Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

In Need Of A Single Room Self Contain Or A Room In Ikeja Lagos State.... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Single Room Self Contain Or A Room In Ikeja Lagos State.... (2164 Views)

Looking For A Room Slf Contain Or A Mini Flat Between Alausa And Opebi / Urgent Request For Self Contain Or Room And Parlour / Need A Room And Parlour Self Contain Or 2 Bed Room Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Single Room Self Contain Or A Room In Ikeja Lagos State.... by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Compliments of the season people,please am in desperate need of an accomodation within ikeja,ishaga,ogba,area of lagos state,price range from 12000 to 150000 including agent fee and that comes with renting an apartment..
please this is an emergency,ur help will go a long way,wishing you the very best this new year..thank you
Re: In Need Of A Single Room Self Contain Or A Room In Ikeja Lagos State.... by BiniShrine(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Bobbyunitedfc:
Compliments of the season people,please am in desperate need of an accomodation within ikeja,ishaga,ogba,area of lagos state,price range from 12000 to 150000 including agent fee and that comes with renting an apartment..
please this is an emergency,ur help will go a long way,wishing you the very best this new year..thank you
hello bro, am avin same demand too.. Created a thread got only views but no reply... I hope a genuine agent will come to our aid. Godspeed.
Re: In Need Of A Single Room Self Contain Or A Room In Ikeja Lagos State.... by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
BiniShrine:
hello bro, am avin same demand too.. Created a thread got only views but no reply... I hope a genuine agent will come to our aid. Godspeed.

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO,MOST AGENTS IN LAGOS ARE DUBIOUS,THEY MAKE U PAY FOR FORM AND THEN TAKE U TO A A PLACE THEY CANT LET OUT TO THIER BROTHER,I AM MEETING WITH ONE ON MONDAY LET ME CHECKOUT THE PLACE
Re: In Need Of A Single Room Self Contain Or A Room In Ikeja Lagos State.... by BiniShrine(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO,MOST AGENTS IN LAGOS ARE DUBIOUS,THEY MAKE U PAY FOR FORM AND THEN TAKE U TO A A PLACE THEY CANT LET OUT TO THIER BROTHER,I AM MEETING WITH ONE ON MONDAY LET ME CHECKOUT THE PLACE
wishing you d very best n pls be careful... I got one too around Meiran area for 160k for a year n half.. But dey r yet to fix d doors n windows.. D agent said i culd pay twice. Yearly rent was put at 73k per year... 08068302702(Daniel) if you see any beta offer for me pls.. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale!! 7 Bedroom Detached Duplex With 4 Room BQ On 1596sqm ( Photos) / Roommate Needed / Imported (new Zealand ) Stone Coated Roofing Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.