Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? (6165 Views)

Advise To Girls Sending Unclad Pictures To Guys (A Must Read) / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2014
if ur girlfriend cheats on you and you have her unclad picture will you leak them?
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Cheating Girlfriend not Wife)mtsswww
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Mathematical(f): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2014
You need to grow up,you making her public won't reverse ya loss.if you wnna have a revenge on her, just give her total neglect.that would be better rather than such..

3 Likes

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Mzjhulz(f): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
What will u gain after leaking d pics undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
FLAWLES:
Cheating Girlfriend not Wife)mtsswww

What do you mean by this?
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Mathematical(f): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mzjhulz:

Laughing stock
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Enegod(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
chowlade:
My girlfriend and I attends same school during my school days, I was a year her senior, we belong to the same department, now she's in 400L while have graduated and posted on youth service not far away from my former school I was able to runced it for I was initially posted to the north.we started as a friend two years back but eight months ago we started dating. I asked her to be my girlfriend because I love her and our friendship and I believed it will be better off if will end up as lover at first she complained telling me that she does not wants to date again following several disapointment from six other guys she has dated in the past but I convinced her with begging and gifts and I promised her that I'll be different from them I even blamed her for allowing such people into her life. reluctantly she accepted and we ended up dating for seven months. It was the eight months that things started changing. She left calling to be my duty I'll ask her why? She always tell me stories of not having enough credit to call me and out of sympathy I'll send her N1000 weekly all she does is call me once with each N1000 I sent her to say thank you and I'll be back to calling again and sending more credit. I started to get curious that she has taken me for Maga? That was when I decided to outsmart her for she doesn't knw i'm Smart too all she sees is a guy giving her whatever she ask for.with the help of a friend I hacked her watsaap account and it paid off I got information that I needed and I was able to established that she has been cheating and I recieve all her messages like it has been deliver into her phone so also i'm recieving them but she doesn't know till now. from the details I got was a discussion between her and her ex boyfriend, She has told me initially that the ex boyfriend wants her back despite that they have fought and seperated on the issue of infidelity on her Ex part. she also told me how this her ex got a lady pegnant in his town she also told me he has been a renowed cultist in his School and much more and he kept calling but she's not interested I told her to block his line or allow me to intervene but she said she knows how to take care of herself To conclude the story I got to know later that my girl forgave the cheating ex-boyfriend without my knowledge and they start to bleep again. From a conversation, I saw an I quote
"I love to kiss your lips of wine"
"I like your kpomo the thing always drive me crazy"
"what are you wearing Pant or nothing"

my friends living arround her house told me they've seen amorous encounter of my girlfriend and her ex boyfriend in his car. I was told how he came and spent two weeks with her while I was away, no wonder anytime I want to go to her place to spend the night she will tell me her female friends are with her and they will spend the night with her. every day lies upon lies. Now her number has always been busy everyday from 8:30pm to arround 9:30 pm for an hour or more anytime I ask her why. She would tell me she was trying my number that was the reason it has been canceling on both ends.Is like she has been us hurting me and Magarizing me
A week ago I invited her for xmas at first she refused but she later came because I promised her a phone on her arrival we played and we bleeped but with my phone I too several pictures and recorded some in video format
after the event I asked about if she has been cheating on me she denied but some days ago she used her ex boyfriend as her Whatsaap DP and sent unclad pics to him and refused to chat with and she's reluctant in picking my call .when she picks them she gives me one word answers and made things to be very miserable
I need your advice, but don't think good advice might work

Thanks.
I have seen enough booobs, punnies and yanshes....so, I don't give a f**k whether u upload it or not angry
kids everywhr!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Oluwatosean(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
na ppu like u nigerians dey carry curse give. #stupidpost
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Chizzy20(f): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2014
if u leak her unclad pics, dat wil show hw childish u re, if u do it, do u nw expect pple to clap dier hands for u.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by IamLEGEND1: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2014
Chizzy20:
if u leak her unclad pics, dat wil show hw childish u re, if u do it, do u nw expect pple to clap dier hands for u.

She kept asking for money and playing me when she knows she's done with me. I sent her all the money and everything she asked for beside it wasn't me that unclad her it was my money

Woman I'm totally hurt
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Realist5: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
Your choice. But pls grow up!
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by carik(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Op
You be pikin?
Don't act this way as from next year!
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2014
DON'T upload anything, Just dump the slut already. angry
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2014
You are foolish,you are a goat....idiot from many fathers

I didn't read ur reason,but so far you have the thought of exposing your ex nude makes you an eediot

2 Likes

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
You can't force love, stop acting like a child and move on with your life.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2014
Deleat those pics,block her and just ignore her it works better thand those childish act u intend emberking on
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Chizzy20(f): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
chowlade:

She kept asking for money and playing me when she knows she's done with me. I sent her all the money and everything she asked for beside it wasn't me that unclad her it was my money

Woman I'm totally hurt
I can only imagine hw hurt u feel, bt dat doesnt warrant u to stoop to dat level. i advice u cut all communication wit her nd move on wit ur life.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Afrok(m): 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
This world will be a better place for we guys once we start to acknowledge the fact that some ladies are best kept as FRIENDS than LOVERS undecided.

I really don't understand why U would feel so relax about a lady who dated six guys within how many years, 4 years? Is changing boyfriends like changing under wears? U only accepted her parts of the story on why she broke up with the so-called exes, what made U think she was not the cause? Moreover; a sane lady won't go back to a cheating ex easily once she claims she's in a relationship with another guy.

My advise is this, count ur losses and move on with ur life, U wouldn't want to spoil the remaining part left in her miserable life by uploading her unclad pix.

If U still wanna do that (upload), I guess guys like u and ladies like her makes indecency sites still active. We've got handful of them but remember guilt is always there to judge. Let it judge her and not U...

5 Likes

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2014
OP forget that tin jare.... Bone relationship with that chick but just dey concentrate seriously on her pv55y. Shikina

2 Likes

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
I luv nairalanders,dey can yarb
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by fuckshit: 8:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
fücking hurts when one discovers his been fücking played; that's one fücking downside of a fücked up shït relationship.
fücking let it go; free the bïcth; fücking get yourself another & be wise with the next.

fücking know this that in a so called ‘boyfriend girlfriend’ relationship; you ain't the only motherfücker fücking that bïcth grin grin
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2014
Afrok:
This world will be a better place for we guys once we start to acknowledge the fact that some ladies are best kept as FRIENDS than LOVERS undecided.

I really don't understand why U would feel so relax about a lady who dated six guys within how many years, 4 years? Is changing boyfriends like changing under wears? U only accepted her parts of the story on why she broke up with the so-called exes, what made U think she was not the cause? Moreover; a sane lady won't go back to a cheating ex easily once she claims she's in a relationship with another guy.

My advise is this, count ur losses and move on with ur life, U wouldn't want to spoil the remaining part left in her miserable life by uploading her unclad pix.

If U still wanna do that (upload), I guess guys like u and ladies like her makes indecency sites still active. We've got handful of them but remember guilt is always there to judge. Let it judge her and not U...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
jomile:
I luv nairalanders,dey can yarb

This what we called adding salt to injury cry[quote author=jomile post=29376596]I

1 Like

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Afrok(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
chowlade:

Thank you.
anyday, anytime sir...
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by LaurelP(m): 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2014
Don't pay evil with evil
Just ignore her.

1 Like

Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by major466(m): 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2014
@Op Do unto others what you want others do unto you.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by rts1(m): 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2014
I don't kn why pple comment on dis childish attitude, OP go on nd do it cos l kn u r underage nd mind u, stop postin rubbish on nairaland
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by jnrbayano(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2014
chowlade:

Woman I'm totally hurt

Learn!!!
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by jnrbayano(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2014
Afrok:

Guilt? What guilt?

Nothing will judge her bro. Were they in any contract? Did the guy spend all those 1000naira recharge cards under duress? Who endorsed that 8month relationship? God?

What guilt again?

Like you rightly said, the guy should count his loses and move on with his life.

I believe he has learnt his lessons the hard way.
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2014
Mzjhulz:
what will he lose if he leaks it? kiss
Re: I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? by Mzjhulz(f): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2014
Prixus:

what will he lose if he leaks it? kiss
His reputation if he has any

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pain Of Being A Hopeless Romantic / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.