Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy (42711 Views)

Did TB Joshua Prophesy Bristow Crash Last Sunday? / Lagos Govt Moves Against T.B Joshua Over Building Collapse / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by fineworker24(m): 11:32am On Dec 31, 2014
coolhamid:
I hope TB JOSHUA won't release a video tomorrow telling us GMB would win 2015 presidential election.

Nigerians don't need any Pastor/sheikh to tell us GMB will win 2015 presidential election...

We all know GMB is our Next president.

God bless Nigeria
God bless non-corrupt Nigerians

Sai Buhari
Buhari is a serial loser. He is unelectable. He can only be President of Nigeria with the help of AK47 or the President of arewa republic.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by barnabas91: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
KoloOyinbo:

Please, please don't compare the saviour with false prophets. Especially one who could not foresee his own buildings falling down!

I prophesy another air disaster!!!

Of course to be valid I should give the Airline, flight number date etc! Any fool can say they saw a disaster. Oh by the way there will be a road traffic accident in Lagos this week!

Let the state governments work on eventual free education for all to eradicate the stupidity of believing in these moneybags Pastors getting rich and serving 'mammon' off the gullibility of their flock!
Like i said in my previous post, he doesn't decide what to see, God show him. What about me that forsee ppl deaths and warn dem to be careful but i cudnt see my sis death b4 it came, it was tragec, she died a month 2 her wedding. I so much started doubting God when it happened but later came to an understanding that A26%
 things happen 4 a reason. What if i happen 2 be a popular prophet, ppl will also mock me, u know. Shit happens in life
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by nokingasgod: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
I found the below from the original post to be the most instructive:

Badza-Chinourir said, “I will never run to a man who does not even own up to the disaster he failed to avert at his backyard. He even blatantly refused to attend the coroner inquest despite repeated invitations. No accountability whatsoever.

“I hope Nigeria will wake up and arrest him this time round. He is putting that country on the spot for wrong reasons. Let him prophesy all the killings happening in Nigeria. Many people have died in Nigeria than Indonesia. You have a prophet; why are you perishing then in Nigeria?”

1 Like

Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
joe17:
you mean, u and ur multiple handles which u thought wud b of help to ur bizz in here abi? Ok.

No bros, it caused me nofin.

I see how important a sadist like u is to Nigerian society.

Just shut up already! And pay more attention to ur scam bizz.

I used to fink u r matured, pls don't quote me again, I don't do dis e-fight s#*t! Av a nice day, boy.

I didn't request that you consider me matured or not and I'm not responsible for you waffling through your pathetic existence on assumptions.

What I said about you is true and it obviously hurts you since your train is off its track and you're grasping at red herrings.

You should explain how I've scammed you publicly.

You continue to be a complete disgrace.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
nokingasgod:
I found the below from the original post to be the most instructive:

True but still you'll have pimple faced troglodytes like Joe17 who supports this sham.
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
barnabas91:

Like i said in my previous post, he doesn't decide what to see, God show him. What about me that forsee ppl deaths and warn dem to be careful but i cudnt see my sis death b4 it came, it was tragec, she died a month 2 her wedding. I so much started doubting God when it happened but later came to an understanding that A26%
 things happen 4 a reason. What if i happen 2 be a popular prophet, ppl will also mock me, u know. Shit happens in life

God showed him NOTHING! Do I believe that God showed an imperfect vision lacking in detail to simply tease us that people would died and we could do nothing about it! OR Do I believe that a MAN lies in order to make money?

Prophesy is intended to show the consequences of disobedience to God - its the Bible!

How do we distinguish between true prophesy or those who want to use religion for their own ends - i.e. making money!

Well if the Prophesy is vague and general - like the fairground 'fortune tellers' (its called Blank Reading) it certainly did not come from God!

People could not mock a true prophet because the prophet would have accurately predicted an unpredictable event IN ADVANCE and thus would have to be accepted.

Here we have vague lies that could be anything, AFTER the event. THIS IS NOT PROPHESY and I pray God to forgive people twisting and lying about His message to the world in order to make money.

Free yourself from such beliefs. Pray and turn to God that he will open your eyes to such wickedness as perpetrated by this fake.
Pray also for the lives lost in the building collapse!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by KoloOyinbo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
DDayve:
I am a gud follower of Emmanuel TV N I am aware he usually send dis messages 2 appropriate authorities even b4 he airs it in D̶̲̥̅̊ church's statn. Pls, ignorants, learn not 2 despise D̶̲̥̅̊ words of a true prophet

So he knew the appropriate authorites also? Then he should have known the airline etc.

More lies from a fake.

Pray hard for God to open your eyes and guide you away from those who seek profit, fame and acclimation rather than true Salvation!
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by litaninja(m): 6:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Amazing how this dude comes up a day after every major trajedy to say he saw it ahead grin
Na so them dey announce prophecy? U go fear...
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by KoloOyinbo(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
litaninja:
Amazing how this dude comes up a day after every major trajedy to say he saw it ahead grin
Na so them dey announce prophecy? U go fear...

How very true.

Now if they were to come up a day BEFORE every major trajedy! Well then ....
Re: UK Envoy Lambasts TB Joshua Over Airasia Crash Prophesy by Demainman1: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Nigeria god is the devil himself. I don't believe in the god of Nigerians.

As for TB Joshua, Shame on him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.