Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ (1588 Views)

Nigeria President's Response to Islamist Kidnap "An Insult" / Obj Vs Ibb: You’re An Ingrate, Fani- Kayode Tells Obasanjo / Obj Vs Ibb: Presidency Unable To Settle Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by slightlyMad(f): 1:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Question:
Mr president, what kind of support have you for the families of these young girls and why didn't you go and visit the
families as soon as you heard that these young girls had been abducted

GEJ:
I thank you, maybe with the issue of visits to the families, Ahh,

the this girls, that are from a particular school but there are lots of

misconception, these girl have been moved from the school, so

visiting the school per say does not solve the problem. The

commitment of the president and the nigerian government is to find

where these girls are. They are not from one family, they are

scattered from a particular chibok area which is more than, i think, a

long, one full local made up of so many communities. there is no one

family that you go and visit, Ahh, so the emphasis is not say you are

going to the school, yes a sch.. a part of the school has been

destroyed, the commitment of the federal government, the school is

owned a state government school but the commitment of the federal

government is to rebuild that school, bui.. ti.. f. urr urr good walls to

protect it and provide facilities since is predominantly a ah school

that this kind of girls education so that eh eh the girls will be

protected. Mr president, yes i will visit chibok no doubt about that

but ehn my service chiefs and others have visited but visiting the

school itself is unlike a situation where probably like what happened

in abuja when the UN headquarters was bombed, i was there, when

the police headquarters was bombed, i was there, because there was

physical destructions there and attracted, infact i was i kano when

ahh heard the bomb blast in kano, i was in niger state, i visited ehn

the borno state before, where this is happening. but what we urr we

urr our interest now is to locate the girls, where they are, these girls

are not held in chibok so but sometimes but why did the president

go to chibok, if the president go to chibok today does not not solve

any problem, maybe psycholosical problem urr or media relevance. but you have not solved the problem, the problem facing the president and indeed the nigerian government is how to get the girls from where they are thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0gqo4x984A

for comparison, please check OBJ on Hardtalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VsD_xs-fmw

Please vote wisely
Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by Dominionng(m): 1:46am On Dec 31, 2014
Lol...

1 Like

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by Kingsimmer(m): 1:51am On Dec 31, 2014
wat thhhhheee hellll !

is he placed on weed
Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by slightlyMad(f): 2:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Kingsimmer:
wat thhhhheee hellll !

is he placed on weed

yea, high quality weed

1 Like

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by ogtavia(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2014
I don't see nothing wrong in what Mr President said,goin to Chibok won't solve any problem,but my heart is devastated when I think about what d families of d kidnapped girls av gone thru and are still goin thru,I can't imagine au dere brothers,sisters,friends and parents are feeling,what they think abt,the trauma...D president goin to chibok doesn't solve anything,it even endangers his life...but I am equally nt pleased with the seeming insensitivity d govt has displaced towards this situation.

2 Likes

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by arsetalks(m): 2:42am On Dec 31, 2014
ogtavia:
I don't see nothing wrong in what Mr President said,goin to Chibok won't solve any problem,but my heart is devastated when I think about what d families of d kidnapped girls av gone thru and are still goin thru,I can't imagine au dere brothers,sisters,friends and parents are feeling,what they think abt,the trauma...D president goin to chibok doesn't solve anything,it even endangers his life...but I am equally nt pleased with the seeming insensitivity d govt has displaced towards this situation.
You are wrong. It solves a lot. It gives the families of those girls the reassurance that government is working to bring the girls back home.

This government has failed. Llet me ask you, what does Bush visiting the tower in 2001 solve? Did he not visit any way?

And you insensitively say his visit will endanger is life. So? He doesn't know this already when contesting to become the grand commander of the armed forces? Plus he can always resign.

1 Like

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by ogtavia(m): 2:51am On Dec 31, 2014
arsetalks:
You are wrong. It solves a lot. It gives the families of those girls the reassurance that government is working to bring the girls back home.

This government has failed. Llet me ask you, what does Bush visiting the tower in 2001 solve? Did he not visit any way?

And you insensitively say his visit will endanger is life. So? He doesn't know this already when contesting to become the grand commander of the armed forces? Plus he can always resign.

What exactly is ur point?

2 Likes

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by FastShipping: 3:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Oh God of Nazareth, yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don die oooooooooooooooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai..... Chai...... Chai..... Chai........................

Ah! How did he become a president in a country of over 170 million people? He did not answer the questions intelligently.

gringringringringringringrin

This a MUST WATCH Video! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by slightlyMad(f): 3:21am On Dec 31, 2014
FastShipping:
Oh God of Nazareth, yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I don die oooooooooooooooooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Chai..... Chai...... Chai..... Chai........................

Ah! How did he become a president in a country of over 170 million people? He did not answer the questions intelligently.

gringringringringringringrin

This a MUST WATCH Video! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

he carefully skipped all presidential debates that could expose his fowl yansh

ogtavia
OBJ visited the relative of boko haram with the aim of getting him to talk to the sect.
the relative was killed hours later.

that says a lot about this statesman called OBJ, he knew how dangerous the mission could be yet he risked his life to get a lasting solution to the menace.

For your father in aso rock, he could order 20,000 soldiers to protect him, yet he is too scared to even go there.
he has no business on that seat if he fears death because coup can occur at anytime
infact he is indirectly creating a coup-friendly ground with the way he carelessly controls this nation.

Search your conscience if you have one, after watching this video
do you think the affairs, economy, security of Nigeria should be entrusted to the daft man you just listened to in that video?
who successfully beat around the bush and went as far as calling the lady "Mr president" when answering a simple question.

A question that he should already have a ready-made answer to based on the fact that it has been asked a bazzilion times.
yet he lost his cool.

3 Likes

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by stopdat: 4:04am On Dec 31, 2014
ogtavia:
What do you think about the president inviting the families of the kidnapped girls to Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by ogtavia(m): 4:56am On Dec 31, 2014
stopdat:

What do you think about the president inviting the families of the kidnapped girls to Aso Rock?

It doesn't matter what I think...I just want the girls to be found..dts all..

1 Like

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by eye4eye: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2014
stopdat:

You meant inviting them to let his aides talk to them in the villa and giving them 80,000 naira each which some parents took while others refused?
Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by omenka(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2014
Oh God. This is shameful. How did this man get his PhD

1 Like

Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by ogtavia(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2014
slightlyMad:

he carefully skipped all presidential debates that could expose his fowl yansh

ogtavia
OBJ visited the relative of boko haram with the aim of getting him to talk to the sect.
the relative was killed hours later.

that says a lot about this statesman called OBJ, he knew how dangerous the mission could be yet he risked his life to get a lasting solution to the menace.

For your father in aso rock, he could order 20,000 soldiers to protect him, yet he is too scared to even go there.
he has no business on that seat if he fears death because coup can occur at anytime
infact he is indirectly creating a coup-friendly ground with the way he carelessly controls this nation.

Search your conscience if you have one, after watching this video
do you think the affairs, economy, security of Nigeria should be entrusted to the daft man you just listened to in that video?
who successfully beat around the bush and went as far as calling the lady "Mr president" when answering a simple question.

A question that he should already have a ready-made answer to based on the fact that it has been asked a bazzilion times.
yet he lost his cool.

Let me set d record straight,he is nothing like my father,my father is many things,but he will never fidget like d president did if a young lady asks him a questn bordering on national security,dt said...look I am nt saying d president his right neither am I saying he is wrong for nt visiting chibok,he lost his composure and fidgetted throughout d time he answered...I get ur point,he shud av followed obj's example,yet again,obj's isn't Nigeria's president,killing him at dt time will make no difference,Jonathan could have shut down d whole state storming it with 20,000 soldiers,I believe if he went there with 20,000 soldiers,people will still fault it,look I am nt necessarily pro-GEJ,I only bared my mind on how d SLIGHTLYMAD called him out becos of d video,that said,d only way GEJ can make any real change is sacking his cabinet even d so-called Okonjo Iweala,Okupe,Abati and infact all of them and get a new team,...he is listening to d wrong people and shud as much as possible,curtail/caution his wife from ruining d ship of state and interfering in national issues both in Abuja and every other state of d nation,...Jonathan is a good man,but the country doesn't need a good man,what it needs is a tough man who will make d masses happy they voted for him,d bible says..'When d ungodly rule,d people suffer,but when d righteous rule,d people are happy'...so Mr President,if u are see this,know dt d country doesn't need a man who is nice,or diplomatic or fearful or can't make unpopular decision,d country needs a father who will do anything to make d life of his children(d masses) better,a father who will in no wise be deceived by sycophants,a father who will tough and hard decisions albeit d right one,a president we can proudly boast of and a president that d future generations will eternally be grateful to...Mr President,its ur call now to do what's needful.
Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by FastShipping: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
omenka:
Oh God. This is shameful. How did this man get his PhD

Look at the way the man was rambling talking about fencing the school. What would fence do?
Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by Adminisher: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
This guy JONATHAN was never good enough for PRESIDENT. The man who made the mistake was Obasanjo himself putting his name forward as VP. Thinking back to this press conference in France, Jonathan should not even have gone. He just went there to make a fool of himself. How can France be calling an anti terrorist meeting of their former colonies and you mumuishly accepted the invitation as the only Anglo'm phone country at a time you don't even have all the facts and a plan?.

The Chibok girls kidnap caught him by surprise and Patience also embarrassed him highly with her theatrics. What a man who is in control should have done was put in an extensive security operation to find the girls and Keep away from international conferences and meetings no matter how well intended. But then again, his government is one of very amateurish operators pushed forwards by a few local billionaires so one is not surprised.
Re: The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ by Adminisher: 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
FastShipping:

Look at the way the man was rambling talking about fencing the school. What would fence do?

Even then he was already thinking of awarding contracts.

(1) (Reply)

What If APC Losses Lagos And Wins the Presidency! / Army Should Takeover If They Refuse To Cancel Oyo State Election / Obasanjo Still My Father, Says Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.