Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? (3078 Views)

List Of Phones That Will No Longer Support Whatsapp From 31st December 2016 / Its The Middle Of The Night And You See This !! / When You Mistakenly Wear This Nice Shirt To Church On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by jeflexy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
everyone around me is preparing to go to church except me and it seems am the bad one here... does going to church guarantee a great new year?? Opinions plss... thankss
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by TrishaP(f): 6:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
No, It's isn't sir... At ur own wish.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Mrwhalex(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
Perception matters alot in everything we do. Being in church doesn't guarantee a perfect year neither a bad year, I've stopped being dogmatic for the past 5 years.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Oh common, its good to praise d lord
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Chizzy20(f): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
it isnt compulsory bt hw does dis thread relate to romance.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by BrightEye(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
You are not alone.
I better stay at home, enjoy every minute, have some meditations, think back how i lived the whole year, and plan how to live the new one better.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by aristocrazzy: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
How that one take concern romancelanders.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Shawl001(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
This should be under religion.... Bro, its not compulsory but it is necessary...personally, the main reason why i go to church is to thank Him ƒσя everything He did during the course øƒ this year...and to commit my ways thru out 2015 in His Hands. That's all! So, its kinda necessary...
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Dorisbest(f): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2014
It's a good thing to start the new year with God but not compulsory
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2014
How e concern romance section? grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
No.... Where is the romance?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Enegod(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
people in this section don't go church undecided
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
No. Imo, it's the best place to end the year. I love the praise n worship part mehn....you get to cast out marine forces through praise. I lurrrrve it! grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Lolxxx..
A church is from 2 Greek words I. E those are set apart and called out to be saints.. You can belong to a local church - depa life, cac, ecwa, coccin, rccg , winners chapel etc but do you belong to the universal church?? Where all saints are united as one - only those whose name are in the book of life are present..
A true believer is expected to worship with others and not to forsake the assembly of the brethren.. If the devil want to kill a man, he 1st isolate him from others..
A Christian - little Christ must always be in his father's house.. (church)..
If you are working and occupied no worries.. I. E may be you are on call or duty.. Your life is not yours, why won't you give God all the benediction and doxology..
Those who think are those who can say thank you..
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Enegod(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:
No. Imo, it's the best place to end the year. I love the praise n worship part mehn....you get to cast out marine forces through praise. I lurrrrve it! grin
grin What if the person doesn't want the marine forces to be casted out? undecided
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by fredoooooo: 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Club nko ? cheesy
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by OohMpa: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mehnn, fück praise and dance
The last time ooh Mpa started the year with praise and dance, he lost his dog cry

Ooh Mpa started this year with pünny and he's gonna end this year with 2 pünny for double blessings angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Chuksemi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
Everything is compulsory if you attach a certain level of priority to it. So if you think it important then it is, if you think it not then it is not.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by jeflexy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
No.... Where is the romance?
the puzzle now is......
Find the romance in the post :Dt grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by FLAWLES(f): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mtsswww;
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
cheesy
jeflexy:

the puzzle now is......
Find the romance in the post :Dt grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Mzjhulz(f): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2014
What better way to start a new year if not in d presence of God
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2014
Enegod:
grin What if the person doesn't want the marine forces to be casted out? undecided
then I recommend he/she goes partying with the underworld. grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
fredoooooo:

Club nko ? cheesy
Na...mi o sho mo wa tongue
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
OohMpa:
Mehnn, fück praise and dance
The last time ooh Mpa started the year with praise and dance, he lost his dog cry

Ooh Mpa started this year with pünny and he's gonna end this year with 2 pünny for double blessings angry
This one dey craze ooo grin grin
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Enegod(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

then I recommend he/she goes partying with the underworld. grin
grin grin happy new year in advance
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by ivyy(f): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
No its not.

@poster above me, the presence of. God can be felt anywher. whereever and whenever you call on HIM, if you believe HE would b there grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Enegod:
grin grin happy new year in advance
Same to you my brother...see you in the new year cheesy
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Enegod(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Same to you my brother...see you in the new year cheesy
wink
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
b
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by chibwike(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
b
b for buttybuttchic
Re: Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On The Night Of 31st December???? by bidexolumanish(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
no its not,but hw u start ur journey matters

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See The Way A Parent Punishes His Baby For Pouring A Pot Of Soup Away :( / Karaa At Berger Between Lagos And Ogun State River Dry Ooooooooooo. / Photos: Embarrassing Moment Woman Has ‘period Explosion’ In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.