Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:59 PM

President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. (13924 Views)

President Buhari To Address The Nation Tomorrow / Buhari To Address The Nation - Vanguard / President Jonathan To Address The Nation, Nigeria, 7:00 am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by moufan: 1:57am On Jan 01, 2015
who cares what he has to say buhari 2015 by GOD grace
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Where you dey when Okonjo dey read Budget...perhaps busy chanting "Sai Buhari" & throwing banger @ same time

You sef....

Has it been passed by NASS?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by trychris: 2:02am On Jan 01, 2015
obiZEAL:
What will it be this time around...
Expecting the worst...hoping for the best
Talking Head,No substance as usual from the supposed No 1citizen.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by nduchucks: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Sermwell:

Kai ubanka ne sarkin barayi! Ba ka da hankali ne? Jakin banza kawai!

kai dan iska ne ko TANoid? wanne daga cikin gwamnatin GEJ ba barawo ba? ka gaya mana.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by HOTWATER(m): 2:06am On Jan 01, 2015
please who is Olusola Israel Adekunle ?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Godhelpus: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2015
Jonathan: speaks on behave of myself and my 3witches i say a big thankyou to all nigerians for your endourance,sai buhari next president...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by omenka(m): 2:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Waiting... 5hrs away.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 01, 2015
Keneking:

Has it been passed by NASS?

Do you have a feeling it wont be passed?

Next time look for something else to bash your president if you want to join in the fun....
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by clemz88(m): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2015
bigmo1:

Let 2014 be the last time you will book space. Go and sin no more.
lol I laugh in pidgin language. Leave the guy is hez new year resolution
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by dabrake(m): 2:16am On Jan 01, 2015
bigmo1:
What new year gift will the fisherman from otuoke be giving us tomorrow? Happy new year in advance. Hit the like button if you are alive to see 2015.
APC members be like:
So even whack countries like Somalia Zimbabwe, Angola, Iraq, Syria and Sudan saw 2015 before us.
This government have failed.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by PromiseJonah(m): 2:37am On Jan 01, 2015
dplordx:
GEJ, ...wondering what those big grammars in his notes actually meant
How Did U Knw? D Only Surviving Witch/wizard In 2015
Pastor Reno Omokri (Did you guys know Reno Mockery) is a pastor under RCCG

Who Cares?
Useless Explanation
faint with the katakata the guy keeps blaring like a Danfo conduction.

Pls What Are U Talking About?
Jesus, who ever awarded him a PHD needs to rot in jail cool
Don't U Have Equal Right Of Having Urz?

Pls Keep Calm U Are Speaking Out Of Point.

Learn How To Tailor Your Comments Before U Kill Someone With Half Baked Jagon.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 01, 2015
drlawizle:

Do you have a feeling it wont be passed?

Next time look for something else to bash your president if you want to join in the fun....

What fun? The document won't be passed till after April 2015...
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by philips70(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2015
intergral:
Watin he wan talk again?

He wants to do the needful.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by daveseun15(m): 3:26am On Jan 01, 2015
Who bloody care this daft GEJ hv to say on this heaven on earth 2015.....get ready to trek to otuoke in 44 days time slowpokeeee
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by jujutom(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Baawaa(m): 3:40am On Jan 01, 2015
StealthyMe:

Bros,what goes up in Nigeria doesn't come down undecided

Except in the presence of some extremely special conditions which do not seem to be forthcoming
Yar,adua did it from 70naira back to 65naira.Uncle Jonathan was the one that makes it 97naira
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Nobody: 3:58am On Jan 01, 2015
Keneking:

What fun? The document won't be passed till after April 2015...

And so?

You talk as if its only GEJ's tenure that witnessed such...with d crisis facing our oil export which is our prime source of income...what do you expect?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:18am On Jan 01, 2015
He is Always bringin bad news since 2009.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by StealthyMe(m): 6:47am On Jan 01, 2015
Baawaa:

Yar,adua did it from 70naira back to 65naira.Uncle Jonathan was the one that makes it 97naira

Yar'Adua was a special condition...

Which isnt forthcoming at present undecided
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:02am On Jan 01, 2015
SlimSkipper:

your comment my dear, is d first comment on FP for d year 2015 to dat i say congrats
cheesy cheesy ...thank youu
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by millionboi(m): 7:08am On Jan 01, 2015
Hapi new year mr president
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Harzan(m): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2015
I jst dey observe this man..... any wrong talk, he go hear am shape shap! Happy new year to all NLder o jareee
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Trueigbo: 7:17am On Jan 01, 2015
why is he reading the speech?
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by PassingShot(m): 7:19am On Jan 01, 2015
Trueigbo:

Because he is Jonathan. grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by tuasefemi(m): 7:22am On Jan 01, 2015
Mr President said his government will deal decisively with anyone who torments trouble before, during and after elections...
My best part of the broadcast, Asari Dokunnbo would be the scape goat there, because he would want to prove his stupidity after his "brother" must have been voted out come valentine day!

Happy new year folks!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by koredeolanrewaju(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2015
It really makes sense for him speaking to we Nigerian.. It's about election of a thing I guess..may God see us till tomorrow..have a wonferful new year pals.
We're Chibok girls mr. Jonah...!!!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Harzan(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Trueigbo:

Bro, no mind am.
Not only is he reading it, got discouraged when I noticed I woke up to listen to a recorded, edited and fine tuned statements to impress us while the president is somewhere chilling. Smh!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by tenry(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2015
tuasefemi:
Mr President said his government will deal decisively with anyone who torments trouble before, during and after elections...
My best part of the broadcast, Asari Dokunnbo would be the scape goat there, because he would want to prove his stupidity after his "brother" must have been voted out come valentine day!

Happy new year folks!
My best part of the speech too. See how he spoke with annoyance on dealing with whosoever torments trouble after the election as if he had won already. He gave me another reason to vote him out.
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Ofunaofu: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2015
what did he say? i hope no subsidy removal. Because i dey travel i dont want to get stucked in the village

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by booz(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2015
4reigningqueen:
http://www.channelstv.com/2014/12/31/jonathan-to-broadcast-new-year-message-to-the-nation/

Where is the power to watch and listen to what he has to say.

If only he had fixed electricity, he would have won 2015 election without campaign!
Re: President Jonathan To Address The Nation Tomorrow By 7am. by Oyenirany(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2015
God will help Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Obj, IBB, Tinubu, Others To Show Seriousness In Anti-graft War - Asobie / INEC Office Burnt In Benue State / PDP In Bayelsa State Slam APC For Conduct During Gubernatorial Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.