Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Does Your Birth Month Mean? (226097 Views)

What Your Birth Month Says About Your Personality / What Does Your Nairaland User-Name Mean? / Does Your Birth Month Determines Who You Really Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by Sista(f): 6:07am On Oct 31, 2006
@To All

If you want more of an accurate description of you alone, go to this website but you should have your birth time in order to generate an astrological chart.

http://www.astro.com/
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 13, 2010
The may one is so damn true omg! shocked That's my brother right there. I thought maybe someone was describing him even grin
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by Carolece(f): 4:24am On Dec 13, 2010
AUGUST
Loves to joke sometimes
Attractive indeed grin
Suave and caring thats me
Brave and fearless Gotta be
Firm and has leadership qualities There's no other way to life
Knows how to console others Yeah, I can be a friend when you need one
Too generous and egoistic My ego is bigger that the universe undecided
Tacked high pride of oneself
Thirsty for praises Why not?
Extraordinary spirit Sure I have one
Easily angered Slightest thing ticks me off
Angry when provoked So leave me the hell alone
Easily jealous Wrong!
Observant yep!
Careful and cautious check!
Thinks quickly Independent thoughts Am not a liar though grin
Loves to lead and to be leefud the former, not the latter
Loves to dream what?
Talented in the arts, music and defense OMG they know me!
Sensitive but not petty Betta know dat
Learns to relax Learns or loves? cheesy
Hasty and rushy No time to waste
Romantic I am, but its not useful without a man
Loving and caring cry
Loves to make friends Not so easy
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by shomatth(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2010
@Opeyemi all wat u said about july my month is wat people tell me.u are wonderful keep it up.
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
Deals Affair helps Nigerians enjoy the best offers, discounts, bonanzas, special promotions and unbeatable prices around them.

Our service helps customers buy smart and save money and businesses use this to attract new customers to their products and services.

Links
www.dealsaffair.com

www.facebook.com/dealsaffair

www.twitter.com/dealsaffair
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by djpatty: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
OCTOBER
Loves to chat------sort of
Loves those who loves him-----true
Loves to takes things at the center---------true
Attractive and suave------ true
Inner and physical beauty------true. cool
Sympathetic----true
Treats friends importantly------true
Always making friends-------sort of
Easily hurt but recovers easily----true
Bad tempered--------sometimes
Selfish------not really
Seldom helps unless asked-----true
Daydreamer-----true
Very opinionated-------ture
Does not care of what others think--------sometimes
Emotional------sometimes
Decisive------true
Strong clairvoyance-----sometimes
Loves to travel, the arts and literature-----sometimes/true/true
Soft-spoken, loving and caring Romantic------- true
Touchy and easily jealous-------- kind of
Concerned------- true
Loves outdoors- sometimes
Just and fair-----------true
Spendthrift and easily influenced------ kind of
Easily lose confidence-------kind of
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by Callotti: 1:45am On Oct 08, 2012
OCTOBER cool cool cool cool cool

Loves to chat. . . .YUP! RATHER THAN MEET PEOPLE. YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL PEOPLE FROM WHAT THEY SAY OR WRITE. ESPECIALLY CRIMINALS. . . . grin

Loves those who loves him. . . .AND HATES THOSE WHO HATES HIM OR HER FOR SURE. . . .LOVE IS NOT BY FORCE. cool

Loves to takes things at the center. . . .ALWAYS STRIKES FOR A BALANCE. . . . YUP! cool

Attractive and suave. . . . TELL THEM!. . . SEEING IS BELIEVING. E BADU BELLE AND E JOLOSI TAKE NOTE FOR EVER AND EVER. MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE. . . .cool

Inner and physical beauty. . . . YOU BET YOUR SWWWWEEEET AZZZE! cool

Sympathetic. . . . YUP! AND EMPATHETIC. . . STRONG SPIRITUALITY. NOT A PHOCKING 'CHURCH' MATTER1 cool

Treats friends importantly. . . .YUP! BUT DEAL RUTHLESSLY WITH 'EM WHEN THE BECOME H-ENEMIES. kiss

Always making friends. . . . FALSE! TOO OLD FOR THAT. NEVER NEEDED FRIENDS. TOO DISTRACTING WITH THEIR ISSUES. . .ESPECIALLY FEMALES. TUFIAKWA!!!! grin

Easily hurt but recovers easily. . . .DAMN RIGHT! DON'T GIVE 'EM RIFF-RAFFS THE SLIGHTEST SATISFACTION TO SEE YA SWEAT! cool

Bad tempered. . . .DAMN RIGHT. ESPECIALLY AROUND THE MOST UGLY PEOPLE INSIDE AND OUT!!! cool

Selfish. . . . YUP! I BELIEVE IN SELF PRESERVATION FIRST! cool

Seldom helps unless asked. . . .YUP! I LOVE TO MIND MY OWN BUSINESS. . .DON'T BOTHER ME WITH YOUR FAILURES AND INSECURITIES. . . .THANKS! kiss

Daydreamer. . . . YUP! TO GET AWAY FROM THE UGLINESS OF THE WORLD OF COURSE. . . .kiss

Very opinionated. . . . YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN. MU CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE. . . .cool NOT FOR BUSH MEATS WHO CAN'T TAKE STRONG PERSONALITIES FOR SURE! cool

Does not care of what others think. . . .SUPER DAMN RIGHT. . . .!!!! NEVER GIVES A PHOCK OR TWO. grin

Emotional. . . . OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! PASSIONATE AND VOLATILE!!!!! cool

Decisive YUP! DAMN RIGHT!!!. . . BUT SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS I SEE FIT! NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT!!! cool

Strong clairvoyance. . . . .YUP! CAN EASILY READ PEOPLE AND WITH THE STRONGEST VIBES!!!! cool

Loves to travel, the arts and literature. . . .YUP! cool

Soft-spoken, loving and caring Romantic. . . .SOFT SPOKEN NOT AS A NIGERIAN kiss. . . .ROMANTIC/CARING YEEEEESSSS!!!cool

Touchy and easily jealous. . . .TOUCHY YES. . . .EASILY JEALOUS? HELLLL NO!shocked NOT FOR ANY MAN OR WOMAN ON EARTH MOST DEFINITELY. . . . WHAT ON EARTH FOR? OVER A SHRIVELLED PEHNIS OR AN UGLY, SCRUFFY, BROKE AZZZE? cheesy

Concerned. . . . .YUP!cool

Loves outdoors. . . . YUP!cool

Just and fair. . . . YUP!cool

Spendthrift and easily influenced. . . SPENDTHRIFT YES. . .EASILY INFLUENCED? HELL NO!!!cool I ALWAYS DO MY OWN THINGS. .. AND I HAVE MY OWN MIND ALWAYS. . . NEVER WITH A GROUP OR A GANG. . .TUFIAKWA!!!!cheesy

Easily lose confidence. . . .HELL NO!cool. . . .TOO MUCH OF AN AGB-O-RO FOR THAT! cheesy

OCTOBER PEOPLE ARE HAPPY PEOPLE. . . .EXCEPTIONS TO EVERY RULE OF COURSE. . . MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!! grin
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by mnaknabeel: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
If you want to have an accurate Birth Chart Interpretation then go to:http://predictionline.com and get your personalised birth chart
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by Lindsee(f): 8:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Lol...on whose account was this analysis given..and my fellow nairalanders are conforming to this,being depressed by a mans viewpoint...when the Word of God says it all about you!!! Smh
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by UjSizzle(f): 9:11am On Apr 14, 2013
Oi I'm a typical September with every added benefit the Spirit of God has bestowed on moi grin
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by BatmanBeyond: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
REMEMBER........ BATMAN WAS BORN IN NOVEMBER AND THEY ARE ALL HIS CHARACTERISTICS + MORE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does Your Birth Month Mean? by Stalkerazi: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2015
Damest09:
My Birth month is MARCH

Everything seems right except for

Not easily angered and Revengeful

I get angered so easily but not revengeful.

Good description tough, well done

yea u re right but I don't get angry like easily ......, me 2. I don't revenge. Me na march nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom / 2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.