Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (32402 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by J0nyb0y(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
its 2years now and am still waiting

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by shadyemmanuel(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by UrbanMystique: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
we have had the chemistry, we just made it official after sex.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Vikkie14: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Well, to be candid, i didnt wait for a YES from her, she did really wait for the YES from me. I didn't hesitate to give her a response cox i've "RISEN-IN-LOVE"(i didnt fall-in-love<cox once u have fallen, u may not rise again, so i rise-in-love which is way better than fallen>, cox "fallen" is not the real love but "risen", u fall in love, she will be the only one standing, but when you are "up" together, you both stand and walk together) with her before she did, am just the shy type(but that isn't a problem for me though grin)
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by kingpheenix(m): 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
True talk bro, but guys dat wait up to a week for a girl to accept dem are funny oh! when she is nt melannie iglesisias after 2days of nt replying den na 2 forget everything and behave like nothing happened

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by seedsower(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
We are happily married for 2yrs now, yet I haven't got a yesssss!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by funshybam(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
I actually have one on my hands now... sincerely, I dont have a date/girlfriend now, but considering 2 ladies, the one has everything that should make me stay, but she dey form "wise girl" for me...dey friendzone me, na so i dey dey play mumu dey go and the other one, she's ok and very good, guess that's the one i will go with

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
Maybe 3weeks...wait let me ask her
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by UrbanMystique: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
seedsower:
We are happily married for 2yrs now, yet I haven't got a yesssss!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by GeneralShepherd(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
I never ask! Seduce first, sleep with her and wait for to ask so what are we now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Vikkie14: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
dovelike:
There has to be a spark.
You mean like an Electric shock or what? Must you be "Sparked/Lighted" before accepting? It's only Motorcycle and Vehicle i know need a "SPARK" before getting to work.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Haywhymido(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
I like it cool n a bit easy.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Godfullsam(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ayam still waiting oh sad
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
She still dey demo … pls advice smiley
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by condralbede(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
As soon as I promised to buy her a Brazilian Hair!!
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Adex097: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2014

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Vikkie14: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
The highest i can wait is just a month. After that, i carry on, afterall na u go enjoy pass me.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by onadana: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheesy Went out with my wife for 11 months before we got married,can't honestly remember if i even asked her to marry me.I knew she was my wife...for me to date 11months was a record.And honestly before that i don't ask ladies out,we just flow.

4 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Euroclydon(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2014
If she truly loves u she wuld say yes on the spot.

There was this gal I liked, wen I asked her, she said let her think about it, 2months later, no news from her so I officially withdrew the proposal and set myself free.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Adeyinka123: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
1 month
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by figlio(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
4mnths and still counting
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by renod(m): 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
All those awaiting replies,I'l lose interest when she says lemme think about it especially wen its a day after
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by onadana: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheesy Went out with my wife for 11 months before we got married,can't honestly remember if i even asked her to marry me.I knew she was my wife...for me to date 11 months was a record.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
J0nyb0y:
its 2years now and am still waiting
you will wait till Nigeria become world power

5 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Tic4tac(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mehn...me self no fit wait Mehn... max is 1week!

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by nanizle(m): 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
dovelike:
There has to be a spark.

Spark kor ignition ni

angry

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Efewestern: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
dechandel:
Awww
I cant wait to see your wedding pictures cheesy

see dis one!! girls and wedding ehn, i taya oo!!!
baby pls take it easy

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Olukokosir(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Ao I wish I wz d first man on earth. Adam didn't wooed Eve..

Heaven knw say I hate stress

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
dovelike:
There has to be a spark.

Spark ko blow ni. Abeg cari dat evil criteria comot form my front jare
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by PrettyGaby(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Olutola88:
It is a popular belief amongst women that a Lady needs to give a guy a tough time before she dances to his beats. They claim such delay tactics is healthy as it will make the guy cherish her more. They also claim that the guy would appreciate better something he sweats to get.

Sincerely speaking, this their ideology is absolute trash to me. I don't have that time to be chasing a lady for 12 months, after all she isn't my “dream”.

I get easily discouraged when it comes to convincing a lady to be mine, maybe because I don't feel a lady is doing me a favour by accepting to be mine. Come to think it, “Is she doing me any favour”? Don't even talk about sex cos it's very cheap and I can get it without dating. More so, she won't be doing me any good because she might even enjoy it more ( I always put my partner's satisfaction first).

I get sick and tired when a lady gives me unnecessary tough time. In fact, most of them call me “Egotistical”. They think I'm proud because my orientation is different from that of most guys they've met. They feel I'm cocky because they don't know my background, they have no idea about my journey so far.

I've had just 3 Girlfriends all my life. The first, I didn't woo her. The second gave me a YES after 24hours and the third which was the most tasking accepted to be mine after 4days of declaring interest. Guess what? I had the shortest relationship with the one that gave me the toughest time, it lasted just 2 months.

I've been single since December 2012 mainly because I don't have that strength to keep pushing and pushing. Most of them tell me that I'm spoilt and that I don't even know how to woo *lmao*. They claim I'm always too casual when wooing them, they say I don't show sign of seriousness, they conclude I always feel I shouldn't work too hard to get them. Do they want me to kill cow to show my seriousness? Nevertheless, I feel I've not just met that person that'll make me break the rules, that one person that'll make my heart do giz giz, that person that'll have my “mumu button” *lol*.

You know the funniest thing? The ones you don't wanna date are the ones always stalking and readily available. As a good guy, you don't wanna woo dem, use dem and dump them. So, nigga just keeps it at the Friends With Benefits level. When you get tired of the FWB life and seek love again, you'll meet one girl that'll be giving you unnecessary tough time and you'll be like... “WTF! Some girls are praying I upgrade their status from FWB to official Girlfriend and this one is here forming one rubbish! Go To Hell jooor” *LMAO*

My Questions:

1. How long did you wait before she gave you a YES

2. How long can you wait to get a YES?

3. Ladies, wetin be una problem? Is giving a guy a tough time a guarantee he will treat you right?

4. Ladies, why must we chase you people like we chase money before you say YES? I think the love thing should be mutual na? Must you stress the hell outta our lives?
na wa o. Dude, you sound pissed o. Calm down small now; e never reach this level.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
I ve not waited for a day, if i don't get a yes that minute just forget abt the whole issue (tho i don't go after any girl i see, we must have been friends)
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Lilimax(f): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
My hubby proposed to me and I told him I'll think about it. I was still thinking about it but has finished my wedding both traditional and white wedding and has stopped giving birth as well embarassed Whenever I remember this, I'll start laughing smiley

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You / I Helped Her Evade Rape, She Paid Me Back By Stealing. / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.