Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (34196 Views)

List Of 24 Top Politicians Who Defected To APC After Buhari's Victory / List Of Top Politicians That Dump PDP For APC After Buhari Victory / House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by bappahman: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
[b] A People Democratic Party (PDP) House of Representative aspirant, Ms Aisha Osori, has dumped the PDP for the All Progressives Congress (APC) after emerging winner on the PDP platform.

Osori made the announcement on Tuesday in Abuja while briefing newsmen at the APC national secretariat.

NAN recalls that Osori emerged winner at the just concluded AMAC/Bwari federal constituency primary in the Federal Capital Territory.

Osori, who was presented with the membership card of the APC, told newsmen she decided to carpet-cross after watching the APC primary because she believed in Osibanjo, who was her lecturer at one time.

“I decided to denounce membership after watching the APC conduct its presidential primary in a fair and competitive manner and after seeing the combination of Osibanjo and Buhari, both men of integrity.

“Osibanjo used to teach me at the University of Lagos, faculty of law, I believe that is a great combination that would move the country forward and I want to be part of that team,” she said.

According to her, the APC slogan ‘Change’ is enough reason to support the party as she was sure of winning the on the platform of APC.

Osori noted that more than 70 per cent of Nigerians were youths who wanted the change that “APC represents”.

On what her contribution would be to ensure the success of the APC at the general elections, Osori, who is the CEO of the Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund, cited experience.

“The years of experience I garnered in the private sector as a lawyer and also as writer, first with Thisday and later with Leadership newspapers will be of value to APC.

Reacting to the defection, the APC National Secretary, Mai-Mala Buni, who presented the membership card to Osori, expressed delight because his party was waxing stronger by the day.

“Such event will be a continuous thing. Our doors are open. Everybody, who is ready to join the party, is welcome anytime, any day,” he said. [/b]

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/30/house-of-rep-aspirant-dumps-pdp-for-apc-after-winning-primary/

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by bappahman: 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2014
I'll gladly trade pdp for a bag of garbage

126 Likes 5 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chai, PDP Ticket has suddenly become Zimbabwean Dollar, which is of no Value!

#TeamChange

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by bappahman: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
phantonce:
hehehe

16 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by theV0ice: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
I don't know what to make of this shocked shocked

Is she no longer interested in the office

Well, I wish her well

2 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by dplordx(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
I just come to Nairaland to see new posts created by his hacks grin grin grin
It appears everyone who is an opponent or a critique is technically EVIL. And the fishbrain keeps comparing himself with Obama grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by chiefinalowo: 6:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
phantonce:

I am sure you will swallow it again after PDP clears 2015 elections especially presidential election.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by donphilopus: 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
theV0ice:
I don't know what to make of this shocked shocked

Is she no longer interested in the office

Well, I wish her well

The woman actually means: "It's better to be a slave in Heaven than to be a Leader in Hell". I.e, it's better to be an ordinary floor member in APC than to be a Flag-bearer in PDP!

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
((((((((((A flying kiss ma'am))))))))))..gringrin..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by donphilopus: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
chiefinalowo:

I am sure you will swallow it again after PDP clears 2015 elections especially presidential election.

Is it not audible to the deaf, vocal to the dumb and visible to the blind that GEJ is going back to Otuoke come next year?!

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by theV0ice: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:

The woman actually means: "It's better to be a slave in Heaven than to be a Leader in Hell". I.e, it's better to be an ordinary floor member in APC than to be a Flag-bearer in PDP!

That's my thought too but I didn't want to believe it. Its unlike a typical Nigerian politician. She's obviously a different breed

I admire her spirit

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by LRNZH(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Wow. FP things.

She has seen the light.

Who won't when you see the kind of darkness PDP has been perpetuating:

https://www.nairaland.com/2067016/photos-10-billion-us-dollars

14 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by donphilopus: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
theV0ice:

That's my thought too but I didn't want to believe it. Its unlike a typical Nigerian politician. She's obviously a different breed

I admire her spirit

Who knows! Maybe she realised that there was no way she could defeat the APC Candidate!

9 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by theV0ice: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Who knows! Maybe she realised that there was no way she could defeat the APC Candidate!

Now that is an interesting angle wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Great

5 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by sunkoye: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Chai, PDP Ticket has suddenly become Zimbabwean Dollar, which is of no Value!

#TeamChange
grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by chiefinalowo: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2014
donphilopus:

Is it not audible to the deaf, vocal to the dumb and visible to the blind that GEJ is going back to Otuoke come next year?!

Don't worry, you will repeat it again after February 2015 election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Alphaoscar: 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2014
PDP is now like polythene bag they use for shotput in Enugu. you fling it away when you shotput finish.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
chiefinalowo:

Blah blah blah

21 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by SweetJoystick(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sweet, soon PDP go become taboo grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by adaweezy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2014
just can't believe it
Sai Buhari
Sai ambode
Sai Yayi

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by agabusta: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
And the wind of change continues to blow!

Sai Buhari!

17 Likes

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Aksonman: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
yawns
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Collynzo419: 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
The wind of change sweeping across the nation

This is the best partnership Nigeria has ever had. A strong General that will rid the country of corruption and looters and a Vice president who is an academic and a technocrat with new ideas to change Nigeria

This is just the beginning.

Sai Buhari!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Abdgafarplenty(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Eyes open,
she ran away from the otuekes and join the ever progressing party with a nurturing idea

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by jingh(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
No sane people want to be seen with politician deceiving people party, failure, backwardness and stagnancy.

I am a member of the broom revolution.
Vote apc
vote buhari for President

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by archysojy1234(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Let's go GMB

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by egift(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2014

The wind of change is here. Sai Buhari.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by rezzy: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Politics
Re: House Of Representative Aspirant Dumps PDP For APC After Winning Primary by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
Vote GMB FOR THE DESIRED CHANGE

BUHARI TILL 2019

SAI BUHARI cool

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Commissions Lawmaker Dayo Musical Instrument (pics) / 12 Boko Haram Members Killed By Soldiers - Graphic Photos / Buhari To Establish 6 Inland Ports In Ibadan, Aba, Kano, Jos, Funtua & Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.