Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Forex Trading - Season 15 - Business (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 15 (599102 Views)

Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / JUICE Binary Options & Forex Trading Season 1 / Social Forex Trading-thank God I Lost USD 120 In A Few Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by agarawu23(m): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2016
sweetmaris:
I want to learn forex trade
want to be independent

Tired of depending on men for money
GM
I want to learn from you same way you learnt from nlders.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by oLuwaDre(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Toks2008:

Profitable it is.
can I have your contact Bro?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Toks2008(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
oLuwaDre:
can I have your contact Bro?

forexrefuge@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Brethrencool(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
TO BUY AIRTIME AT 10% DISCOUNT. CALL 08164487425 NOT CHEAT PLS.
Currently, MTN AND GLOBAL ARE AVAILABLE
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Brethrencool(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
TO BUY AIRTIME AT 10% DISCOUNT. CALL 08164487425 NOT CHEAT PLS.
Currently, MTN AND GLO ARE AVAILABLE
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by banmee(m): 1:12am On May 28, 2016
kalak ama alaid aoala alfivma.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMART(m): 7:15am On Jun 01, 2016
I thought Seun had shut down all fx related threads, good morning house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by FOREXMART(m): 7:16am On Jun 01, 2016
I thought Oga boss of NL had shut down all fx related threads, good morning house.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by john4success2: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2016
Do you want to want to turn your ideas into indicators?

Do you want to turn your trading strategies into an expert advisor (Robot)?

Do you want your own BinaryOptions /Forex robot to trade for you during your busy periods. ?

Do you want to take charge of your own emotions that has been the cause of your losing trades?

Lastly Do you want a good VPS that will host your trading platform so you won’t bother about PHCN and browsing data ?

Why delay? Contact me right away at JOHNFXSOL at GMAIL dot COM and place your order at an affordable rate or call 0 7 0 6 0 6 8 5 2 5 8.
Check the results of Friday trade of a newly designed forex robot and a Binary Options Robot.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by obedfynez(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is this trend still active..
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by JAZES(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2016
surprised to see this thread here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Looking out for same patterns, skeptical abt this one though.
That NZDUSD, getting more tech savvy grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by currentprice: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2016
^^^^
old thread brother grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Same old, same old. German Bund.
Will take BE if we make a higher high before going doing down

Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Capitals: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
Seriously grin grin grin grin,
Heavily distracted here, working on too many things at a time. Sh.. happens

grin grin

I will sort it out later bro, let me focus one thing at a time
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by oyeleyepaul(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2016
While you were busy analysing, "it is this" "it is that" "what if?", the idiot already took it up and made a lot of money with it.

Alvin Toffler said "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

Do you know that 1 bitcoin is currently over $600?

Few days ago, we sent you an information on how you can make over 160 Bitcoin ($50,000+) before the end of the year, I am happy to tell you that we have started generating great results within a very short time.

You can join us, or you can watch us make all the huge amounts.

Our Whatsapp group training still runs at GMT+1 20:00 (8pm) everyday, click the link below to join us.

https:///4DVMsLVJYPjB8iqDucmo1k
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by JoshMedia: 12:53am On Dec 20, 2016
WONDER WHY I BUY BITCOIN? WHERE I ALSO SEE THE ONES I HAVE IN MY WALLET TODAY. MAKE MORE BTC. WHATSAPP
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by michelKalib(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Find Out Best Forex Brokers Online. The Best Forex Brokers Review That Has A Fast Execution Approval, A Dependable Forex Trading Platform And Which Can Be Trusted With Your Trading Account Deposit Might Be The First Things You Will Want To Assure Yourself Of. Other Facilities Can Include From Forex Brokers Account Opening Bonuses And Other Features Like Mobile Trading And Sms Market Alerts. https://www.fxdailyinfo.com/?p=forex-brokers&page=reviews

If you are about to choose a forex broker then rating can help you to choose from users awards. Here you will get forex brokers rating by real users. They had voted for their best forex broker. Hundreds of companies operate in the fx market, but if you want to succeed in the field of forex trading it is essential to make the right choice from the very beginning. https://www.fxdailyinfo.com/forex-brokers-award/results/2017
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by arefrizzy(m): 12:25am On May 20, 2018
$100 Vanilla visa Giftcard available, not available on whatsapp ATM, please contact me on classycare2021@yahoo.com or call @ 09030040838 with your rate.

247vip:
STILL BUYING GIFT CARD

�������

*Submit ur iTunes Gift Card/Amazon Giftcard/ Google Play Card/Vanilla visa Giftcard/ Walmart visa Giftcard*

*We buy  iTunes GIFT CARD*
*(10$, 15$ 25$, 50$ and 100$ denominations)*

*Amazon Giftcard $50 & $100 with an upload of the cash receipt*

*debit or credit card purchase of Amazon gift card is accepted but at lower price than cash receipt*

*If you can supply More than 7000$ is needed everyday*

*WE BUY & SELL BITCOIN*

CALL >>> 08128236291/08167984123
WHATSAPP > 08128236291/08167984123

*� Pls Kindly Rebroadcast*
*Thanks and GOD BLESS U*
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by navicorp: 5:06pm On May 20, 2018
MikkeyJ:
Instaforex Official Representative office now also in Ikorodu. Visit www.Instaforex.ng
No need of goin inside lagos to fund, visit Instaforex.ng today fast instaforex account funding.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by danberg: 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hi all,

* Are you a Forex trader with a successful 3-month track record?

* Do you currently trade a LIVE account?

* Would you like to manage $50,000 trading account books for us?

Then, look no further. Contact us today.

Check my signature.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by 247vip(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2019
UAE �� 2weeks Visit Visa
UAE �� 1month Visa
UAE �� 3 Months Tourist Visa
UAE �� Visa Change
UAE �� 2 yrs Personal Residence Visa

Talk to us through our dedicated
For fast response
Call/Whatsapp:+971586112946
Istagram: @ogtravelagency
Facebook: @ogravelagency
Email: info@ogtravelagenc
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by ekesoft(m): 10:22am On Sep 01, 2019
currentprice:

if you follow me took this trade,,,,,you can lock up SL with positive pips and ride on

for me TP in view grin
sir @currentprice please what was your reason for this trade!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by muwas2010(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good day,
For all newbies who want to learn forex,i will be guiding you on how to trade forex and be successful and live your comment below.
What is forex? It has to do with exchanging one currency for another.
The foreign exchange market, which is usually known as “forex” or “FX,” is the largest financial market in the world.
Compared to the $22.4 billion per day volume of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the foreign exchange market looks absolutely ginormous with its $5 TRILLION a day trade volume.
The forex market is open 24 hours a day and 5 days a week, only closing down during the weekend.
So unlike the stock or bond markets, the forex market does NOT close at the end of each business day,Instead, trading just shifts to different financial centers around the world.
The day starts when traders wake up in Sydney then moves to Tokyo, London, Frankfurt and finally, New York, before trading starts all over again in Sydney!
What is traded in forex?
The simple answer is MONEY.
Because you’re not buying anything physical, forex trading can be confusing.
Think of buying a currency as buying a share in a particular country, kinda like buying stocks of a company.
The price of the currency is usually a direct reflection of the market’s opinion on the current and future health of its respective economy. In forex trading, when you buy, say, the Japanese yen, you are basically buying a “share” in the Japanese economy.
You are betting that the Japanese economy is doing well, and will even get better as time goes. Once you sell those “shares” back to the market, hopefully, you will end up with a profit.
In general, the exchange rate of a currency versus other currencies is a reflection of the condition of that country’s economy, compared to other countries’ economies.
By the time you graduate from this School of Pipsology, you’ll be eager to start working with currencies.
Major Currencies
While there are potentially lots of currencies you can trade, as a new trader, you will probably start trading with the “major currencies.”
We have,U.s dollar (USD),European (Eur),Japanese yen(JPY) ,British Pound (GBP),Swiss Franc (CHF),Canadian Dollar(CAD),Australian( AUD)/Newzealand Dollar(NZD) and South African Rand(ZAR)
Hope you enjoyed reading it.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by hostes: 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
This news is already several months old and nothing major happened since that time. Do not waste your time for wrong forecasts. It is really good time to start forex trading. Visit the https://tradersunion.com/ site to select a reliable broker. Step by step you will master the art of trading, and it will allow you not to depend on financial issues. You will get a good income source.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Viraltrends123: 6:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
Toks2008:

You can see how calmly losses and profits are made. No holding to positions,no second guessing, entry and exit points are followed without hesitation.

For those who want to use it manually its very easy

1.Check every 30mins

2.Place a trade in the direction you see but you should only adjust the tp to 20pips out-rightly because the system only locks 20pips after a positive move of 23pips in the bullish direction and 26pips in the bearish direction due to spread but to enjoy precision you can adjust to outright 20pips from entry.

3.Dont alter the sl but use same value as seen.

Scalpers can also use the entry to make fast 10pips.

FOR Binary option traders just follow the first position you see and bet in the direction of trade using 24hrs duration and selecting the touch or no touch betting option using the tp level as touch level.

So lets observe more.
Natruetalk toks2008 ekesoft current price FOREXPRICE hostes murphydon Ogboraph muwas2010 danberg navicorp 247vip michelkalib ardikabaskarafx elyte datjon john4forex2 arefrizzy oyeleyepaul

Guys, you guys have been in forex since 2015, wow. See me as a friend, I will like to know if it made you rich, if it is addictive like betting, or anything you will like to say about it. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2023
LaconicINC:
I see another Odiaero on the loose, for those of you that are new here, you may not know who Odiaero was, Naijababe,Matg,Rozay,infofirst and some other old members know about him, please beware of this Tom guy, he looks like meshpip with another username

Sam no b violence una share like this 😂😂😂
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by imranforu: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2023
To start spread betting, you can follow these steps:

Educate Yourself: Before you begin spread betting, it's important to gain a solid understanding of how it works and the risks involved. Familiarize yourself with the concept of spread betting, learn about the financial instruments available for spread betting, and understand the mechanics of placing spread bets.

Choose a Reliable Spread Betting Provider: Select a reputable spread betting provider that offers a user-friendly platform, competitive spreads, a wide range of markets, and reliable customer support. Research different providers, compare their offerings, and choose the one that suits your needs.

Open an Account: Once you've chosen a spread betting provider, you'll need to open an account. The account opening process typically involves providing your personal information, verifying your identity, and agreeing to the terms and conditions. Some providers may require a minimum deposit to fund your account.

Understand the Market: Before placing any spread bets, take the time to understand the market you wish to trade. Conduct thorough market analysis, study price charts, analyze trends, and stay updated with relevant news and events that can impact the market.

Develop a Trading Strategy: Establish a trading strategy based on your risk tolerance, financial goals, and trading preferences. Determine the types of trades you'll focus on, the markets you'll trade, and the indicators or techniques you'll use for analysis. A well-defined trading strategy can help guide your decision-making process.

Practice with a Demo Account: Many spread betting providers offer demo accounts that allow you to practice trading with virtual funds. Utilize a demo account to familiarize yourself with the platform, test your trading strategy, and gain experience without risking real money.

Start Small: When you're ready to trade with real money, it's advisable to start with small position sizes. This allows you to manage your risk effectively and gain confidence in your trading abilities. As you become more experienced and comfortable, you can gradually increase your position sizes.

Implement Risk Management: Effective risk management is crucial in spread betting. Set appropriate stop-loss orders to limit potential losses and determine your risk tolerance for each trade. Avoid overexposing your trading account by managing your leverage and ensuring you have sufficient capital to cover potential losses.

Monitor and Adapt: Continuously monitor your trades, track market movements, and assess the performance of your spread bets. Evaluate the effectiveness of your trading strategy and make adjustments as necessary. Spread betting requires ongoing learning and adaptation to changing market conditions.

Remember, spread betting involves a high level of risk, and losses can exceed your initial deposit. It's important to trade responsibly, only risk funds you can afford to lose, and seek professional advice if needed.

Read How to start spreadbetting - https://thelazytrader.com/spread-betting
Re: Forex Trading - Season 15 by Saurav750(m): 8:40am On Jan 01
Want to start advertising your brand
Email marketing tool are the best option to advertise your brand to people.
Check out amazing email marketing tool.
Below

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (Reply)

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.