Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall (16301 Views)

15 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department. / ::: Funny Ways Nigerian Students Cheat During An Examination::: ( Pics) / What's The Funniest Thing You've Experienced Inside An Examination Hall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by jvera(f): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
-d gurus dat dnt miss sittin at d front of every exams.
-d shy ones da find it difficult to ask ? even wen dey dnt kno wat to write

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by akinboyejnr(m): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
that's true o!
lalasticlala:
Lol at no 7

But u forgot to add those that would threaten to tear ur script if u refuse to show them. Lol
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by akinboyejnr(m): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2014
humnsikan:
Op, I don't think it's proper to refer to those guys and gals as "OLODOS" just because they requested for a word to be spelt for them. It does happen at times that one forgets the simplest and the most basic words. Or haven't you sat in an exam hall before and didn't recall the spelling of some very simple words, e.g, "and," "believe," etc, due to maybe exam pressure? I recall, as a student, having that experience. I sat for over 10 mins trying to recall the spelling of a very simple word. Even professors do run into such problems while writing academic materials and simply ask their little Children to help with those spellings. For the records, and by the Grace of God through his Son Jesus, I wasn't a dull student. I graduated with an above average GPA. For me, examination was OYO. I would never ask or tell you an answer to ANY QUESTION.
i only use that to describe them, this is the category of student that you dictate answers to and they still want you to spell each words mentioned. Hope you get what am trying to project
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by akinboyejnr(m): 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2014
The Gurus sir, and my GPA na only God understand o!
4bobo:
WC ONE ARE U, OP
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
akinboyejnr:
Yes, we have all seen out the 10 Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnics Examination Hall, What about the types of students you find in the examination hall?

Below is a list of the types of Students you find in an examination hall (In Nigeria).

1. THE GURUs

The first on the list is the gurus, who are the gurus? this are the type of student that starts writing immediately they are given the Question paper and answer sheet. They don't stop until the Invigilator ask everybody to submit.

Everyone knows them in their Department and regard them as one of the brilliant person in class or the most brilliant but they always end up with bad grades. (Only God knows why).

2. THE MIRACLE SEEKERS

Who are the Miracle seekers in an examination hall? this are the Students that did not read at all but still walk into the examination hall with an assurance that manners will fall from heaven.

Most of this type of Students will not enter the examination with micro chips but will still write far more than the person they are asking from or sitting with. (I Salute una Faith o).

3. THE PHONE A FRIEND CATEGORY

This set of students depend fully on their friends and even enemies in the same hall with them. Immediately the sitting arrangement is out, you will see them going from desk to desk asking other students where they fall.

Immediately they get to hear that the most brilliant student falls in their hall, they limp for joy and of course they book the space behind the student. (Chai, Una go good for Ultimate Search).

4. THE THIEVES

A lecturer once describe this category of student as the smartest among students this is because they manage to get their micro chips to their desk no matter how strict the invigilators are.

Search them from now till next year, you can never find anything on them yet, there are loads of chips with them. (Deris God Oh!)

5. THE GIRAFFES

The list can never be complete without this category of students. From the start of the examination till everyone submit their booklets, Mr Giraffe neck will stretch from one corner of the room to another. (I Hail o).

6. THE OLODOS

"Please spell APPLICATION for me" No, i am not the one asking, it is a student in his/her final year asking you to spell Application for him during a GNS examination. (Bros, go learn trade o!).

7. THE PHOTOCOPY MACHINE

This set of student can copy anything as long as it is on your answer booklet. They will copy everything including your name, surname and matriculation number. (Blood of Jesus!).

8. THOSE THAT CAME TO SIT FOR OTHERS

Do i really need to write much about this category? They are in the hall to write the examination for a friend who is sick or the person who paid them to sit for them.

9. THE SU's

Yes, this category of student are the Mummy G.O's and Daddy G.O's who will mind their business throughout the examination.

Call them from today till next week they will not lookup talkless of answering you.

10. THE BIRO EATERS

All they do is chew the cover of Biro or start eating biro all through the examination period. (Shey na Hungry abi na another thing?)

Fell free to add your own
My brother you try bo. [ cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Ilekeh(f): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Those who would boast that they knw everytin and after the exam, they wrote notin similar. And they will be like:

I seriously hate when this happens, even though I studied like crazy. I try to exit the exam room as soon as possible. cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by dreezybines: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
What of those that ve actually picked the correct answers,but becos dey saw two other people picked d same thing but different frm dere own option den get confused and start to erase there answers and get out of d exam and find out they were initially right....they start lamenting as if sey na person force dem change answer

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
akinboyejnr:
The Gurus sir, and my GPA na only God understand o!
lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by BABAJIDEKAJ(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
[/quote]
akinboyejnr:
Yes, we have all seen out the 10 Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnics Examination Hall, What about the types of students you find in the examination hall?

Below is a list of the types of Students you find in an examination hall (In Nigeria).

1. THE GURUs

The first on the list is the gurus, who are the gurus? this are the type of student that starts writing immediately they are given the Question paper and answer sheet. They don't stop until the Invigilator ask everybody to submit.

Everyone knows them in their Department and regard them as one of the brilliant person in class or the most brilliant but they always end up with bad grades. (Only God knows why).

2. THE MIRACLE SEEKERS

Who are the Miracle seekers in an examination hall? this are the Students that did not read at all but still walk into the examination hall with an assurance that manners will fall from heaven.

Most of this type of Students will not enter the examination with micro chips but will still write far more than the person they are asking from or sitting with. (I Salute una Faith o).

This set of students depend fully on their friends and even enemies in the same hall with them. Immediately the sitting arrangement is out, you will see them going from desk to desk asking other students where they fall.

Immediately they get to hear that the most brilliant student falls in their hall, they limp for joy and of course they book the space behind the student. (Chai, Una go good for Ultimate Search).

4. THE THIEVES

A lecturer once describe this category of student as the smartest among students this is because they manage to get their micro chips to their desk no matter how strict the invigilators are.

Search them from now till next year, you can never find anything on them yet, there are loads of chips with them. (Deris God Oh!)

5. THE GIRAFFES

The list can never be complete without this category of students. From the start of the examination till everyone submit their booklets, Mr Giraffe neck will stretch from one corner of the room to another. (I Hail o).

6. THE OLODOS

"Please spell APPLICATION for me" No, i am not the one asking, it is a student in his/her final year asking you to spell Application for him during a GNS examination. (Bros, go learn trade o!).

7. THE PHOTOCOPY MACHINE

This set of student can copy anything as long as it is on your answer booklet. They will copy everything including your name, surname and matriculation number. (Blood of Jesus!).

Do i really need to write much about this category? They are in the hall to write the examination for a friend who is sick or the person who paid them to sit for them.

9. THE SU's

Yes, this category of student are the Mummy G.O's and Daddy G.O's who will mind their business throughout the examination.

Call them from today till next week they will not lookup talkless of answering you.

10. THE BIRO EATERS

All they do is chew the cover of Biro or start eating biro all through the examination period. (Shey na Hungry abi na another thing?)

[quote author=akinboyejnr post=29359661]Yes, we have all seen out the 10 Types Of Invigilators You Will Meet In The University/Polytechnics Examination Hall, What about the types of students you find in the examination hall?

1. THE GURUs

2. THE MIRACLE SEEKERS

4. THE THIEVES

5. THE GIRAFFES

6. THE OLODOS

7. THE PHOTOCOPY MACHINE

9. THE SU's

10. THE BIRO EATERS

akinboyejnr:

1. THE GURUs

2. THE MIRACLE SEEKERS

4. THE THIEVES

5. THE GIRAFFES

6. THE OLODOS

7. THE PHOTOCOPY MACHINE

9. THE SU's

10. THE BIRO EATERS

a.

The question repeaters
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by BABAJIDEKAJ(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
akinboyejnr:

1. THE GURUs

2. THE MIRACLE SEEKERS

4. THE THIEVES

5. THE GIRAFFES

6. THE OLODOS

7. THE PHOTOCOPY MACHINE

9. THE SU's

10. THE BIRO EATERS

the question repeaters

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
sheikh89:
i smell potential....
lmao!
Thread of the day.
What a nice way to end the year!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Theultimate(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
humnsikan:
Op, I don't think it's proper to refer to those guys and gals as "OLODOS" just because they requested for a word to be spelt for them. It does happen at times that one forgets the simplest and the most basic words. Or haven't you sat in an exam hall before and didn't recall the spelling of some very simple words, e.g, "and," "believe," etc, due to maybe exam pressure? I recall, as a student, having that experience. I sat for over 10 mins trying to recall the spelling of a very simple word. Even professors do run into such problems while writing academic materials and simply ask their little Children to help with those spellings. For the records, and by the Grace of God through his Son Jesus, I wasn't a dull student. I graduated with an above average GPA. For me, examination was OYO. I would never ask or tell you an answer to ANY QUESTION.
U belong to number No.9
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Genea(f): 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
the ones u ask questions and are willing to tell u even at d expense of being caught......mere
the ones who see dat u not done anytin and wud help u out..
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Genea(f): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
nice thread
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by 9jatatafo(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
What about the set of students that while copying from you, they will be correcting you, bros that answer is wrong as I now remember what I read in the handout.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Iyowuski: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
those wey full dia booklet nd ask for xtra booklet at d end their result dey show f or E
u go ask ursef wetin him be dey wrt den
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by gbodimowo(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
Recycled thread
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by liveyourlife: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Femosticap:

Your website don't work!

Working now
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
na no. 12 i fall put. Abi no. 12 no dey d list?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Lol at no 7

But u forgot to add those that would threaten to tear ur script if u refuse to show them. Lol
lalasticlala:
Lol at no 7

[quote author=lalasticlala post=29362926]Lol at no 7

Hahah i hate to be threatened.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by dbaptist1(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2015
Proudly s.u
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by SenatorJames(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
rill:
11) The category of people that would never come to the exam hall with important materials to work with. Na so u go dey hear bros abeg u get two biro's? Abeg shey u fit break ur pencil into two. Borrow me ur calculator pls. The list is endless.

12) The category of people who always ask for extra sheets. They leave u wondering if its the same kinda questions u have on ur papers. They can write heaven and earth. Funny enough, u might end up scoring higher than them.

13) The once that finish within few minutes after exam started. You sometimes conclude they are gurus, buh don't be deceived, some already don get plan B. As in, runz....

14) The ones that always fall asleep. They got bored? Didn't get enough sleep? Suffer a disease? Well, I really don't know for them

15) The types that only appear on exam days. U will never see them during lectures, and keep u wondering if they are actually in the same dept with u. Don't dull, u are dept mates.

16) And lastly, make I just stop for here. We have the prayer warriors. These ones can like to bend down and pray for close 15mins. Buh who am I to criticize them, prayer works.
I think I prefer this your own list, very common in most examination hall.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by SenatorJames(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
Iyowuski:
those wey full dia booklet nd ask for xtra booklet at d end their result dey show f or E
u go ask ursef wetin him be dey wrt den
Many of them will be busy writing the biography of Obafemi Awolowo or History of Africa.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by carik(m): 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2015
The ones who has very fine handwriting and can copy fast even without facing their script.
Reminds me of a dude that will wait for you to be through with your rough work,copy you and get better grade cos his work is neater than yours
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by akinboyejnr(m): 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
cycline404:
The I want to ease myself. .
Shai I hail me and my team we sabi go pee sha, all in the name of checking the formula outside.
you are right! they hiss themselves everyday
Re: 10 Types Of Students You'll Find In An Examination Hall by eashanwali: 10:50am On Apr 06, 2015
From the cheaters squad to the early risers’ clan, every college and even school examination room is full of students with different personalities and characteristics. Yeah, that’s what makes them different from each other…

http://www.collegeokplease.com/campus-scan/the-types-of-students-you-will-find-sitting-in-a-college-examination-hall/813

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Daily Habits Of Highly Successful Students / Man With Cerebral Palsy Graduates In Computer Science / Is Waec Result 2019/2020 Out | Waec Result Checker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.