Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year (44922 Views)

Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. / The Real Difference Between Men And Women In Pictures / Why You Like The Colour You Like Is Because Colors Beautifies Our Destinies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by mployer(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2014
justhelp:
tell your grand father and call all your kings man to come and occupy lagos and be install a new Oba of lagos, Oba of epe, Ikorodu, Badagry , Oshodi, Egbeda, Agege, Mushin, and all the Obas in Lagos since no one owns lagos your bastard father can as well be our king in all these areas mentioned above you this useless citizen and hopeless tribe of Nigeria.

So that is your perception of ownership? Gullible mindset.

You Just take some irrelevant traditional positions and You think You are in charge. How does the position of Oba affect the day-to-day life of an average lagosian?

In case You don't know, yorubas are gradually becoming minority in lagos. I live in Maryland, every Old house here is owned by yoruba, every new house under constructions is owned by Ibo. Gradually the Old houses are giving way to new houses and some people still think they own Lagos because theu own the Obas living in rusty Old houses.

Calling me bastard over the internet is all You Can do while we take over your land and push You out like Isreal is doing to palestine.

mtchewww.

4 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Marcelinho(m): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2014
Cutesexy1:
Good of him

happy birthday sexiest girl on nairaland!

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by bullabong(m): 6:02am On Dec 31, 2014
MizMyColi:
Fashola remains one of Nigeria's all time best.

He's a visionary.
And you remain one of NLs most admired......you are legendary. grin

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by bonechamberlain(m): 6:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Iamsynord:
Tell me which PDP governor has done up to half of what Fashola has done in Lagos ?? No other choice but APC .. Sai Buhari. GMB2015
then you haven't been to enugu . even with limited resources Sullivan chime did a great job. with the monthly igr and Lagos state allocation Lagos can do more. beautifying one section of the state doesn't make him the best. though I must give him credit he is one of the best in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by caryourdey(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2014
to me Fashola is trying his best. Governor can do more than what fashola is doing. kudos to him. God bless Nigeria,
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by rasco2000me: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2014
My president in waitig may God protect u and ur family u are difrent frm some people who rule their state without meaniful impact.he came to as president n worst corruption doen not allow him he belif when he die his taken the money along
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:07am On Dec 31, 2014
DonTeamie:
Thank God for his Life

#VoteForChange
Smh
Change?,ofcos we need change...a better government,who knows precisely where the masses is pinched and soothes it almost immediately and not wasting d little money in the state's coffer on some irrelevant decoration that won't change d plight of the people.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Govt for the rich and political elites alone.

Who will bring smile to our faces?
The residents of Ikotun, Ejigbo, Idumu, Ago, Okota, I solo, fadeyi, mush in, AJ city, Coker, Orile. etc!!

When will we enjoy all these?
We pay our tax and still all the benefits of govt goes to the rich only.

And during election, the poor are expected to vote while the same rich people sit at home watching live on the TV with a cup of coffee.

Say No to APC!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by justhelp(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2014
mployer:

So that is your perception of ownership? Gullible mindset.

You Just take some irrelevant traditional positions and You think You are in charge. How does the position of Oba affect the day-to-day life of an average lagosian?

In case You don't know, yorubas are gradually becoming minority in lagos. I live in Maryland, every Old house here is owned by yoruba, every new house under constructions is owned by Ibo. Gradually the Old houses are giving way to new houses and some people still think they own Lagos because the own the Obas living in rusty Old houses.

Calling me bastard over the internet is all You Can do while we take over your land and push You out like Isreal is doing to palestine.

mtchewww.

you just confirm it Lagos is my land, just continue wasting your resources and energy in my land instead of you to develop your own cave village, it just a matter of time you will see what will happen to your like.

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by ahmed4real(m): 6:18am On Dec 31, 2014
Very good one Atleast u don't ve to London or USA to enjoy those little benefits.

We are so far ahead ...

The rest are just playing catch up

Waiting for the usual chest beaters to come and tell us they have bought all the land in Eko Atlantic[/b]

undecided undecided undecided[/quote]
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Situation001(m): 6:23am On Dec 31, 2014
innovativeame:

I'm not supporting PDP, cos I'm not a partisan politician, however, I think Gov. Akpabio of Akwa Ibom has done more too. He is a PDP governor.
Let's vote for GMB for P-2015

I'm a Corper presently serving in a local govt secretariat in akwa ibom.. and for your information we have been sitting at home for over a month now.. your akpabio is owing the local govt staffs for as far back as 6-7 years despite the fact that he receives the highest allocation.. and you are talking of beautification you are mentionin uyo.. infact there are some parts in uyo which is the most beautiful area in akwa ibom that I cannot even wish my enemy to live.. akpabio receives over #22billion monthly while fashola barely receives #9billion despite the population in Lagos which can be in no way compared to that of akwa ibom.. and you are here comparing the two governors.. if you truly know what people of Akwa ibom are going through.. you will know they have one of the worst government...

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by sanmibukunmi: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2014
musiwa97:
[size=18pt]You can clearly see that Fashola not understanding International law is bringing suffering to the people of Lagos..

Professor Osinbanjo, I cant laugh... Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria is a different country from Nigeria..

You can see that Osibanjo is only interested in continue to sell newspaper to Nigeria and for that reason, he is disobeying International law. [/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1982066_1980241image17620x330jpeg8da68e7f885e3af157c41edefe220886_jpeg21bceded891ee7212ad18cc7fe1628cc

Yes you did it....you just received the award for the most stupid person on NL.....can we hear your speech Idiot oshi
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by dammytosh: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2014
okotv:
change.

vote for Ambode to continue this great work in eko .

I love change and it's sweeping effect is being felt across the country

Change is Jimi Agbaje. We need another group of people to look at all the things done since 1999.

Jimi Agbaje for Gov

Buhari for president.

No need for sentiment.

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by revolt(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
Wait o!!!!! I thought this was a nigerian breweries ( star to be precise )project, why Is someone saying fashola is responsible for this? Even b4 xmas star has been organising shows there. Na wa o Soon well hear the decorations on ajose adeogun was also done by lasg.

I can't even trust NL again.

3 Likes

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by sanmibukunmi: 6:42am On Dec 31, 2014
musiwa97:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

Oduduwa Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law).

what nonsense are you talking about.. which awolowo were you talking about. Awolowo was just a staff of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. Awolowo had no such power.

The power is in me to do so. As the Emperor of the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

Long live the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

[/size]

[img]http://thepeoplesrepublicofsouthnigeria.files./2014/01/20140111-204306.jpg[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1986288_img201412292257181_jpeg1f1fbe46e21419fc47ed0d39131a152d%20%20[/img]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1986334_img201412302022441_jpeg93a62b0f47f4fc03046617ea09f654df

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1986288_img201412292257181_jpeg1f1fbe46e21419fc47ed0d39131a152d
This is the flag now....that one is stale and too complicated.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by onitshaigbo(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Eko Atlantic City na wetin?! I dey school for France.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by wasuka14(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Dis is gud frm a gud Govnor. But the samethin surpose to hav been done to Oshodi, Agege, Ketu ojota, ikorodu, Iyanapaja etc Dis is xmas Let d merry go round naa! Pls Nigeria Youths shine ur Brain! VOTE for Gud Party #Feb2015

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by lovelyadeola(m): 7:12am On Dec 31, 2014
Situation001:

I'm a Corper presently serving in a local govt secretariat in akwa ibom.. and for your information we have been sitting at home for over a month now.. your akpabio is owing the local govt staffs for as far back as 6-7 years despite the fact that he receives the highest allocation.. and you are talking of beautification you are mentionin uyo.. infact there are some parts in uyo which is the most beautiful area in akwa ibom that I cannot even wish my enemy to live.. akpabio receives over #22billion monthly while fashola barely receives #9billion despite the population in Lagos which can be in no way compared to that of akwa ibom.. and you are here comparing the two governors.. if you truly know what people of Akwa ibom are going through.. you will know they have one of the worst government...
Ehn? is that so.. Anyway thanks for the info bro

1 Like

Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2014
vanunu:

You and ur likes are fools, tell me what value this will add to ur miserable life. Gej and sambo are busy building world class projects like the new transmission grid and the trans-shara gas pipeline, from nigeria to algeria, u eddiots will not see it. U are a big mumu
You are mad and clueless like your president, if it true that GEJ is performing, in the year 2015 your life shall be like the way GEJ was running the affairs of this country since 2011
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by wasuka14(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2014
dammytosh:

Change is Jimi Agbaje. We need another group of people to look at all the things done since 1999.

Jimi Agbaje for Gov

Buhari for president.

No need for sentiment.
Agbaje ke!!! U want to give lagos to PDPis?? U want give to Lagos to Mr Gorge, Koro, Ogunlewe's U want give lagos to Igbo pple?? U don't knw who's fundin agbaje abi?? Be wise ooo!
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2014
bonechamberlain:
then you haven't been to enugu . even with limited resources Sullivan chime did a great job. with the monthly igr and Lagos state allocation Lagos can do more. beautifying one section of the state doesn't make him the best. though I must give him credit he is one of the best in Nigeria
Enugu, that dumping site? quote me if you like.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by monex(m): 7:26am On Dec 31, 2014
securi:
Little things get to our heads in this country. Lagos state govt doesn't have anythng to do with this, it is purely initiatives of corporate organisations led by NB plc amd Fashola is just invited as the Gov to light it up and be part of it. So e-supporters of APC and PDP pls stop the attack. This does not translate to any tangible development expected from any govt infact when I saw a more beautiful lighting and decoration @ Calabar and Uyo, l even condemed it as waste of resources, except for Calabar where the carnival will have some impact on d state economy due to influx of ppl there. We need more tangible development and not mere decorations that area boys will vandalise or steal before mid Jan. A little govt presence @ iyana ipaja, Ayobo, Egbeda, Ikotu will be a better christmas package for masses and not just mere decoration that will barely last for a month.

thanks for this piece.

even though i respect Fashola more than other Governors (he has anm unmatched personal desire fgor excellence) I would like to say this propagandas style of his Goverment (and possibly other APC states) leaves a bad taste.

I see this propaganda in Edo and Oyo too.

the good part is he personally never said the decorations were done by him
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by MizMyColi(f): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2014
bullabong:
And you remain one of NLs most admired......you are legendary. grin

shocked
Thank you smiley
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by dammytosh: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2014
wasuka14:
Agbaje ke!!! U want to give lagos to PDPis?? U want give to Lagos to Mr Gorge, Koro, Ogunlewe's U want give lagos to Igbo pple?? U don't knw who's fundin agbaje abi?? Be wise ooo!

Bro,

I don't care about party affiliation PDP, OPC, APC bla bla are all the same. It is a matter of people rotating and going to where they are favoured most.

FOr the right price and position, Tinubu will decamp to PDP (Something like giving him VP slot. grin grin)

If not for the clueless and man without will at the centre, nobody wants any party we just need a change and to me the change must be every where. FEDERAL and STATE. LEts try something new. If it does not work we try again in 4 years time until we get it right.

Others will sit up.
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Hemanwel(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2014
okotv:
change.

vote for Ambode to continue this great work in eko .

I love change and it's sweeping effect is being felt across the country
"change" and "continuity"..two contrasting words that should not be found in the same sentence.
Therefore, JK is OK for Lagos come 2015!
We want "change" in Lagos!
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by bonechamberlain(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2014
adisasegun:
Enugu, that dumping site? quote me if you like.
what do they dump there
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Pamcrest(f): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2014
I drove along that road......It's more beautiful when u see it....so heartwarming to behold!
BRF.......our President-iin-waiting!
My humble submission
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Franchise21(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2014
APC is working
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by Pamcrest(f): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2014
dammytosh:

Jimi Agbaje for Gov

Buhari for president.

No need for sentiment.

That's where I'm leaning towards.....though Buhari still scares me but I'd rather vote him than that ogogoro master.
We in CWO are campaigning for Jimi, our brother grin
My humble submission
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by jingh(f): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2014
securi:
Sorry, Lagos Island.
No ill feelings, he's running an elitist govt. While Island is like London places like Ikotun, Egbeda, lyede etc do not feel govt's existence and these are where common men are. Hope next Gov will address that.
a lot of tribe leave their states to hustle and leave for all hook and crannies of Lagos, so dat what I mean
Re: In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year by securi: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Noted Sis.
jingh:
a lot of tribe leave their states to hustle and leave for all hook and crannies of Lagos, so dat what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.