Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,435 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son (3415 Views)

Toolz And Tunde Demuren's Traditional Wedding Photos Today / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos / Bauchi State Governor's Son, Umar Yuguda Is Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
This month the Bauchi State Governor Isa Yuguda's son Yahaya wed Dr Asia’t Mojisola Yusuf.

The wedding dinner was held on December 21st while the budan kai (unveiling of the bride), was performed beforehand.

See all the pics: http://www.madeinikoyi.com/wedding-photos-bauchi-state-governors-son/

Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by Olukokosir(m): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
dz bae fyn ... dat guy go don bleep her taya

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by IamDejman(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
My future wifey must fine gan o cool wink
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by tpia3396: 11:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
where's she from?

the photographer is eyes of insanity, the trending topic is watch, we are about to enter 2015 when Nigeria has been predicted to breakup.
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2014
tpia3396:
where's she from?
the photographer is eyes of insanity, the trending topic is watch, we are about to enter 2015 when Nigeria has been predicted to breakup.

Almost impossible to find out exactly where Asia't is from online. Can only presume that she is a Northern beauty due to her marriage to the Bauchi State Governor's son.
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by tpia3396: 1:33am On Dec 31, 2014
she has a Yoruba middle name, so can one assume she's Yoruba?

obviously their online presence has been scrubbed and vetted before the pictures were released.

and besides, she looks Yoruba underneath all that makeup, just saying.
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 31, 2014
Fair point there, the Yoruba middle name is a good clue.

Lol @ "she looks Yoruba underneath all that makeup, just saying."
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by tpia3396: 1:48am On Dec 31, 2014
yes, she looks Yoruba, most brides have tons of makeup on these days, it sort of hides their actual features even tough the overall effect might be admirable.

not saying she's not pretty, just that she wouldnt necessarily be mistaken for a non-Yoruba per se.
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 31, 2014
I totally agree, bridal make up should enhance the existing features not hide them.

There's a "smoked plum" look on thatigbochick.com that I think would look lovely on a bride. It features smokey eyes and a natural lip colour.

What do you think? Too plain for a wedding or just right?

Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by tpia3396: 3:10am On Dec 31, 2014
^ the eyelashes can be spotted.

do people still use mascara these days or has it been totally replaced?

i still see the ads though.

for the bridal appearance, the hair would probably be up, or not so long and definitely no bangs?

unless its a new trend.

i see you know all the face altering techniques, thought you were male though.
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Lol not male at all. To be fair I thought you were female grin

Overall, its a less "pancake" make up look. The hair would be different, most likely an up-do.
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by tpia2012: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2015
^ just saw your blog now.

kudos.

any info on the bride?

is she a medical doctor, which school did she finish from, where is she a native of originally, etc etc.

also, the husband's bio.

they've really scrubbed the web.
Re: Wedding Photos! Bauchi State Governor’s Son by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Thanks tpia2012, its a Luxury Wedding blog. Apologies for my late reply.

tpia2012:
^ just saw your blog now.
kudos.
any info on the bride?
is she a medical doctor, which school did she finish from, where is she a native of originally, etc etc.
also, the husband's bio.
they've really scrubbed the web.

The husband, Yahaya Yuguda, is apparently based in the UK but apart from that, I have nothing. Still no more info the bride either.

The internet is clean o!

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Teenage Pics Of American Hip Hop Celebrities B4 They Became Stars / Fashion Or Nudity? See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day [PHOTOS] / Davido Sign Mayor Kun,An Artiste He Met On Instagram 2 His HKN Record Label(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.