Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Ghana (3147 Views)

Troops Ambush Boko Haram Terrorists Escaping Sambisa Forest (PHOTOS) / Boko Haram Terrorists Captured By Cameronian Soldiers ( Photo) / 3000 Nigeria's Ex-militants Invade Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Ghana by vedaxcool(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2014
Jonathan's incompetence has allowed BH to become a problem for all west african states! We need to send him far away from the serious business of leading people right.
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Ghana by PetroDolla3: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
utter crap! the conditions that nurtured boko haram in your country do not exist in Ghana. end of story. boko haram will NEVER and can NEVER exist in Ghana! and for your information I live in Accra. I have also been to Borno state to study the boko haram phenomenon. so I know what I am talking about.
[s]
ovadoze:

You didn't even read the story and comments before posting this pooo, no sane person will wish BH on any country, just one deadly strike you will understand what we are talking about, Al Shabab is a Somalian thing but they attack Kenya every now and then.
I believe Ghana should take this story seriously and clamp down everyone involved. Terrorism can't be wished away, even the most developed countries have had their own share of it and for your information movement from Nigeria to Ghana is as easy as ABC.
[/s]
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Ghana by papaejima1: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
PetroDolla3:
utter crap! the conditions that nurtured boko haram in your country do not exist in Ghana. end of story. boko haram will NEVER and can NEVER exist in Ghana! and for your information I live in Accra. I have also been to Borno state to study the boko haram phenomenon. so I know what I am talking about.
[s][/s]
You went to Borno to study Boko Haram?

Pls how was Imam Shekau when you last saw him?
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Terrorists Invade Ghana by PetroDolla3: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
I was only doing my job. if you want to see Shekau I am sure you know here to find him,huh?

[s]
papaejima1:

You went to Borno to study Boko Haram?

Pls how was Imam Shekau when you last saw him?
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Fayose’s Controversial Newspaper Advert / Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams / Barcanista: Biafrans Are Not Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.