Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle (17925 Views)

Police Impound Arms-laden Vehicle In Kwara / Seven Boko Haram Bombers Die In Explosive-laden Van / Borno: Nigeria Troops Capture Seven Boko Haram's Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by ducii: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2014
Seven suspected Boko Haram terrorists were on Monday killed when an Improvised Explosive Device hidden in a Toyota Pick-up van they were driving in exploded before they could get to Biu Market, Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

A security source, who spoke on condition of anonymity with our correspondent from Biu, said the suspected terrorists hid the explosives among bags of beans and maize to create the impression that they were traders going to the market. But the IEDs exploded before they could get to the market, which the source said was their main target.

He said, “A Toyota pickup van loaded with maize and beans with IED hidden under it belonging to Boko Haram insurgents exploded near Chikwarkir village of Biu killing all its seven occupants.

“The insurgents must have intended to sneak into Biu Market to detonate the explosives and thereby kill many people. As you know, it is harvest period and people are taking their farm produce to the market but thank God the bomb exploded before they could get to the market.”

The soldier said that the insurgents must have specifically chosen Monday because they knew that Monday and Thursday were market days in Biu town, the headquarters of Biu Local Government Area of the state.

A transporter, Yusuf Ahmed, said they saw on Monday the corpses of the dead Boko Haram members along the roadside near Chikwarkir village.

He said, “We thought they were victims of an auto crash but the villagers told us they were members of Boko Haram sect that were trying to carry explosives to Biu Market but it exploded before they even got to Biu.”

In a related development, scores of people were also said to have been killed and houses and shops burnt when Boko Haram insurgents attacked Kautikari village in Chibok Local Government Area of Borno State.

A resident of the area, who fled to Biu, told our correspondent on the telephone on Tuesday that the insurgents stormed the village on Monday night and killed scores of people and burnt some houses and shops.

He said, “We had to flee to the bush in the night before returning to the village the following day to pick our belongings.”
http://www.punchng.com/news/seven-terrorists-die-in-explosive-laden-vehicle/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2014
FP nd FTC for the 2nd time today. You see bro If you believe none of ur relative will have accident in 2015 hit like.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by braintext(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
lwkmd them never start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
I see the hand of God in it.

17 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by jingh(f): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
God let my enemy be d death to themselves.

God will win this war for us.
Nigeria- an insurgence free country

11 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by FRANCISEKE1(m): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
KARMA IS BEAUTIFUL

1 Like

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Nmeri17: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
a taste of their own medicine tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by koxi: 9:01am On Dec 31, 2014
Ok. Nemesis is catching up with them gradually....
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by J0nyb0y(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2014
I pray that all Nairalanders and guests shall see 2015 in happiness and good health.. No sorrow, no pain, no illhealth, no badluck. We/our family members shall not die b4 2015. We shall live 2015 and beyond..

30 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Janiobi(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Yes... No New year for them grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by emerged01(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2014
hand of God.

1 Like

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Adesam09(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Na 2014 dem sign
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Innodon(m): 9:02am On Dec 31, 2014
Good for them
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by kilokeys(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
buhahahaa.. this is what i term as " suicide bombing"

2 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by rayopt(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
paradise still sure dem na. . .as long as they die by bombing!!!

1 Like

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Caseless: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Their fada!! Make dem roast in hell till 'eternity'.
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by eedris07(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Dats good news
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by superior1: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Good
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by mizzy007(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Hahaha and u call it death? Dey r used 2 dying by EXPLOSION grin der anger is d seven virgins dey won't get 2 enjoy. Stupid clowns tongue

2 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by greall1: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Nmeri17: 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
kennygee:
I see the hand of God in it.

pictures of the hand please smiley

4 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by eleojo23: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2014
So shall the enemies kill themselves in 2015 unless they have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by mencade4: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2014
buhari's boys blowing themselves into pieces.

Soaking themselves in their own blood instead of baboons and dogs

5 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Ifetex(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice judgment on them
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Akshow: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2014
good
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Ksslib(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
Good for them. Beasts!!
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by nerodenero: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
You live by bomb and die by it.It is fact!

1 Like

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
They should all die abeg.
Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by donmalcolm21(m): 9:05am On Dec 31, 2014
I hope they were planning to return GMB certificate when it happened #BuhariShowUsYourCertificate

3 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by donmalcolm21(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2014
My enemies will take a cue from this BH incident in 2015, they will self destruct when they wiish me bad. #BuhariShowUsYourCertificate

1 Like

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by secretcode01: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Dem hear say GMB is on his way to aso rock 2015, dem don already start to dey do mistakes. The fear is really great! Na so dem go dey kill themselves little by little In sha Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle by buoye1(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2014
Today is my birthday

Nairalanders celebrate me by wishing me a happy birthday

This comments make it the 2000th comment on Nairaland

Oya ladies and gent,I ll be waiting for una wishes

Cheers

#babyoftheyear

Thank God,d news is enough as a gift...thankGod enemies falling on their own

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Eat Expired Rice Meant For Animals ― Lai Mohammed / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim / CSU Registra, Caleb Westberg Did Not Say "Forgery Is A Nigerian Thing"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.