Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,165 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters...oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters...oritsefemi (735 Views)

Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two daughters – Oritsefemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters...oritsefemi by clemzo101(m): 5:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Double Wahala crooner,   Oritsefemi, revealed to Vanguard during the year that he had a rough beginning. But his rough beginning did not stop him from impregnating two childhood lovers who had a daughter each for him.
Until his interview with Vanguard no one really knew it wasn’t his present fiancee that had the daughters for him. Oritse explained extensively how the daughters came about and why he left their mothers at the time,
“My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them. It’s a long story. Back in the days, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant.
“Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn’t take care of their mothers because of my financial status then. But now, that God has elevated me, I am planning to take my children abroad” he said.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/dumped-mothers-two-daughters-oritsefemi/
Re: Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters...oritsefemi by Burger01(m): 6:15am On Dec 31, 2014
This one is 'Triple Wahala'

sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Actor Muna Obiekwe Is Dead! / Is This Really True?? / My Sısters Desıst From Seducıng Men In Church All In The Name Of Fashıon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.