Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (32379 Views)

See What She Gave Me As My Xmas Hamper. / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by okotv(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
dechandel:
Lol
Pls give up already

I am married!!!!!! grin
o boy...see demolished hope.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Homguy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
What a coincidence to have seen this because this is a serious matter o . I actually i asked a very good friend of mine out yesterday and the way she said no to me made me look as if i had committed a crime doing so because she said she wasn't expecting it from me and the worse now is that she doesn't reply my whatasapp messages anymore this was someone that trusted me so much to have even come to visit me but now i just feel i have lost my friendship because i wanted a relationship .......Don't understand girls anymore do they want us to be dating our enemies....Though i love her but i cherish her friendship too ......There is God o....
bro, if you are going to ask any lady out never get too close to her before putting forward some sexual moves,talks or discussions. make her understand you admire and see her as a potential girl friend, this is one of the ways to avoid that wicked ,sad ZONE where you are. that zone where you work harder than her boyfriend, but don't get half of what he gets from her. the summary of your scenario is in the pic below.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by benideey(m): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
LMAO Like seriously, I find it very hard to stoop for a girl. If I find you interesting and try to woo you and you dare try to punish my feelings, I will so BLANK(SHUN) you.

The world's population is about 6,987,956,899 people incase some girl is feeling important.

I love when friendship happens naturally like meeting people from the neighbourhood or work environment and CO.

To cut to the chase, before I ask her out, I must have been at least friends with her. I can't wait up to a month for her if she doesn't agree.

Ladies, better kill that notion of punishing guys feeling they will treasure you when they finally win you. A guy will still value you without having to go through all those stress.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by smaallsz(f): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
I am a girl and imo 3yrs is toooooo much time to woo a girl. Wetin she wan think about biko. She is probably keeping you as a last option just incase... Except the lady is not really into you, 2wks is enough time to think. That's if there's anything to think about sef.

5 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
anthoniaz:

cheesy grin
. ma'am last time I checked you are supposed to be chopping the honey in the moon, wetin happen na? na so Nairaland dey sweet? smiley
anthoniaz:

cheesy grin
. ma'am last time I checked you are supposed to be chopping the honey in the moon, wetin happen na? na so Nairaland dey sweet?
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
chic2pimp:

But why I should be the one who "Get's to know you"? Nothing wrong with you getting to know me too or is there?

Ehn ehn since when did subliminal signals become "Chasing"? I'm sorry I must have missed that part. When I say "Chase", I mean actually doing the leg work itself. This involves you Chatting him up, wooing or atleast trying to do so et al. Not just sitting on your bum sending mixed signals and what not.
....deep sigh...
Am i missing smthg here?
-You sighted a pretty girl.....check
-You decided to go after her.....check
-You started the wooing process...check

Now she shud be involved in the chasing?......

Don't get me wrong tho....if she's interested, she will get to know u.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by adeyemi91(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
pasqal09:
I was actually the one who said yes to her undecided
Ah on't lyk being lied 2
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by dechandel(f): 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
okotv:
o boy...see demolished hope.

He knows there is no hope tongue

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by smudge2079(m): 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
It depends, if she is someone i really luv, maybe 2 months... U know d chase can get boring, so i move on.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by smaallsz(f): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
Rapsodee:
We started as very good friends....
one night,I asked her out,she told me clearly she has a bf already, pushed her the more,she gave me the same reply....then I noticed she was not ready to dance to my music,now I have made her realize I ve got plenty other choices and that I have moved on,all this happened within 2 months.

You don't need "YEARS" to wait and see if you have a chance with her or not,if you are a reasonable guy,you will know how far and take the required step.

#Rapsodee
Were u expecting her 2 leave her bf and date u? Some boys sef
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by STENON(f): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
LewisO:
But let's be friend, because we are acquaintance, will like us to be a chum!
Lol....Ow ar you?...complements of the season to you.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
Psychological it takes 5 seconds for a girl to like a man she is meeting for the very 1st time.. It takes her just 15 seconds for her to know Whether she can fall in love or date a man she is meeting for the very 1st time..
If I happen to meet a girl that suits me, I can go for 7 full days.. If she does not succumb I move on codedly..
Its girls that play hard to get.. Mature women know what they want and they go for it..
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by chic2pimp(m): 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
MsPat:
....deep sigh...
Am i missing smthg here?
-You sighted a pretty girl.....check
-You decided to go after her.....check
-You started the wooing process...check

Now she shud be involved in the chasing?......

Don't get me wrong tho....if she's interested, she will get to know u.

Nope. More like I sight a Pretty looking Lady whilst She also sees an incredibly Buff looking Young Chap with charm to light up a room(which I am if I might say so myself). Both our eyes connect and it's pretty obvious we both fancy the pants off each other. Why should I be the one to do the "Chasing, Wooing" or what have you when it is clear she stands to benefit more from the interaction? That's what I am driving at.

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
4 years and counting
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by fredoooooo: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
chic2pimp:

Nope. More like I sight a Pretty looking Lady whilst She also sees an incredibly Buff looking Young Chap with charm to light up a room(which I am if I might say so myself). Both our eyes connect and it's pretty obvious we both fancy the pants off each other. Why should I be the one to do the "Chasing, Wooing" or what have you when it is clear she stands to benefit more from the interaction? That's what I am driving at.

Thats my bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by xmileeasy: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
kingsilly:

Not fair grin
life goes on.that does not stop me from loving another
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by 2kris(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Still waitingsadfor .....
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
ceejhay:
some gals are unbelievable...... One gal I ve spent so much on to convince that I love her,wen I made my proposal she said i am like a brother to her....I wan mad.
there is this other one that is always stalking me and behold I decided to accept her signal and ask her to me my gal.Guesss wat..... She begin form tough gal
i swear, that stuff dea provoke me, I don vex insult 1 girl wey she dea cry
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
braindamage:
Come,wetin you write come delete am?
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by LewisO: 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
STENON:
Lol....Ow ar you?...complements of the season to you.
Am doing very good, same here! cool

Am honoured! kiss
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
ericiland:

Like car b3 spark abi
like love spark. cool
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
yinkeys:
Lol. Spark plug. Happy new year
Happy new year to you too my dear.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Deejaygold(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
grin ℓ̊ waited for more than two weeks cause ℓ̊ love her tongue
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by chic2pimp(m): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
fredoooooo:

Thats my bro cheesy

Fredoooooòòoooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros na so we see am o. As fooinnnne as I am shey I suppose dey do all the chasing ni? shocked sad. I'll be a helluva catch for any woman jare cool
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
OLUJOSHINS:

Spark ko blow ni. Abeg cari dat evil criteria comot form my front jare
Im telkung you as a woman.Who wan enter a marriage of boredoom?
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
nanizle:

Spark kor ignition ni

angry
tongue before she says 'yes'.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
Vikkie14:
You mean like an Electric shock or what? Must you be "Sparked/Lighted" before accepting? It's only Motorcycle and Vehicle i know need a "SPARK" before getting to work.
Love needs a spark too sweets.We need to see a greenlight first before we take the step.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by KLand(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
My wife said yes to me within 20 seconds. But sincerely, in my mind that day, it was like 20 minutes grin
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by aprilwise(m): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
I chase my girlfriend for over a year. She told me initially that she can't offer me anything more than friendship. I never gave up. Finally she agreed to be my girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by Lukmanraji(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
I met this girl in September, I never knew I could fall for her at first sight. We begin the friendship n I asked her out. She told me she had a bf already but I didn't take it as a barrier. We play together, play games, joke, eat and do a lot of things together. Suddenly she changed and start acting funny. She refused to pick up my calls and if she does, the chat is always boring. She stop replying my text and whatsapp msg.

Am confused. Maybe I should just give up on her.

That's my story line. Advice please.
Re: How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? by okotv(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
dechandel:
He knows there is no hope tongue
are you really married or just reducing the guys hope ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crazy Ex Covers Man's Car / Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.