Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy (42710 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by DDayve: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
I am a gud follower of Emmanuel TV N I am aware he usually send dis messages 2 appropriate authorities even b4 he airs it in D̶̲̥̅̊ church's statn. Pls, ignorants, learn not 2 despise D̶̲̥̅̊ words of a true prophet

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Kobeje(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=29348728]

Jesus could but chose not to because He came for that purpose.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by subah(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
jboy73:
Haba.... When it comes to tb Joshua, I run out of words on what to say or comment.

I don't know if I should tag him as bad or righteous.

I watch his preachings on TV... He helps the poor, heals the sick, preach to the ignorant, being peace to broken homes etc.

Haba.... Yet I get confused when peeps on social media blast and paint his name red.... Haba.

Last bullet!

[size=30pt] the visions he sees comes solemnly from God.... [/size]
Haba. We shld b careful on how we talk to men of God.

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by queenkoropt(f): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
TB Joshua is God-sent and those who talk against him shd be careful.God will judge them accordingly. TB Joshua's collapsed building was planned and he even prophesied abt it.TB Joshua for life....opposition go shy.God's power on him is all this envy.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by barnabas91: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
jboy73:
Haba.... When it comes to tb Joshua, I run out of words on what to say or comment.

I watch his preachings on TV... He helps the poor, heals the sick, preach to the ignorant, being peace to broken homes etc.

Haba.... Yet I get confused when peeps on social media blast and paint his name red.... Haba.

Last bullet!

My brother, they did worst than dis 2 Jesus Christ. Prophecy is not something one chose but it choses us. I for an example, i dream of tinz and it happens. Once u see tinz, u must say or else u won't av peace, it will be like a heavy burden u need to lift. There was dis elderly woman close 2 me, i told her dat i drmt that she lost one of her grandchild. She immediately rebuke it as if am a witch, buh my dear when dis later happened, i was speechless. Since den, i knw vision chose u, u don't chose it.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Maczeelly:
NEXT

All through History people have made 'successful' predictions. They ALL share two common things:-

1) Lack of any specific detail

and even more importantly..

2) All predicted AFTER the event!! grin grin grin
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by franugo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Lovine:
I prophecy all of you will be millionaire next month, hope that's what you want to hear. Bible prophecy about destruction, persecution, etc. Then what's wrong with this? TBJ will live long. I see the British envoy coming to the SCOAN to ask for forgiveness before August next year, mark my word.

cluelessness is now everywhere in naija
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by franugo(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
sammsimm:
“I hope Nigeria will wake up and arrest him this time round. He is putting that country on the spot for wrong reasons. Let him prophesy all the killings happening in Nigeria. Many people have died in Nigeria than Indonesia. You have a prophet; why are you perishing then in Nigeria?”

very shameful! We won't perish in Nigeria. It's ur country dat will perish. Mr Buhari pls tell ur boys 2 stop killing na abeg enuf of all dis bullshit

aaaaah another clueless post
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by fisaylab: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2014
Mumu,u go wake up,gbakiti

3DCYCLOPS:
First of all... Dia father..who is perishing

secondly...errmmm thats all.

Modified*

So we made FP....just as T.b prophesied

errrrrrm T.B you are a true prophet embarassed
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by franugo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
itu404:
Tell some people to hide their ignorance under their shirt. firstly, why is the British man pissed with the prophet? that there is a prophet in the land does not mean bad things will stop. get a life! . if you hate him with venom, you are only confirming that he is genuine, indeed, for the real ones, we are told shall face persecution. the bigger they are in God's work the the magnitude of the trials. they are angry because they have failed to shut his mouth. idiooots

i think i just lost some precious IQ reading this comment
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
barnabas91:

My brother, they did worst than dis 2 Jesus Christ. Prophecy is not something one chose but it choses us. I for an example, i dream of tinz and it happens. Once u see tinz, u must say or else u won't av peace, it will be like a heavy burden u need to lift. There was dis elderly woman close 2 me, i told her dat i drmt that she lost one of her grandchild. She immediately rebuke it as if am a witch, buh my dear when dis later happened, i was speechless. Since den, i knw vision chose u, u don't chose it.

Please, please don't compare the saviour with false prophets. Especially one who could not foresee his own buildings falling down!

I prophesy another air disaster!!!

Of course to be valid I should give the Airline, flight number date etc! Any fool can say they saw a disaster. Oh by the way there will be a road traffic accident in Lagos this week!

Let the state governments work on eventual free education for all to eradicate the stupidity of believing in these moneybags Pastors getting rich and serving 'mammon' off the gullibility of their flock!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by davida222(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2014
There is something fishy here, How
can 2 planes dissapear without. trace,, The Movie Lost Is Becaming
real , Maybe there are in a remote
iland ,
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by franugo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
samuelson06:

Do you watch his channel EmmanuelTV? What makes you feel he prophesied those things after they might have happened? No, he never did what you said, his prophecy came long before that thing happened. I watched and heard it. When the world don't take him serious, you don't expect him to kill himself and you don't also expect him to stop prophesying because that's his work. Am not a member of SCOAN but as far as am concerned, that's God's headquarter on earth today. Take it or leave it. The Spirit of God dwells in him in no measure.

dude making a VAGUE prophesy SEVERAL MONTHS back which is just happening doesn't make him a man of god. Its like saying dt many pple will die in d middle east next year, with ISIS n d situation in d middle east, do u really need someone 2 tell u such easily predictable outcome Some people are just good predictors. They are guys who have never lost a bet, are u going 2 tell me they have d spirit of betting Make una dey reason with una brain 4 dis country na ABEG! Na me con dey beg una oo.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by joe17: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
CityNG:

And these are the kinds of sentiments where there is no accountability in Nigeria that has brought us to where we are today.

Congratulations Sir, you are part of the negative Nigerian experience.
tnx, but dats just ur opinion. It doesn't count!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by ooshinibos: 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
joe17:
They shud leave this man alone abeg!
U ARE A TYPICAL RELIGIOUS NIGERIAN ..why should they leave this mAN alone ? ...i see why u nigerians dont have electricity its because you have left ur leaders alone .... u guys are not ready , all of u
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by franugo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
queenkoropt:
TB Joshua is God-sent and those who talk against him shd be careful.God will judge them accordingly. TB Joshua's collapsed building was planned and he even prophesied abt it.TB Joshua for life....opposition go shy.God's power on him is all this envy.

u wan start another wahala now oo. When did he prophesy his building's collapse
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by joe17: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
ooshinibos:

U ARE A TYPICAL RELIGIOUS NIGERIAN ..why should they leave this mAN alone ? ...i see why u nigerians dont have electricity its because you have left ur leaders alone .... u guys are not ready , all of u
what's this one saying

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
joe17:
tnx, but dats just ur opinion. It doesn't count!

The number of likes that my opinion gets will show it's popularity.

Regardlessvand despite the fact that it caused you some hardship it does indeed count.

Your types are a blemish on the Nigerian social fabric.

Next time don't thank me, use that energy to take a deeper understanding.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
joe17:
what's this one saying

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by emmatok(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
I guess what he said pained you like the truth pains all evildoers grin
yeah truth is bitter. tongue

What truth?
The world cannot be dumb as you Nigerians.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by WizPrince1(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Stop criticizing, you might need help from him tomorrow...
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Sarhamsyn(m): 12:20am On Dec 31, 2014
when i started believing T.B prophecy was when he predicted Chelsea win against Bayern Munich even when dat yeeye Octopus predicts Chelsea to loose but i'on no if he truly meant viz one o... maybe he ris jus joking ni. #IssOk
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Weah96: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2014
Sarhamsyn:
when i started believing T.B prophecy was when he predicted Chelsea win against Bayern Munich even when dat yeeye Octopus predicts Chelsea to loose but i'on no if he truly meant viz one o... maybe he ris jus joking ni. #IssOk

Two teams play in the finals, one team always loses.

I saw a magician on YouTube predict the score of the World Cup final, with the name of scorer and exact minute of goal.

That was an impressive magical feat. Joshua's own was the cheap one.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by koikoi2(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2014
I pity this generation of unbelievers.

They hv ears but dey don't listen.

They hv a prophet but dey don't beliv him.

Surely Sodom and Gomorrah will stand against this generation on judgement Day.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by profGinger: 6:36am On Dec 31, 2014
In as much am not holding brief for TB Joshua it is totally wrong for a British diplomat to comment openly in his country of accreditation.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 31, 2014
jboy73:

Last bullet!

what Eva shoot God is on.. I want it too grin
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2014
WizPrince1:
Stop criticizing, you might need help from him tomorrow...

help from demon spawns are a Greek gift
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by lookingfly: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Vikkie14:
In order word, they are calling him "Prophet of Doom". That's an absurd statement. Well, he prophesy and it came to pass, why can't we have those that will prophesy "good/developmental" things than just death? Well, his prophesies and pride in airing them out are typical of an "attention-seeker", but i think he has that already na. Hmm.... Prophesying death and nothing but calamities.....

But i think REVELATION IS FOR REDEMPTION. I mean, when God reveal something to someone, God's aim/plan is for the evil to be AVERTED.
Why did he likes taking PRIDE in prophesies of doom/accident/mishap that finally occur?
GOD REVEAL TO REDEEM
when it comes to prophesy my brother,it's a two way thing.the prophet and the ppl being prophesied to.the prophet prophesies what is been showed to him by God and it's left to the ppl to take the prophesy serious or not.don't kknow if you are a christian but there is a good example in the bible about joseph and pheroah of egypt where joseph had to tell him about the pyears famine and outburst of agric. Produce.so joseph prophesied and pheroah took it serious.thats the way it should be bro.cheers
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by lookingfly: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2014
franugo:

u wan start another wahala now oo. When did he prophesy his building's collapse
i also watched the prophesy too on emmanuel tv.my question is,how many times do you watch emmanuel tv in a day.pls if u dont have info and not sure of anything dont comment.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by phunkies9(m): 8:43am On Dec 31, 2014
the man too fake na to ey act film for him church na he sabi GOD go punish TB joshua very soon
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by joe17: 9:24am On Dec 31, 2014
CityNG:

The number of likes that my opinion gets will show it's popularity.

Regardlessvand despite the fact that it caused you some hardship it does indeed count.

Your types are a blemish on the Nigerian social fabric.

Next time don't thank me, use that energy to take a deeper understanding.

you mean, u and ur multiple handles which u thought wud b of help to ur bizz in here abi? Ok.

No bros, it caused me nofin.

I see how important a sadist like u is to Nigerian society.

Just shut up already! And pay more attention to ur scam bizz.

I used to fink u r matured, pls don't quote me again, I don't do dis e-fight s#*t! Av a nice day, boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.