Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy (42713 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by segnys007(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
How come he sees only evil? Does it mean God doesn't reveal non evil things to him? Moreover, it's kinda strange that a man of God would bask in having predicted a calamitous event, after the occurrence of the event! Which is what he's doing by posting them video.

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by BABANGBALI: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
samuelson06:
Am not a member of SCOAN but as far as am concerned, that's God's headquarter on earth today.
yinmu,if you are convinced that,that's God's headquarter,why are you not a member of the church?headquarter ko,local government ni heaquarter my yansh

2 Likes

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by samuelson06(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
BABANGBALI:
yinmu,if you are convinced that,that's God's headquarter,why are you not a member of the church?headquarter ko,local government ni heaquarter my yansh

They don't have a branch in my state sir. I love the man of God. Kill yourself.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2014
Umm so d topic I posted made fp, dint evn knw sef
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by cold(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
The idìot keeps disgracing the country with his nonsensical predictions or is it prophecies.And to think this mòron could not foretell the disaster in his own backyard. Talk about idiocy in its finest form
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by gbodimowo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Story for the goods gods
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by BABANGBALI: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
samuelson06:

They don't have a branch in my state sir. I love the man of God. Kill yourself.
anoda sucker,successfuly brainwashed by TB tongue
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

He should leave the world alone?
You must be a mad man

u called me a mad man for expressing my view abi?
may 6 story building with pillars for 2 story building like TBJ's building collapse on u along with 80 something members of ur loved ones then i will come out and say i prophesied about it.

how about that?

brainwashed maddest man.

2 Likes

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by samuelson06(m): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
BABANGBALI:
anoda sucker, successfuly brainwashed by TB tongue

Go hug transformer if you feel pained. I love TB Joshua. Atleast, he's a Christian and a gift to our generation.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
samuelson06:

Do you watch his channel EmmanuelTV? What makes you feel he prophesied those things after they might have happened? No, he never did what you said, his prophecy came long before that thing happened. I watched and heard it. When the world don't take him serious, you don't expect him to kill himself and you don't also expect him to stop prophesying because that's his work. Am not a member of SCOAN but as far as am concerned, that's God's headquarter on earth today. Take it or leave it. The Spirit of God dwells in him in no measure.
bros ,emmanuel tv is not the appropriate channel to use to send such messages to governments . if every country is to be taken every christian tv programme serious ,the governments will mess up. You can't send a prophesy through a christian tv channel and expect to be taken seriously. I never said he prophesied after those incidences ,I said he always come out to say he prophesied or saw the revelation of those incidences after they might have happened . There are channels to use if u have credible information about something. All he needs to do is write a formal letter to the ambassdor of that country in nigeria about what he forsees about his country.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by BABANGBALI: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2014
samuelson06:

Go hug transformer if you feel pained. I love TB Joshua. Atleast, he's a Christian and a gift to our generation.
no be only gift,na bonanza tongue
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by BinghiNya(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
Ogun kill tb joshua for his fake prophecies, he is a charlatan. Allah Akbar
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Ilekeh(f): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
“I hope Nigeria will wake up and arrest him this time round. He is putting that country on the spot for wrong reasons. Let him prophesy all the killings happening in Nigeria. Many people have died in Nigeria than Indonesia. You have a prophet; why are you perishing then in Nigeria?”

Damnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by 1stola: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2014
byrron:

u called me a mad man for expressing my view abi?
may 6 story building with pillars for 2 story building like TBJ's building collapse on u along with 80 something members of ur loved ones then i will come out and say i prophesied about it.

how about that?

brainwashed maddest man.
WOE betide thee and ALL your love ones before 2014 ends.
Oloriburuku Omo ofo
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

This kennygee girl is just everywhere
So lousy
I know what you're looking for is to get laid.

How is my presence on Nairaland disturbing your Megabytes or your existence?

You know you can just walk away instead of seeking insults.

Laid ko, raid ni.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Olexkid16(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
Just love reading comments. wink
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Herball: 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
All,

I am not a religious person nor a follower of T.B Joshua, However, he is the most caring and philanthropic pastor in the world, according to the magazine and website "The Richest" . He was listed among the 10 world's most richest pastors - In the past three years, he has given over $20 million to causes in education, healthcare and rehabilitation programs.

More in this article: http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/category/celeb/televangelists/

Oyakilome was listed as world's richest pastor - Tell us what he has done in your community

I repeat - I am not a religious person nor a follower of T.B Joshua, but I personally know over 20 people that he has helped and I own a property within 3 miles radius of his church. People go to him for help (Christians, Muslims, etc) - They always come out happy!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by mikeapollo: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
onatisi:
bros ,emmanuel tv is not the appropriate channel to use to send such messages to governments . if every country is to be taken every christian tv programme serious ,the governments will mess up. You can't send a prophesy through a christian tv channel and expect to be taken seriously. I never said he prophesied after those incidences ,I said he always come out to say he prophesied or saw the revelation of those incidences after they might have happened . There are channels to use if u have credible information about something. All he needs to do is write a formal letter to the ambassdor of that country in nigeria about what he forsees about his country.

He does send letters to some ambassadors / embassies. But you cannot expect him to always be sending letters. Some may even translate it to mean that he is seeking connections or favours from the embassies or countries concerned.
I am sure he has written to some Asian countries in the past. With that, they should be the one to monitor his messages on the TV and make use of what they can from his prophecies.

The problem is people don't bother to listen when he gives those prophecies, and then turn around to accuse him when the prophecies come to pass.....it reminds me of Prophet Noah and his generation
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by DDayve: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
gladpresh:
!!!!!!!!!!
Buhari b like comedian on suit....... I'm wit D̶̲̥̅̊ change jor
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by mikeapollo: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
majekdom2:
one of his pophecies is coming to you soon . say amen.
I will receive the prophecy gladly, PRAY, and then DO WHAT HE INSTRUCTS ME TO DO to avert the danger!

Foolish people will turn deaf ears to a prophet's warnings, then turn around to blame him when it happens!

I prefer a prophet who foresees a danger and warns me not to go out or travel on a particular day or month, to another prophet that will tell me that all is well, only for me to encounter a fatal accident on the way
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by nijanigga: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
as a nija man, I have said this severally( gej's word on cnn) that t.b joshua should be in jail.he's robbing the poor gullible Nigerians.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by samuelson06(m): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
onatisi:

No sire! The man of God is bigger than that. He can't be sending letters to government and EmmanuelTV is not "every Christian TV programme." Both of us knows that channel is exceptionally different and known globally. The only reason is simply because they don't take him serious.

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by 12ema: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is why more and more people are becoming atheist. When you have fraudsters wearing the guise of prophets. Poverty in Nigeria is a freaking disease. How else do would you explain people flocking to him all in the name of hope/salvation/financial breakthrough. Let him come and try that nonsense in the west and see how far that gets him.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2014
kennygee:

How is my presence on Nairaland disturbing your Megabytes or your existence?

You know you can just walk away instead of seeking insults.

Laid ko, raid ni.

that hermaphrodite called istola is a carrier tout.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
1stola:

WOE betide me and ALL my love ones before 2014 ends.
Oloriburuku Omo ofo

amen oooooo
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by 1stola: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
byrron:

amen oooooo
To byrron
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by synergycom19: 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
Confused British dullards,For all those defending TBJ,MAY GOD ALSO defend you
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by andyanders: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
Prophet T.B.Joshua is a true prophet of God and people can say anything they like. Yes, let those of us who believed in him as prophet be anything name calling anybody wanna call/
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Donmichaelz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
BjMorgan:
na everything way go happen for real 2morw dat even if chelsea lose or draw, is just like u saying u know much about me, and I say tell me something u think u know about me, u come say my father is a Man, him for b woman bfore? prophesy about d result of next year election make we hear
goodluck go loose
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by AUSVINS(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
soldierdollar:
If Jesus couldn' save himself from the cross of calvary, who is TB Joshua to foresee the disaster that befell him?
Mr Oga pls don't bring Jesus into this TBJ is as fake as as they come.When God retails things to his prophets,he always gives solutions.He said in the Bible that he did not promise us a trouble free world But in the mist of all the trouble he will make a way for us.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
soldierdollar:
If Jesus couldn' save himself from the cross of calvary, who is TB Joshua to foresee the disaster that befell him?

DUDE...ARE U SURE U A CHRISTIAN
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Kobeje(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
This is not to defend or discredit TB but there are some levels of prophecy, of which i will mention 2, namely
1. Forthtelling, that is speaking to edify, comfort and exhortation. Anyone can be inspired to so speak. 1 Cor 14:3.
2. Foretelling, which is speaking of events in advance. This is what TB goes into in prophecies like this.

It should be noted however that most prophecies that foretell events are not rubber stamped ideas. They depend on responses from humans many time. Mary the mother of Jesus had to respond positively for the angelic prophecy to come to pass, at least in her life else it may not come to pass.

Therefore that a prophecy has been spoken doesnt mean it must come to pass exactly as spoken, depending on its context. Some factors are involved, of which human cooperation is vital.

Also, foretelling is not meant to be something anyone can spin anyhow. So to ask TB to prophesy about some events shows lack of understanding of what prophecy is about. Elisha the prophet in the Bible acknowledged that GOD did not tell him ahead about the trouble of the Shunamite woman in 2 Kings 4:27. God can choose to hide an issue from even the most anointed. When anyone the acts as if he knows everything, he is going down gradually.

Therefore, no man of God has exclusive right to prophecy, particularly foretelling. We know in part on this side of eternity. In fact we see dimly. So asking TB to spin some words about chibok is inapropriate.

Also, personal prophecies are meant to be confirmation of what God has been trying to call your attention to.

Just some thoughts on prophecy. Its too vast a subject to discuss fully here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.