Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,027 members, 7,803,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 (4029 Views)

Ntel 4G LTE Data Plan Compared With Mtn 3G & U.S. T-mobile 4G LTE Price / How To Get Airtime Code For Free (all Networks Recharge Card In 9ja) / Help!unlock Samsung Galaxy S6 Without Losing Data. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Hi
Pls I recently got a T-Mobile Galaxy S4 from the USA. Upon inserting my Nigerian Sim card, the phone was requesting for SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN.

Please can anyone help me with that as I am unable to access any mobile network features.

Model: SGH-M919
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
IMEI No: 356420051454650 /07

Thank you
Re: Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Awaiting
Re: Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
anyone
Re: Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by Juliano47(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Here are the steps:
Goto phone dailer, and enter *#27663368378# for the debug service menu.
In "ServiceMode", select [1] UMTS
In "UMTS MAIN MENU", select [1] DEBUG SCREEN
In "DEBUG SCREEN", select [6] PHONE CONTROL
In "PHONE CONTROL", select [6] NETWORK LOCK
In "NETWORK LOCK", select [3] PERSO SHA256 OFF
It should show:
SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG[1]
SHA256_OFF => SHA256_ON
Now touch the first line SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG[1]
It should show:
MENU NOT EXIST
PRESS BACK KEY
Current Command is 116631
Now press the menu button and select "Back"
It should show:
SHA256_ENABLED_FLAG[0]
SHA256_OFF => Not Change
Again, press the menu button and select "Back", and you're back in the "NETWORK LOCK" screen
Press the menu button and select "Back", and you're in the "PHONE CONTROL" screen
Press the menu button and select "Back", and you're in the "DEBUG SCREEN" screen
Finally, press the menu button and select "Back", and you're back in the "UMTS MAIN MENU" screen
Select [6] COMMON
In "COMMON" screen, select [6] NV REBUILD
Now you are in the "NV REBUILD" screen, you should see the following text:
------------------------------
Golden-Backup exist
You can Restore Cal/NV
------------------------------
Now for the final step.
In "NV REBUILD" screen, select [4] Restore Back-up
The button lights for menu and back should come on, and the phone will auto reboot in a few seconds.
Note: chavxxx's post of selecting "[1] Load default NV" DID NOT work for me.

Congratulations, your phone is now unlocked.
Stick in a sim card from a different carrier and try it out. I hope this does it.
Re: Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
Thanks bro for your response.
But when I dialed the code, nothing happened. Is there another method?

The andriod version is 4.4.4

Thanks
Re: Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by Juliano47(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Yes, there are always other methods...but I wondered why that method didn't work for you....go here: http://www.droidviews.com/sim-unlock-t-mobile-galaxy-s4-android-4-4-2-kitkat-firmware/ see if it helps
Re: Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
Juliano47:
Yes, there are always other methods...but I wondered why that method didn't work for you....go here: http://www.droidviews.com/sim-unlock-t-mobile-galaxy-s4-android-4-4-2-kitkat-firmware/ see if it helps

The method of this site is for 4.4.2 and it didnt work for 4.4.4 am running on

Pls, is there a way i can enter service mode on the phone? after the update to 4.4.4, dialing *#0011# cant take me to the UMTS any more.

Thanks
Re: Help- Unlock Code For T-mobile Galaxy S4 by LeSaint(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hi Samuelzion. I know this has been a long time ago, but please, do you still remember how you got over this issue?
I have exact same device on my hands and having the same questions you raised above.

Please help me out

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Glo 3G Speed (photo) / How Durable Are Infinix Phones / [video] Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 - My Experience After 4 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.