Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,953 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:18 AM

10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall (16272 Views)

15 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department. / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2014
Ineresting list

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice one Op.

A nostalgic feeling of those days...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by AreaFada2: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2014
I thought we had a similar thread like weeks ago, hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by justi4jesu(f): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2014
Guilty of No. 8 embarassed embarassed ......School life sha. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by chibwike(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2014
lalasticlala:
Lol at no 7

But u forgot to add those that would threaten to tear ur script if u refuse to show them. Lol
Lol..u do that?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Alphonsocapone(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2014
11) The exam sleepers: these sets of people start sleeping immediately they see exam question papers and got woke up by the invigilator for submission.
12) The bond guys: these guys get attached to efficos and sit @ their back we call it bonding in ABU zaria. these guys can be so nice to the efficos like crazy, they buy things in pairs 1 for them and the other for the efico.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by esshman(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2014
those who always find errors in the questions. they may not know the answers but they spot errors easily.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by lalasticlala(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..u do that?

No. But someone had actually threatened to tear my script in one exam like that. Thats y I mentioned that category.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Giitheon(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2014
THE PRETENDERS:these set of pipu r usually d shy once..they would preten as if they are writing d correct tin.Meanwhile na rubbish or designing d qtn paper dem dae do.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2014
Alphonsocapone:
f
for fish
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2014
THE LATE COMERS- they are always with a load of flimsy excuses, though some are genuine.

THE POST EXAM GURUS- this ones are students that remembers answers after the exam and they will keep on lamenting. They are also called the lamentators

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by chibwike(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2014
lalasticlala:

No. But someone had actually threatened to tear my script in one exam like that. Thats y I mentioned that category.
Hmm.... It seems u were the cool intelligent guy in school....that dont have power grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by cycline404(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2014
The I want to ease myself. .
Shai I hail me and my team we sabi go pee sha, all in the name of checking the formula outside.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Untrollable: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2014
What about the "first to submit" most especially the ones who fail. Also the "I dey your side people". Finally, we've also got the " Front seat" people.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by initialize(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Your list ain't complete without the www.google.com students

These set of students usually come to the exam hall with their phones, especially Blackberry, they type the questions into the search engine to get answers.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Vicel: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by sunnyt1(m): 11:29am On Dec 31, 2014
No 7 is not a prank o

I learnt to write my Name and matric number at the end of the exam because if some people dub u ehn, dem go write everytin on ur booklet including personal info which may put one in serious trouble.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Fourwinds: 11:33am On Dec 31, 2014
datguru:
Point of correction, Not all Gurus come out with poor grades, infact chances are very slim they will be making poor grades
yeah! Intact before d start of d paper u already know dose who will have good grade. We have d excellent gurus pls

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by PAINGAIN: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2014
I am number 2 on dat list especially when its maths day. Miraculously I always get a P in maths even though I answer d OBJ questions doing "miniminimanimo".
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by babs01(m): 11:39am On Dec 31, 2014
he he! GNS as final year paper, smh for d op
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by happyzed0(f): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2014
lalasticlala:
Lol at no 7

But u forgot to add those that would threaten to tear ur script if u refuse to show them. Lol
those who will threaten 2 beat u after d exam if u dnt show dem or open ur book 4 dem
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by jworos(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2014
I'm a guru at my cor courses but those mathematical courses sha,i dey turn thief, u can call me a guru/thief.. .
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Etoshil18(m): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2014
The S.U's are looking up to gods..
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
liveyourlife:

hahahaha

Close with this:
“The job of a teacher is not to deliver information. It is to guide the
social process of learning. The job of a teacher is to inspire, to
challenge, to excite their students to want to learn.” - Join us. Get on [url=http://][/url]

Your website don't work!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Ramanto(m): 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
Some people will be like bros plz don't alao me to carry this course over like you were incharge of giving carry overs

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
No 4 tho.... We call t Simpson.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Elcapo(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
rill:

15) The types that only appear on exam days. U will never see them during lectures, and keep u wondering if they are actually in the same dept with u. Don't dull, u are dept mates.
There i A̶̲̥̅♏!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
akinboyejnr:
Yes, we have all seen out the 10 Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnics Examination Hall, What about the types of students you find in the examination hall?

Below is a list of the types of Students you find in an examination hall (In Nigeria).

1. THE GURUs

The first on the list is the gurus, who are the gurus? this are the type of student that starts writing immediately they are given the Question paper and answer sheet. They don't stop until the Invigilator ask everybody to submit.

Everyone knows them in their Department and regard them as one of the brilliant person in class or the most brilliant but they always end up with bad grades. (Only God knows why).

2. THE MIRACLE SEEKERS

Who are the Miracle seekers in an examination hall? this are the Students that did not read at all but still walk into the examination hall with an assurance that manners will fall from heaven.

Most of this type of Students will not enter the examination with micro chips but will still write far more than the person they are asking from or sitting with. (I Salute una Faith o).

3. THE PHONE A FRIEND CATEGORY

This set of students depend fully on their friends and even enemies in the same hall with them. Immediately the sitting arrangement is out, you will see them going from desk to desk asking other students where they fall.

Immediately they get to hear that the most brilliant student falls in their hall, they limp for joy and of course they book the space behind the student. (Chai, Una go good for Ultimate Search).

4. THE THIEVES

A lecturer once describe this category of student as the smartest among students this is because they manage to get their micro chips to their desk no matter how strict the invigilators are.

Search them from now till next year, you can never find anything on them yet, there are loads of chips with them. (Deris God Oh!)

5. THE GIRAFFES

The list can never be complete without this category of students. From the start of the examination till everyone submit their booklets, Mr Giraffe neck will stretch from one corner of the room to another. (I Hail o).

6. THE OLODOS

"Please spell APPLICATION for me" No, i am not the one asking, it is a student in his/her final year asking you to spell Application for him during a GNS examination. (Bros, go learn trade o!).

7. THE PHOTOCOPY MACHINE

This set of student can copy anything as long as it is on your answer booklet. They will copy everything including your name, surname and matriculation number. (Blood of Jesus!).

8. THOSE THAT CAME TO SIT FOR OTHERS

Do i really need to write much about this category? They are in the hall to write the examination for a friend who is sick or the person who paid them to sit for them.

9. THE SU's

Yes, this category of student are the Mummy G.O's and Daddy G.O's who will mind their business throughout the examination.

Call them from today till next week they will not lookup talkless of answering you.

10. THE BIRO EATERS

All they do is chew the cover of Biro or start eating biro all through the examination period. (Shey na Hungry abi na another thing?)

Fell free to add your own
numb 7 happened to me, back den in sch, a friend took my practicals to photocopy n in practicals no test no exam, so dis guy photocopied d thing word by word n also photocopied my matric numb, i was d group head den so wen i was going thru d practical booklets i discovered dat he photocopied my matric numb, na God safe me o, if nt na carry b dat. I later effected d error.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by carik(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
That list is not complete.
Is it all gurus that ends with good grades
Where are the silent killers who are first class and distinction students
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Those DAT always bribe u b4 answer to Show dem... Answers!!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by doeying(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
the slyguys,,,,they would promise to help you in the exam hall,,'u be my guy now,,,dont worry',,,only for them to make sure they sit in front or just not answer you,,at the end of the paper, you would hear 'there was no space at the back na' or 'the invigilator gave me close marking',,,mchewww

dont be deceived,,i am one of them,,lol
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Penboy: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lolz.. What about the "WATER CARRIERS"? :these ones carry bottle water into the exam hall and start sipping it during the exam sessions (my category).

And THE LIARS : these ones can swear they've not written anything on their answer scripts. (I swear if you peek inside them script eh, hmm).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dika Odu Wins Alumnus Of The Year 2017 Award At Glasgow Caledonian University / Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? / Osun Begins ‘School-On-Air’ For Primary, Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.