Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599163 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
natruetalk:

taken my risk from here though 52.8x zone could do what i dont like. no lelee

bought oil @ 52.55 Sl 51.55

if price continuing fall below d 52.0x zone i will jump out to save some pips

let see hw 1st trade of d year will look like

closed this trade +17pips

let me mark my 1st trade with positive. i don't like the way 4pm candle closed below 52.83 levels
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by myola777(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2015
we have two awards to give out. Base on information and data we receive from sideline,
BEST TRADER OF THE YEAR FTA SEASON 14 AND MOST CONSISTENT TRADER OF THE YEAR FTA SEASON 14

On Behalf of my Friends, my Family and Myself, i humbly declare the winner of THE BEST TRADER OF THE YEAR FTA SEASON 14 AND MOST CONSISTENT TRADER OF THE YEAR FTA SEASON 14, and the winner is

NATRUETALK

Bros well done sir, we are looking forward to seeing you again this season 15. despite the challenges, insult and criticism, you still remain strong on this thread. old and newbies are looking onto you, keep it up.
And lastly, OIL told me to help her beg you for her forgiveness this year. Lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 4:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
docus:

this trade is in good health

trailing stop hit on gold
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
benpuzzy:
"FX IS SWEET"

sure bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
natruetalk:

closed this trade +17pips

let me mark my 1st trade with positive. i don't like the way 4pm candle closed below 52.83 levels

oil staying longer below 52.8x not good for the buyer

i think d probability of falling is higher if it continuing staying below d zone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
hmmmm oil is ready to tricky today watching...

bias remain bullish above 52.50 and 52.83 zone
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
natruetalk:
hmmmm oil is ready to tricky today watching...

bias remain bullish above 52.50 and 52.83 zone

now am more comfortable with the BUY side

just bought again @ 52.90 SL 51.90

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
naijababe:
Happy new year folks, a very hearty thanks for the birthday wishes, I don't know how oga natruetalk found out but I appreciate all the wonderful wishes and prayers all the same. My oga 12ema, I find your posts very insightful, you are truly doing a wonderful job. Many of us started learning the wrongs things, your posts are truly gems for newbies and 'oldies' alike who wish to pay attention.

I made some decisions in December which ties very closely to your post above, I will personally call you out in three months and let you know the results wink

I wish you and your family happy new year and all the success in this trading year as well.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by raycolz84: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Congrats to all those who made it
Its another year
Decided to take the whole of december to enjoy the little profits I made

Its jan again, another year another dollar chase
Forex trading until buhari join PDP... Lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 6:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
natruetalk:

now am more comfortable with the BUY side

just bought again @ 52.90 SL 51.90

now let me play it safe

SL adjusted to BE

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Mack3N: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mack3N:

could walk awat with 62pips here,moving trade to BE+8pips
Took me out @+38pips....should have walked away with my 62pips....anyways,good way to start the yr,once again happy newyr
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
natruetalk:

now let me play it safe
SL adjusted to BE

closed d trade with +51pips

don't know what d trendline up to, 3rd rejectn 2day.

thinz will get clearer @ 2day's close

Shop closed 4 2day better than loss

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by deleo16(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Pls Guys I need help i want to open an account with alpari pls does anyone trade with the broker can pls breif me on 1.opening the account document needed
2.withdrawal and funding
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
I see dis year a great year for me. am typing with my heart burning with joy. although am not there yet but i for see greatness in my life.

The day i got to know biblically fx trading is not gambling. i was very joyous. All dis na only 5% succeed na wash. it is not a zero sum game becos somebody must not lose for u to gain. certainly am not d one losing to pay all d profitable traders here daily. your gain or loss has nothing to do with me. if any of d so called shark or SM manipulate to hurt people, that is not my business so long as I don't hurt or wish anyone evil. I trade chart & not calendar.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by deluxboi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
hi all, kudos to the OP of this thread, i have decided to make fx trading one of my biz this year, i know some stuffs about it, but i need some professional guidelines, so pls i will appreciate if Owliver and natruetalk will pleases send me their contact to wets94(at)gmail(dot)com.
thanks in advance
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
having said all dat my fellow members i wish to go live again with business mindset & not gambling but my capital is still less than $500 . my strategy is a monthly 30 - 50% gain & quarterly withdrawal for d first half of the year to avoid undue pressure.

The 250$ will ready by Friday 9th January.

OPERATION LESS TALK & MORE ACTION THIS YEAR
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by natruetalk: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
natruetalk:

closed d trade with +51pips

don't know what d trendline up to, 3rd rejectn 2day.

thinz will get clearer @ 2day's close

Shop closed 4 2day better than loss

hmmm, just checking my chart and i noticed i made a good decision 4 jumping out with d little pips

but d 52.00 zone still stand gidigba. next week will make sense

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by docus: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
natruetalk:

hmmm, just checking my chart and i noticed i made a good decision 4 jumping out with d little pips

52.00 zone may break down next week. chai! i sorry 4 naija
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by taiwoakin(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2015
lets all try to make this thread worth it by making only educative and enlightening posts
posts such as "am selling gold" does not add any value because this thread is not a trade journal, rather you should tell us why and at what price
posts such as FX is sweet does not add any value, because trading is a serious business and portraying it as an easy means of income would only serve to encourage reckless risk taking.
Posts should be more directed towards market analysis and trading systems rather than posting trade entries and exits
because you cant possibly follow all of a persons trades by just waiting for their nairaland posts, but you can learn a whole lot
by learning about their strategy and how they currently view the movement of a particular pair of currency

At the end of the day, a new trader who comes in can read several pages of insightful forex knowledge rather than pages of "I love forex" , i made 100 pips today, etc.

Just my 2 pips

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by divinepips(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2015
Wao! We are already in page 2, guys must be angry. Happy new year pals and welcome to another pipful year. I promise to be regular this year. Pls lets take everybody here as our brothers and sisters and desist from making case from anybody's post because we are in a free world. Finally, shout out to the Oil ministers Natruetalk and Naijababe, a very big Gbosa to my grandmentor and mentor, Rozayx5 and Benpuzzy, and to other fellow traders, i love you all.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by adeniyia33(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2015
Boss Taiwoakin, in reference to your submission, I lilke to share my technique of[b] BUY LIMIT / SELL LIMIT MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY[/b]

If u are a newbee and new to forex, this thread may need some clarification from experts before u start its application. For the experts, I am not a know all, in fact I av been learning a lot from this forum. Since I av been following this thread on NL, my focus as a trader has improved tremendously having burnt 2 real accounts in the past...

One of those lessons I av learnt is GREED KILLS: The last account that got burn was as a result of GREED.

I was doing wll on the market that day and i told myself since uv set ur TP and SL dont close the profit now may be u can make more PIPS. So I left instead of taken d 75 pips and walk away no i didnt. I went away deceiving myself of more equity whenever I returned...

Alas! When I returned, the market had already gone again me and d platform did not obey the SL so my account got burnt: GREED
wanted to get rich quick can kill ur dream as a trader learn ds...I av learnt my lesson

NOW THE STRATEGY
1. spot a long trending candle in the market
2. place a pending order at around 75% lower than the current price
3. set ur TP and SL
4. Wait or walk away from ur screen

This is the strategy used by some of the big pros in FX revealed by Nial Fulia

I wish to learn more from my Ogas in the house as I said....I am learning from you guys

More PIPs to ur account
taiwoakin:
lets all try to make this thread worth it by making only educative and enlightening posts
posts such as "am selling gold" does not add any value because this thread is not a trade journal, rather you should tell us why and at what price
posts such as FX is sweet does not add any value, because trading is a serious business and portraying it as an easy means of income would only serve to encourage reckless risk taking.
Posts should be more directed towards market analysis and trading systems rather than posting trade entries and exits
because you cant possibly follow all of a persons trades by just waiting for their nairaland posts, but you can learn a whole lot
by learning about their strategy and how they currently view the movement of a particular pair of currency

At the end of the day, a new trader who comes in can read several pages of insightful forex knowledge rather than pages of "I love forex" , i made 100 pips today, etc.

Just my 2 pips
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
natruetalk:

hi natruetalk, is that murraymath indicator u are using on your chart that draws those level? please can you say or which one?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by needinfo: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2015
12ema:
Happy trading year; Courtesy Michael Covel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REfoRyxAz_0
wanted to ask which of the broker you make use of more.xm or alpari uk but noticed that the thread for 2014 has been locked.so i guess i can ask her.so out of xm and alpari uk, which do you make use of more for live trading and why
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2015
natruetalk:

sent u a mail bro
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
needinfo:
wanted to ask which of the broker you make use of more.xm or alpari uk but noticed that the thread for 2014 has been locked.so i guess i can ask her.so out of xm and alpari uk, which do you make use of more for live trading and why

I use Alpari Uk more because that is my major account. I feel more comfortable with a broker situated in Great Britain. So, if any funny business with my account props up, i can hope on a plane and go sort it out. Plus the regulatory agencies, i feel, over there, will take things more seriously. I started using XM by chance. At the time they were offering 50 percent bonus on every deposit whether you are an old or new client. I deposited some funds and i have not regretted it since then. One thing i have noticed about them is the diverse means of deposit they offer; from western union, skrill to credit and debit cards which is good. Another good thing about them is there are no re quotes. You know how annoying that can be? They seem to be the only brokers, past and present that i have used that don't do that. Why i am a little skeptical about XM is there location. They are situated in Cyprus. As you well know, Cyprus is a haven for fraudsters and the govt over there is semi corrupt. I never let my account grow past a certain amount before i withdraw it.

So, there are pro's and con's to both broker; Alpari has the "i am a big boy and you can join me or not, i don't care" mentality, and Xm has the "i am just starting out, so i have to do anything to keep you" mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by deleo16(m): 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
12ema:

I use Alpari Uk more because that is my major account. I feel more comfortable with a broker situated in Great Britain. So, if any funny business with my account props up, i can hope on a plane and go sort it out. Plus the regulatory agencies, i feel, over there, will take things more seriously. I started using XM by chance. At the time they were offering 50 percent bonus on every deposit whether you are an old or new client. I deposited some funds and i have not regretted it since then. One thing i have noticed about them is the diverse means of deposit they offer; from western union, skrill to credit and debit cards which is good. Another good thing about them is there are no re quotes. You know how annoying that can be? They seem to be the only brokers, past and present that i have used that don't do that. Why i am a little skeptical about XM is there location. They are situated in Cyprus. As you well know, Cyprus is a haven for fraudsters and the govt over there is semi corrupt. I never let my account grow past a certain amount before i withdraw it.

So, there are pro's and con's to both broker; Alpari has the "i am a big boy and you can join me or not, i don't care" mentality, and Xm has the "i am just starting out, so i have to do anything to keep you" mentality.
bro please how is the deposit and withdrawal like what method did you use to fund and withdraw
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
deleo16:
bro please how is the deposit and withdrawal like what method did you use to fund and withdraw

Alpari=Debit card

Xm=Skrill. Didn't want them to have direct access to my account.

For Deposit they are pretty much the same; instant.

For Withdrawal, Alpari is faster. Xm could be faster but they want you to sign up for their debit card for that to happen.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by willscolf: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
JAkpayen:
@Owliver, you are the leader of this season by virtue of the privilege of opening the new thread. So many seasoned and experienced traders have left for some reasons. I'll suggest we make it more creative and appealing by giving a theme starting this season just like we have "hotshot" in BBA and other seasonal programs. We can name it "forex-trade-alerts-season 15 - $100 to $1000 challenge". Then we work out ways to meet the challenge.
lets put aside d idea of setting profit targets(which cud arouse unnecessory greed) nd jst concentrate on not loosing money @ d end of d week,month or yr etc ....my 2kobo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by zinosleek(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
just wanted to know if anyone has tried the XM card and how is it
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by needinfo: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
12ema:

Alpari=Debit card

Xm=Skrill. Didn't want them to have direct access to my account.

For Deposit they are pretty much the same; instant.

For Withdrawal, Alpari is faster. Xm could be faster but they want you to sign up for their debit card for that to happen.
good to know that.also, does alpari accept nigeria and also, do they need any form of verification like id card, drivers licence etc to fund or withdraw your money.what is the minimum amount they accept for deposit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 12ema: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
needinfo:
good to know that.also, does alpari accept nigeria and also, do they need any form of verification like id card, drivers licence etc to fund or withdraw your money.what is the minimum amount they accept for deposit.

To be honest, i do not know if they accept Nigerians or not. You have to contact their customer support to find out. I hope that helps.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
12ema:

To be honest, i do not know if they accept Nigerians or not. You have to contact their customer support to find out. I hope that helps.
Are you not a Nigerian? I thought you said alpari was your broker? Or do u trade forex in france too? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.