Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) (2533 Views)

I Interviewed The Head Of HR At The Nigerian Stock Exchange - what she said! / I Got A Job After 6month I Was Interviewed / 5 Types Of Applicants You Meet In A Room Waiting To Be Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by sugarbuns(f): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2014
Good morning all.
Bodyfit Ventures is in need of a suitable candidate for an Accountant position.

Responsibilities:
Ensure that key financial processes are properly documented and updated and reviewed regularly with a view to achieving improvements and efficiencies.
In conjunction with the Senior Financial Accountant, shall be responsible for managing and controlling the Chart of Accounts.
Produce, as required, any adhoc reports required by the Senior Financial Accountant and/or Executive Management.
Other duties as may be assigned by the Senior Financial Accountant and Executive Management.

Qualifications:
Minimum Qualification  - OND
Years of Experience  - Entry level  
Salary: 30-40k
Please send CV to bodyfitng@hotmail.com
For more info: http://..com/2014/12/accountant-needed.html?m=1

P.S you could be interviewed today.
Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by liliangmail(f): 9:40am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by sugarbuns(f): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2014
liliangmail:
Oops sorry left that out...Lagos, Surulere environs.
Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by SarahD(f): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2014
Can a B.Sc. Ed holder in Economics apply? Has alwaus loved the Accounting profession and currently teaching Accounting.
Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by sugarbuns(f): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2014
SarahD:
Can a B.Sc. Ed holder in Economics apply? Has alwaus loved the Accounting profession and currently teaching Accounting.
We'll you can give it a shot. Hurry though.
Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by networkrecharg: 12:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
please i really need the Job

Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by sexaddict08(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
networkrecharg:
please i really need the Job

Problem creators....God is watching u oooo
Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by MRshazzy: 5:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
ama cumin
Re: Apply Now!!! (you Could Be Interviewed Today) by sugarbuns(f): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2014
Guys please, can a female who is interested send me a mail directly.

(1) (Reply)

Who Got Red Cross (ICRC) Invitation For Data Entry Operator / Sifax Group / Urgent!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.