Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! (4703 Views)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her / My Wife Has Turned Me Into A Punching Bag – Abuja Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by onila(f): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
undecided cry

I just cant believe what I am hearing
This is the moment where I wish I cld help everyone around me, unfortunately things dont worklike that

two of us became really close 2 years before I left Nigeria
when we were both obsessed with celebrities
always watching MTV, E channel etc
I remember going to her house every weekend

years back I heard her mother died
her mother complained of just neck pain and died 4 hours later in the hospital

the sad and complicated thing
is that her mother was a mistress
not really the official wife of her father
she was just a baby mama chopping from his wealth

her father is a big politician in Nigeria
when her mother died
her father dumped her in one of his baby mama's house

the step mother is so mean and wicked to her and her younger sister who is just like 10 years old

apparently the money, her father gives her is not enough
so now I hrd shes now sleeping with old men for money

I remember her mother really protected her from that side of life
she grew up like a princess
now shes now rotten

does she really have to sleep with men for money
cant she manage and graduate from university
get a good job

so she can get enough money

oh life cry cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by alabiyemmy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
And the moral of this story is?

9 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
I dnt really understand this post.

Are you even asking us a question or telling us story?

14 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by alberto2k(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Calm down onila.. U can talk to her to quit.
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by kliq(m): 3:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheesy
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by freshness2020: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chicken no D̶̲̅ε̲̣y give birth to turkey!
..he should seek GEJ for the transformation agenda!

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Blakjewelry(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
She might not be doing it because she lacks, but because it's a Nigerian thing. Many Nigerian ladies are men depend even those that have a job still want collect from elderly men.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
Help her now, it's your responsibility. Unfortunate situations don't get solved by nairalanding them. Help your cousin if you truly love her.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by homesteady(m): 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
gringrin
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
What's our business? She is not the first.
If u can't help her, just keep quiet and pray.

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
Why are u being judgemental? Cant u see the type of foundation she had as a child? Do u expect her father who is only interested in accumulating baby mamas to be a good example/mentor to her? Will the woman she's staying with have the heart to put her right? No good examples around. So? U can only be there for her by advising her from time to time.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by onila(f): 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Why are u being judgemental? Cant u see the type of foundation she had as a child? Do u expect her father who is only interested in accumulating baby mamas to be a good example/mentor to her? Will the woman she's staying with have the heart to put her right? No good examples around. So? U can only be there for her by advising her from time to time.

How I am being judgmental

cant u see am worried undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
How this one take consign me? undecided

When Nigerian ladies see men as source of income, instead of working and sweating and earn enough to see them through, they'd rather seek for the man/men that will solve their problems.

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2014
Onilachukwu,kindly stop telling nairalanders what goes on in your family. How can you call your cousin Ashawo on a public forum?

Chai!

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by JiggamanGh: 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2014
onila:
undecided cry

I just cant believe what I am hearing
This is the moment where I wish I cld help everyone around me, unfortunately things dont worklike that

two of us became really close 2 years before I left Nigeria
when we were both obsessed with celebrities
always watching MTV, E channel etc
I remember going to her house every weekend

years back I heard her mother died
her mother complained of just neck pain and died 4 hours later in the hospital

the sad and complicated thing
is that her mother was a mistress
not really the official wife of her father
she was just a baby mama chopping from his wealth

her father is a big politician in Nigeria
when her mother died
her father dumped her in one of his baby mama's house

the step mother is so mean and wicked to her and her younger sister who is just like 10 years old

apparently the money, her father gives her is not enough
so now I hrd shes now sleeping with old men for money

I remember her mother really protected her from that side of life
she grew up like a princess
now shes now rotten

does she really have to sleep with men for money
cant she manage and graduate from university
get a good job

so she can get enough money

oh life cry cry

Can u please tex me her info, so I can look her up; should I ever find myself in Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by onila(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
berem:
Onilachukwu,kindly stop telling nairalanders what goes on in your family. How can you call your cousin Ashawo on a public forum?

Chai!
isnt she doing ashawo

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by onila(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Can u please tex me her info, so I can look her up; should I ever find myself in Nigeria grin grin
tongue
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
she gats hustle if she can work the pole and she got great bod link her and i can intro her to one of my ppl that a owns a gent club @ least stripping is better than whoring and pays a lot ....am off oh happy new yr in advance everyone wink wink
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Richy4(m): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
this is one of the reason Jesus did not condemn the woman that was caught in the act of adultery. this things happen. it is just a passing phase of her life. you cannot say a word like stop doing this/ that when there was no provision on ground.

that is why many people run and hid abroad. where the government provides for any citizen who is not working with a tax payers money. ask any one in US, UK or Australia. they will tell you how tax are been imposed on workers just for the provision of non workers like your cousin, and other amenities. just support her morally if you are not financially buoyant. tell her it will be well.
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Tantidora(f): 12:00am On Jan 01, 2015
Onila
wh@ did u and ur family done 4 her since her mum die since she was ur coursin. "her father dump her with his mistress"Did ur family ever lend a helping hand toward her upbringing since her mum die
plsss stop this ur judgemental nonsense
mayb if ur mum/aunt should lend a helping hand, she wil hav turn out a good girl as u claim to b
next time u want to judge, try wearing her shoes

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by tpia2012: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2015
let every man work out his own salvation with fear and trembling.
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by idu1(m): 1:15am On Jan 01, 2015
This girl is senseless...... I mean onila......

2 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Haywhymido(m): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2015
berem:

Chai!
thank u 4 talking sum sense into dat lad's head. Na everything wey dey happen 4 her family we must hear 4 nairaland. I pity u

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by onila(f): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
thank u 4 talking sum sense into dat lad's head. Na everything wey dey happen 4 her family we must hear 4 nairaland. I pity u
who knows me here
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2015
abeg pm me her number, i want to make an inquiry..
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by mrrock: 2:43am On Jan 01, 2015
@OP.
You left Nigeria to where?. To do what?.
Are you the only girl who love prostitution?. Your cousin you abandoned in Nigeria have to survive like you do.

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by ahnie: 3:20am On Jan 01, 2015
you talk too much.
onila:
who knows me here
zip your loose tongue
Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 01, 2015
grin
Onila, happy new year! i hope you become less controversial

Dont judge your cousin, love her more lest i forget prostitution also exists in the corporate sector

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 01, 2015
mrrock:
@OP.
You left Nigeria to where?. To do what?.
Are you the only girl who love prostitution?. Your cousin you abandoned in Nigeria have to survive like you do.

*Faints* cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by baby124: 5:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Tantidora:
Onila
wh@ did u and ur family done 4 her since her mum die since she was ur coursin. "her father dump her with his mistress"Did ur family ever lend a helping hand toward her upbringing since her mum die
plsss stop this ur judgemental nonsense
mayb if ur mum/aunt should lend a helping hand, she wil hav turn out a good girl as u claim to b
next time u want to judge, try wearing her shoes
Gbam. But you can gbagaun though.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2015
onila:

How I am being judgmental

cant u see am worried undecided
if u r doing well in diaspora then send her some cash 2 start up something or finish her school

1 Like

Re: My Cousin In Nigeria Has Turned To Ashawo! by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over Protectiveness Of The Female Child / Negative Consequences Of Bride Price Payment On Women / Letter To My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.