hear say he dey run make he wait till 2015 abi he go die before then?(abi na d money wey he use obtain form dey do am),make e no too embarrass himself cos if GEJ win last last,he no go fit commot reach him gate cos of shame oh

Are you still a dependant? I couldn't fathom any iota of seriouness in you. Anyone who wants a future has to exhibit some aura of seriousness and a measure of intelligence.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by lexxylalas2(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
braine:
Nice.
This man looks so local.l hope he doesnt transfer this locality if he becomes vice presido dats if its even possible.
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
Adminisher:
This guy is the most energetic politician I have seen in a long time.
I'm really baffled at the path he has taken. it is hard to not vote for such a person after he approaches you. the last time I saw this type of campaign was during departmental election in university.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by Collynzo419: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
BjMorgan:
Am beginning to like dis man

It was only a matter of time.

This is a brilliant academic and a gentleman. He has won the hearts of all the people in the SW and now ensuring that the North are not complacent.

You can sense the panic in the PDP camp. The guy is using the same political strategy Obama used in winning his first term. He is engaging with the youths and using the social media effectively

Sai Buhari

GEJ till Feb 2015

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by emedy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Truly...this is what You get when Will and Purpose meets Opportunity. Imagine a Nigeria with 5 parties fielding 5 Presidential Aspirants like Osinbajo!
Re: Osinbajo Meets The Hausa Community Leaders In Ikoyi Obalende by secretcode01: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Donbrig:
Osinbajo is just giving Naija political campaign a new meaning. He is so real and connecting himself deeply to grassroot voters. May the good Lord give you enough strength and wisdom to overcome all your opponents.
big AMEN

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / PDP Governors Pray For Obaseki To Emerge Edo Guber Candidate / Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.