Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

My Fiancée Is Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (27728 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2014
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.
pls I need ur advice how do I take d mater up

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Chazzyboy: 6:06am On Dec 31, 2014
The question is did u do it?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by DesChyko: 6:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Answer these three questions first.

1. Do you have sex with her?

2. Is her mother fully aware of the nature of your relationship?

3. Who did your fiancee say is responsible for the pregnancy?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by nedu2000(m): 6:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Chazzyboy:
The question is did u do it?
a yes or no answer,hahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Chazzyboy: 6:12am On Dec 31, 2014
nedu2000:
a yes or no answer,hahahaha
That's it
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by dechandel(f): 6:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Hmmmmm

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by thorpido(m): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2014
Get her to own up on who is responsible for the pregnancy.Also get her to inform her parents.
I hope you know you could be responsible for the pregnancy so don't make hasty decisions yet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 31, 2014
BRos, I understand your situation. I will tell you a bitter truth, just draw close. Firstly, your intended marriage, if you go ahead with it, will be to please both parents and not the "marriager and the marriagee" lol. On a serious note, be a man and decide on what you want. A girl that cheats on you to this level isn't your wife. Such marriage will definitely hit the rock and your parents will someday be tired of settling your differences. Now listen bro, a man doesn't need permission from anyone before he takes a critical decision such as this. Go out there and search for your God-reserved wife. After the food and dance on a wedding reception, only the couple taste the bitter taste of marriage and neither the parents nor the drunk guests. However, my submission is subject to review until I hear you are not the "impregnanter" of the belle grin

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 6:24am On Dec 31, 2014
DesChyko:
Answer these three questions first.

1. Do you have sex with her?

2. Is her mother fully aware of the nature of your relationship?

3. Who did your fiancee say is responsible for the pregnancy?

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
She is claiming I'm responsible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by lasheez(m): 6:25am On Dec 31, 2014
If she is your fiancee how come you knew and let her continue cheating on you?Now you said she's pregnant,did she confess to you that you are not the father?Now you are saying her mother has been good to you,therefore you do not want to hurt her knowing fully well that you are the one hurting.Who are you trying to please,your fiancée parents or yourself?My brother all I will say to you is think twice,don't get confused and do the right thing.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2014
thorpido:
Get her to own up on who is responsible for the pregnancy.Also get her to inform her parents.
I hope you know you could be responsible for the pregnancy so don't make hasty decisions yet.

Her mom is aware of d pregnancy, even sent her to hospital for test and status of d foetus

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 6:28am On Dec 31, 2014
lasheez:
If she is your fiancee how come you knew and let her continue cheating on you?Now you said she's pregnant,did she confess to you that you are not the father?Now you are saying her mother has been good to you,therefore you do not want to hurt her knowing fully well that you are the one hurting.Who are you trying to please,your fiancée parents or yourself?My brother all I will say to you is think twice,don't get confused and do the right thing.

You spoke well, exactly wats happening. Bt don't know wat to do now

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by boxer022(m): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2014
If you are sure the pregnancy does not belong to you, then you should have no problem opening up to her (your fiancée) that you are no longer interested in her. About her mother, you can go there asnd tell her that due to this reason of her daughter's pregnancy, you cannot continue with the marriage plan. I want you to tell your fiancée that she should go and marry whoever got he pregnant. If you go ahead to marr her despite the pregnancy, you have given her license to continue cheating on you.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by DesChyko: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
She is claiming I'm responsible.

Then, it will never be easy for you to come out of this relationship without a bad name if you choose to leave her.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2014
IdiAmin1:
BRos, I understand your situation. I will tell you a bitter truth, just draw close. Firstly, your intended marriage, if you go ahead with it, will be to please both parents and not the "marriager and the marriagee" lol. On a serious note, be a man and decide on what you want. A girl that cheats on you to this level isn't your wife. Such marriage will definitely hit the rock and your parents will someday be tired of settling your differences. Now listen bro, a man doesn't need permission from anyone before he takes a critical decision such as this. Go out there and search for your God-reserved wife. After the food and dance on a wedding reception, only the couple taste the bitter taste of marriage and neither the parents nor the drunk guests. However, my submission is subject to review until I hear you are not the "impregnanter" of the belle grin

This same issue happened to my cousin,now his marriage has crashed, he was telling me his failure of taking action that time, as if he knew wat is happening to me.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iseleiyanu(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2014
boxer022:
If you are sure the pregnancy does not belong to you, then you should have no problem opening up to her (your fiancée) that you are no longer interested in her. About her mother, you can go there asnd tell her that due to this reason of her daughter's pregnancy, you cannot continue with the marriage plan. I want you to tell your fiancée that she should go and marry whoever got he pregnant. If you go ahead to marr her despite the pregnancy, you have given her license to continue cheating on you.

That's obviously my plan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by iwriterng(m): 6:38am On Dec 31, 2014
Fiancee means somebody you're engaged to. It means you're about to get married.

How on earth would you marry somebody that is cheating on you and not carrying your baby? You better start thinking with your brain and not your sexual organ.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by treasuress: 6:38am On Dec 31, 2014
u are a bigggg pvssy, drive the girl awt let her sort her self out or did she use charm to tie u down?? goat sad angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Big4wig(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2014
undecided undecided kiss
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by eedris07(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2014
Hey Mr lover u don't need 2 b advice b4 u dump d Idiot..
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by frizzy092(m): 6:50am On Dec 31, 2014
brb
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:
I need your advice, I have been going out with a girl for over 3yrs, d 2families knew each other well. my Mom do visit a parents. But she is pregnant now bt obviously not for me because she have been seeing her ex boyfriend regular because they stay in d same town.
within me I'm no more interested and I don't know how to tell her mom because she had been so nice to me both in kind and generosity. Right now I'm so confused, she has always be cheating on me, in which she will confess . But now I'm so fed up.

If she is pregnant for her ex...you may want to say bye bye to the relationship.

If she is pregnant for you....then better marry her.

Come to think of it....if she has been unfaithful to you all this while....why are you still with her?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Don't worry tell her you have HIV and see wghat will happen.

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Sweatlock(m): 6:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Tell her mom joor
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Ayobami97(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2014
ki lo duro de? Leave her! Dump her!
Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

This same issue happened to my cousin,now his marriage has crashed, he was telling me his failure of taking action that time, as if he knew wat is happening to me.
Take your time bro and most importantly ask God for direction. Its better to be a "Married late" than "Another used to be married" undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by ShakurM(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2014
This one is strong shocked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

Yes I had sex with her.
yes her family and mine are aware of d relationship, Even we are planning introduction at Jan ending
She is claiming I'm responsible

Then it is most likely you are....better man up and take responsibility.

Or tell her parents....get a meeting on....to confront her to tell the truth.

p.s-do you have any evidence she has been seeing her ex? Just because they live in the same town does not mean that they are still seeing each other.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by kilokeys(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
iseleiyanu:

learn from Joseph..
u can as well father the child..
but since u logged in.. u have sinned.

THE ANTICHRIST..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Is Pregnant by Agimor(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2014
Why bite what you won't chew?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: / For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / Virgins' Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.