Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I (34734 Views)

Magu: Buhari Has Lost Control Of His Govt., Former Nigerian Leaders Say / Imo Still Reeks Of Filth, As Garbage Heaps Take Over Owerri- PIX / Seun Kuti Goes Hard On Oby Ezekwesili Over Al Jazeera Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by redcliff: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Princewill1:
THIS WACK MUSICIAN??

He is so broke that he can't even release a single for years now.
He is doing everything to remain relevant in the industry.

You must be less than 18years..

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Etruth: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
cocokiller1:
stfu eldee....u will do worst if u are elected as president of Nigeria. Nigeria was never better

cut ur slack nd let gona b
most nigerian's are just hypocrites
NO offense, but you reek of cluelessness.. Capable hands and sincere hearts abound in this nation....but they are beyond your reach......because birds of the same clueless feather flock together. Leadership might be hard for you because you refuse to study and improve on your innate abilities. You instead spend all your time frolicking, painting your nails,changing your weave-on and watching soap opera.These things can't put ideas in your head or even give you the driving force to accomplish anything. No wonder, leadership is such a herculean task to you. MY ADVICE: Tone down a bit on all d physical make up and try beautify your inside by gaining knowledge,wisdom for daily living and making right choices based on strength, purpose and principles;not choices based on how you feel or immediate gratification. You will be better off for it. #Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by abdulll6afh(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathans mother born during beafarn war that why he is killing nigerians in the name oF boko haram.the faults is from his mother who put him in that condition of killig.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
redcliff:

You must be less than 18years..
WHO IS THIS RIFF-RAFF? You better be careful.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by cocokiller1(f): 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Etruth:
NO offense, but you reek of cluelessness.. Capable hands and sincere hearts abound in this nation....but they are beyond your reach......because birds of the same clueless feather flock together. Leadership might be hard for you because you refuse to study and improve on your innate abilities. You instead spend all your time frolicking, painting your nails,changing your weave-on and watching soap opera.These things can't put ideas in your head or even give you the driving force to accomplish anything. No wonder, leadership is such a herculean task to you. MY ADVICE: Tone down a bit on all d physical make up and try beautify your inside by gaining knowledge,wisdom for daily living and making right choices based on strength, purpose and principles;not choices based on how you feel or immediate gratification. You will be better off for it. #Thank me later
JGTFO
every one is entitled to there opinion
I ddnt ask u to quote me scarecrow
shove ur opinion dwn ur shitty ass nd leave me be
I only contributed my quota to d topic
it's how I feel
bloody hypocrite
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by redcliff: 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Princewill1:
WHO IS THIS RIFF-RAFF? You better be careful.

Its official. You are less than 18...

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
redcliff:

Its official. You are less than 18...
When I start attacking you for ur senseless post,don't say I didn't warn you and mark sure you don't quit!
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Princewill1:
When I start attacking you for ur senseless post,don't say I didn't warn you and mark sure you don't quit!

"Mark sure". You keep revealing your immaturity. It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Etruth: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
cocokiller1:
JGTFO
every one is entitled to there opinion
I ddnt ask u to quote me scarecrow
shove ur opinion dwn ur shitty ass nd leave me be
I only contributed my quota to d topic
it's how I feel
bloody hypocrite
I feel very sorry for you because you remain adamant on heeding wise counsel.By the time you realise what you have done to yourself,it will be too late. Instead of resorting to swear words and showing the whole world how mannerless and ill-brought up you are, learn how to write and express yourself equivocally and decently. Cos you sound empty and loose. I really sympathise wit the unfortunate guy who would want any kind of relationship with you......cos its obvious you have nothing to offer. Its not too late for you though.....You can still turn out well if you heed the counsel in my previous post. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

"Mark sure". You keep revealing your immaturity. It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
SHUT UP USELESS MAGGOT!!
You are making a watery argument from a typographical mistake.

See a victim of FREE SUB-STANDARD EDUCATION making noise.

I challenge you to any academic competition either online or off-online.

Where I come from we don't tolerate sub-standard education,I mean the type Awo started in your Southwest.FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by hugafella(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2015
These guys don't understand what It means when someone has vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. has any President faced a greater internal political sabotage than GEJ is facing? you guys abusing GEJ are totally ignorant of the real facts of Nigeria's political landscape, and are playing into the hands of the very politicians that hate Nigeria. Vote wisely and help Nigeria become a better place.

Never play into the hands of evil politicians who have promised to set Nigeria ablaze.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by cryptic99: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

I couldn't resist sending him a screenshot of the first page lol. He replied!!!

No wonder his fans adore him. I can fight to defend him o ♡♡♡

yea he's a cool guy....but take it easy, in your bid to defend him, don't crash and burn smiley
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Princewill1:
SHUT UP USELESS MAGGOT!!
You are making a watery argument from a typographical mistake.

See a victim of FREE SUB-STANDARD EDUCATION making noise.

I challenge you to any academic competition either online or off-online.

Where I come from we don't tolerate sub-standard education,I mean the type Awo started in your Southwest.FOOL!

Now who's assuming things cheesy

Please tell me where I went to school.

And once again, congratulations on further demonstrating your immaturity. Tell the truth. You're 16, right?

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2015
cryptic99:

yea he's a cool guy....but take it easy, in your bid to defend him, don't crash and burn smiley

Check out the bio I posted on the previous page. He stands for something that I truly believe in. There aren't many Nigerians like that. You don't know how often people tell me to give up on Nigeria, and he makes me feel like I'm not being foolishly optimistic to want to make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by hugafella(m): 12:28am On Jan 03, 2015
abdulll6afh:
Jonathans mother born during beafarn war that why he is killing nigerians in the name oF boko haram.the faults is from his mother who put him in that condition of killig.

Abdul, was it not you guys that killed many Christians in your various riots for sharia? now your allah has given you Boko haram and you blame GEJ? why are you guys no longer rioting for Sharia? una don tire? abi is Boko Haram doing a good job? abeggi !! Aboki na still aboki, you know them when they talk. your illiterate Buhari will never smell Aso Rock. u can bank on that.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Fweshdude(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

Haha no grin

When I write lol it means I smiled
Thought as much, can`t believe you went as far as posting all that “history of eLdee” you really dig that dude.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Fweshdude:
Thought as much, can`t believe you went as far as posting all that “history of eLdee” you really dig that dude.

I didn't think it was necessary until I saw some useless children asking who he was.

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

Now who's assuming things cheesy

Please tell me where I went to school.

And once again, congratulations on further demonstrating your immaturity. Tell the truth. You're 16, right?
FOOL! Come for any academic competition to prove your worth or forever SHUT UP.
Even a 16yrs old has a better functioning brain than yours.FOOL!
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by hugafella(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Etruth:

Guy, go and get a life, Ibeg you.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Princewill1:
FOOL! Come for any academic competition to proof your worth or forever SHUT UP.
Even a 16yrs old have a better functioning brain than yours.FOOL!

"Proof" your worth. Is that one another typo?

"Even a 16 years old have"

If you received a certificate for this your education, you would be justified in asking for a refund.

4 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

"Proof" your worth. Is that one another typo?
FOOL! I will correct it but you still have not answered my question.

I NEED YOU TO COME FOR ANY ACADEMIC COMPETITION.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Etruth: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2015
hugafella:

Guy, go and get a life, Ibeg you.
Who be dis? Park well abeg

1 Like

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 03, 2015
Princewill1:
FOOL! I will correct it but you still have not answered my question.

I NEED YOU TO COME FOR ANY ACADEMIC COMPETITION.

I gave you more corrections.

Anything after this, I have to charge for. I don't tutor for free. Have your parents contact me for prices.

3 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Etruth: 12:49am On Jan 03, 2015
hugafella:
These guys don't understand what It means when someone has vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. has any President faced a greater internal political sabotage than GEJ is facing? you guys abusing GEJ are totally ignorant of the real facts of Nigeria's political landscape, and are playing into the hands of the very politicians that hate Nigeria. Vote wisely and help Nigeria become a better place.

Never play into the hands of evil politicians who have promised to set Nigeria ablaze.
And why can't your Otuoke Saviour order the arrest and trial of those making Nigeria ungovernable for him? Why playing victim? Is it his political enemies who also commtted all the fraud in his govt? Or bought more jets when universities , health workers are on large scale industrial action? His enemies also freed Alams and approved N1.2Bn feeding allowance? Abeg talk anoda tin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

I gave you more corrections.

Anything after this, I have to charge for. I don't tutor for free. Have your parents contact me for prices.
FOOL! Hope you are not runing from this...

You are making noise,almost everybody here have once made a typo error including you.

FOOL! I still challenge you to any academic competition,pls don't run from it.
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by gawu1: 12:57am On Jan 03, 2015
texazzpete:

I agree with you. GEJ is better than an extremist.

Unfortunately, GEJ is worse than Buhari.

Good thing GEJ isn't running against an extremist, eh?
What an excellent and simple answer to a stupid post!!!
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by DaBullIT(m): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2015
FrankC3:
In 1984, Mr Eldee would had earned himself about 100 years jail term by this statement.

If Nigeria had internet in 1984 , The world would know and clamor for his release , and Nigeria would be as developed as other parts of the world by now
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 1:28am On Jan 03, 2015
That foolish RAT MissMeiya is still nowhere to be found.

Next time,if you know that you wouldn't last in e-fight don't even start it. MOTHERF**KiNG FOOL!!
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2015
Princewill1:
FOOL! Hope you are not runing from this...

You are making noise,almost everybody here have once made a typo error [missing comma] including you.

FOOL! I still challenge you to any academic competition,pls don't run from it.

Any except English Grammar, I hope.

These were free of charge. Your case is pro bono.

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Princewill1:
That foolish RAT MissMeiya is still nowhere to be found.

Next time,if you know that you wouldn't last in e-fight don't even start it. MOTHERF**KiNG FOOL!!

Sorry, I'm not jobless like you. There are other things that occupy my life that prevent me from attending to the attention-seeking child using his mother's phone to engage in "e-fights".

2 Likes

Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Sarhamsyn(m): 1:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Lastly... GEJ regime also ruin El-Dee's music career. Broda no vex #VoteForChange comes Feb. grin cheesy
Re: Eldeethedon Goes Hard On Jonathan, Says His Govt Reeks Of Lies, Corruption And I by Princewill1(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2015
MissMeiya:

Any except English Grammar, I hope.

These were free of charge. Your case is pro bono.
FOOL! YOU ARE A LOST CAUSE!!

Comma is now your problem??

Your argument is watery! You have ran out of ideas.

FOOL! Accept what I told you and let's end this once and for all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Election Candidates Meet Vs When Supporters Meet. See Reactions (Pics) / INEC Office In Akwa Ibom Burnt Hours Before Governorship And Assembly Election / Politician Kicks As His Mansion Is Demolished Few Weeks To Election. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.