Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

What Did You Achieve In 2014? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Achieve In 2014? (797 Views)

Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. / How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Achieve In 2014? by sawyer89: 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2014
The year 2014 has come and gone! A lot of goals, personal targets and ambitions were made and set at the beginning of the year.

How far did you go in achieving your goals for 2014? What are the various things you were able to achieve?

As for me, I was able to achieve the following:

1) I got a graduate internship offer with a multinational. I was able to enrich my network, got some skills such as effective corporate communication and presentation, Gas turbine operations and maintenance outage scheduling, on the desk research, business analysis etc.

2) Got a professional certification

3) Became financially independent

4) Found love and learned the art of commitment

5) National service with a gas power plant

I was unable to achieve the following:
1) learn a foreign language, preferably french

2) Get an international passport

Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by sawyer89: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
CC:
Seun
Berem
Loomer
Onatisi
Olutola88
xcapizt
MizMyColi
Screwface
Nihilist
scantee
Etc
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by MizMyColi(f): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
My thoughts aren't properly co-ordinated at the moment.

I'll tag you in my diary when I'm done.
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
sawyer89:
CC:
Seun
Berem
Loomer
Onatisi
Olutola88
xcapizt
MizMyColi
Screwface
Nihilist
scantee
Etc
I learnt the way of forgiveness and I learnt how to let go the things I can't change .
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by loomer: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
sawyer89:
CC:
Seun
Berem
Loomer
Onatisi
Olutola88
xcapizt
MizMyColi
Screwface
Nihilist
scantee
Etc

i get my German card
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by heneversleep: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
Last year was all about job hustling for me, after series of job tests, I got my first interview in a multinational coy, praying to God for a positive outcome. @sawyer, PM'ed please reply
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by Karleb(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
What I should have achieved in 2013. embarassed
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by sawyer89: 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
heneversleep:
Last year was all about job hustling for me, after series of job tests, I got my first interview in a multinational coy, praying to God for a positive outcome. @sawyer, PM'ed please reply

Wish you luck in your job hustling. I can't seem to access my PM. Drop your mail address and I will get in touch.
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by onatisi(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
I love the concept of this thread and I must confess I don't know how the op got to know about me but I am highly humbled to be here. I will just like to chip a word of advice on how we can make 2015 a better one than 2014. we have to sit down and take note of all our mistakes in the past year and correct them. The ability to recognise ,accepts and corrects ones mistakes is the greatest asset and attribute of a successful person. I wish everyone here a wonderful and better 2015. Good morning .
Re: What Did You Achieve In 2014? by heneversleep: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
sawyer89:

Wish you luck in your job hustling. I can't seem to access my PM. Drop your mail address and I will get in touch.

(1) (Reply)

Money Cant Solve All Your Problems / Female Nairalander Set To Become The 1st Nigerian To Land On Planet Mars! / Be Careful With What You Shear Via Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.