Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,108 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** (8650 Views)

Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015!!! [awards Night] / Official Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2015 (nomination Thread) / Romance Section End Of Year Awards {people choice awards} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by xynerise: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lagunna:

They are just trying to tell you to retire grin
Hediot grin
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by LewisO: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
juianne95:
Most controversial I nominate ireneony...
grin
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by izsmike: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2014
so who is nominating me?
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
*Troll of The Year - Andyblaze

*Best Thread Creator - tosyne2much

*Thread of The Year - ****

*Most Humble ; Male/Female - chibwike,mzgracie

*Best Poster ; Male/Female - Tallesty1,mizmycoli

*Most Admired ; Male/Female - kachisbarbie,naijaboiy

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female - ***

*Most Controversial - Ireneony

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating) - ******

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2014) - Idowuogbo

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame - Mizmycoli

More coming

5 Likes

Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Royver(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2014
DeejayTafari:
*Troll of The Year - Yungwizzy

*Best Thread Creator - tosyne2much

*Thread of The Year - Awkward ways I met girls by Stag

*Most Humble ; Male/Female - Royver/ Mizmycoli

*Best Poster ; Male/Female -Stag/MizMycoli

*Most Admired ; Male/Female - iceberylin/juianne95

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female - MizMycoli

*Most Controversial - Ireneony

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post
The Link to that Comment while nominating)

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle
Must Be Older Than 1st January 2014) -
Idowuogbo

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame- idowuogbo
lol, thanks for the nomination, i owe you guys a romance story next year. compliments.
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
fredoooooo:

You don go flex come back abi ? cheesy
hehehe...mo ni kin le ni o...happy new year smiley
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by joseph1832(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

The one and only female certified agbero of Nairaland. E ku gbadun!.
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2014

*Best Thread Creator - lalasticlala

*Thread of The Year - https://www.nairaland.com/2067171/open-letter-seun-mod#29316040

How persin go create thread to swear for bot I no just understand. grin grin grin

*Most Humble ; Male/Female - Royver,mizmycoli

*Most Admired ; Male/Female - hmmmm....na dis two dey reign now kachisbarbie & naijaboiy

*Best Newcomer ; Male/Female - Chibikwe & Exclesia

*Most Controversial - None

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating) -by Thebrightest

https://www.nairaland.com/2069439/hit-and-run-driver-kills-bride-to-be-lagos/2#29368189

This Niggah is sick mehn! grin

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2014) - Dygeasy

*Romance Section Hall Of Fame - Mr Cork

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Idowuogbo(f): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
joseph1832:
The one and only female certified agbero of Nairaland. E ku gbadun!.
Awa ni yen o...u sef ku new year...ah de ba wa la yo ooo smiley

1 Like

Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by lalasticlala(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

*Thread of The Year - https://www.nairaland.com/2067171/open-letter-seun-mod#29316040

How persin go create thread to swear for bot I no just understand. grin grin grin

*Most Admired ; Male/Female - hmmmm....na dis two dey reign now kachisbarbie & naijaboiy

*Comment of the year (Make Sure you Post The Link to that Comment while nominating) -by Thebrightest

https://www.nairaland.com/2069439/hit-and-run-driver-kills-bride-to-be-lagos/2#29368189

*Best Oldie/Romance Section Legend(Handle Must Be Older Than 1st January 2014) - Dygeasy

I c u Idowuogbo

As 4 most controversial, I guess b4 , Romanciella used to b especially with her numerous picture threads, but Ireneony seems to have taken over. Not sure of d spellings sha
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by MizMyColi(f): 5:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

grin grin
I just visited that thread.
*falls from mat*

*Dead*

Thanks Ma'am smiley
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Berthezda(m): 5:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
MizMyColi:

grin grin
I just visited that thread.
*falls from mat*

*Dead*

Thanks Ma'am smiley
lol ,that chick obviosly overbroke rule 21,,guess d antispam bot couldn't bear it anylonger.
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by fredoooooo: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Happy new year omomI to sure smiley
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by BoiledCorn: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by kelkicwinner(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
na wa ooooo. maybe next year grin.. Happy new year cheesy
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
lalasticlala:

I c u Idowuogbo

As 4 most controversial, I guess b4 , Romanciella used to b especially with her numerous picture threads, but Ireneony seems to have taken over. Not sure of d spellings sha
I never knew you have a wife and a baby......sorry for crushing
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Cheadiva(f): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Dygeasy:
Even if dem dey use am collect money, you no go still get any nomination cheesy tongue
u still alive tongue
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by tosyne2much(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
ireneonyy:
I never knew you have a wife and a baby......sorry for crushing
You are not to say " sorry for crushing, you ought to have said " sorry for man wrappering
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by LewisO: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
BoiledCorn:
angry angry angry

Guy! takam easy shoo, na so u frown 3 time wetin happen?

Your signature naso u frown for there

Your username sef nawa na another frowning name, for hot tins.

Abeg new year don come o, tell dem make dem nominate u now! grin

1 Like

Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by LewisO: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
You are not to say " sorry for crushing, you ought to have said " sorry for man wrappering
grin
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Dreyl(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
my favourite troll of d year is MRCORK
favourite female is KARCHIBARBIE
favourite nigga is abu mickey
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Dygeasy(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cheadiva:
u still alive tongue
Always and forever. grin

Have we met? I mean on here. wink

Happy New Year in advance btw.
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by AbuMikey(m): 12:15am On Jan 01, 2015
OkeEsibe:
my favourite troll of d year is MRCORK
favourite female is KARCHIBARBIE
favourite nigga is abu mickey

BROTHER!
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by starling(f): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Cheadiva(f): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
Always and forever. grin

Have we met? I mean on here. wink

Happy New Year in advance btw.
hmmmm.good to knw cheesy

Yeah!!....wink

Haappy new year
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Dygeasy(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2015
Cheadiva:
hmmmm.good to knw cheesy

Yeah!!....wink

Haappy new year
Tell me more wink cheesy cool
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Cheadiva(f): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2015
Dygeasy:
Tell me more wink cheesy cool
saw ur mail bt cnt reply t..Just chill
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by Dygeasy(m): 11:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Cheadiva:
saw ur mail bt cnt reply t..Just chill
hmm

Okay.
Re: ***Romance Section End Of The Year Awards 2014*** by pasqal09: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Which Of This Romancelanders Can You Go Out With For 30minutes? / Man Looks Uninterested In His His Wife's Backside In This Pre Wedding Pics / Should You Ever Say Sorry To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.