Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

2015 POLLS: Jonathan Talks Tough - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 POLLS: Jonathan Talks Tough (2002 Views)

Nigerian Army Writes PREMIUM TIMES, Talks Tough, Threatens Legal Action / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2015 POLLS: Jonathan Talks Tough by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2015
saintopus:

Really there is no need telling them of this truth. They are all aware of this truth. More especially their leaders. Two things a politician love most: Power and Money! The greatest of the two is money! Because with the later you can get the former. I pity our youths who do not know this secret! One more minor secret : Politicians always find a means of coming into compromise! So who lose at the end? The poor! So when Mr. President state in various forum that his quest to be president does not worth the life of anybody, I see that as the height of sincerity!!! Microscopically and insignificant few politicians will not tell the poor masses not to fight to see that their wishes come to pass.
Therefore the best way is to keep quiet and watch events. No need to insult, abuse, fight and kill one another over anyone quest to power!

Gbam

I pity the SW youths

Reality will catch up with them

1 Like

Re: 2015 POLLS: Jonathan Talks Tough by tonytony208(m): 7:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Olodo

I am telling you what SS will do

Get ready to live without salaries and fuel

i guess i should say same to you and your tribe too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Hires European Mercenaries To Fight B’haram / UK Prime Minister Warns Jonathan / The Two Men Who Hate Buhari The Most Are In APC - Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.