Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya (183809 Views)

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / Download Messages By Pastor David Ogbueli, Pastor E A Adeboye & Dr. D K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by aspirebig: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Life is a battlefield.

MFM ...Thank God for the PMCH yesterday.
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
See rules aka to receive blessing ... *no wonder no miracles* me sai grace!
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by egbose(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lovely . God bless you all in Jesus name.
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by royalicon(m): 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
Praying...
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by adasco: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
It is well we shall sing a song of halleluyah at the end of this year..
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wow...!!!

As if i knew i will make front page..

Glory be to God...

Amen
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
kelechiMarie:
Ahn ahn you nor know say screen dey everywhere for prayer city? It's impossible to see G.O properly except you're sitting in ushers/choir stand.And the screen always helps with some songs and the sermon(in case you cant keep up)

Lol... Sitting at the usher stand you cant see him clearly but choir stand you can do that.

I thought the speaker helps more than the screen ooo because you listen via speak and look for action via screen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Anyway you are right..
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
cramjones:
Why didn't they reveal the the President will give an address with pink lipstick and a powdered face? Why didn't MFM reveal the reaction of this white kid when he saw the President of the the largest black nation on earth wearing a lipstick? Why didn't they reveal that this President will loose woefully?

-CramJones

Well people like you are many and am sure you are one of those Galatians in the bible..

All what he said are in parable and with your level of understanding you should be able to point out alot of things just like that number 1, he was talking about terror in any form in year 2015 and asked people to pray against and terror in 2015.

You need to learn about a call for tongue fast and be positive minded too
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
OmoAlata1:
How are we supposed to say this prayer? Is it a daily thing?

Daily my brother
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
folaked:

thanks @op for the thread, i am also a worker in mfm ,i wrote it too when our GO saying to..God bless you.

Wow.. That's good and which group/unit are you?
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Dreal1247:
He said there is no need of revealing everything without the solution. Hence the prayer points. People that so much believe in vision without looking for solution always end up moving about with their problems. GOD BLESS MY GENERAL OVERSEER.

He said while its good to describe the problems so also better to find solution for the problems

He said diagnosis is good but without treatment it is not good
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lovine:
Fire fire fire, how many have they burned? Genuine Holy Ghost fire is only against Satan and demon NOT against your neighbor or brother.

I pray that God should damage your IGNORANCE

Amen
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
bolliejay:
Txs Op for sharing.......I was at prayercity but l slept off during the prophetic declarations(don't mind me..drivin via trafic tinz) though hv gotten the calender that has it during PHCM programme.... but pls is the 'K' in Dr DK olukola's naMe Kolawole.....tat its kehinde??

Lets give the thanks to God....

The K is Kolawole
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
xkris11:

I was think about typing this today but Thank God we are on the same frame of mind...God Bless G.O for me and Keep MFM stronger

Amen in the Name of Jesus...
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
enm:

Bros in the house of God, you dey partial abi na favouritism instead make you encourage her to come early.

Happy Sunday

Lol... No be so my brother..

Anyway you are right about encouraging her to come early
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by folaked(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Walspring:

Wow.. That's good and which group/unit are you?

I am in south-west 16 Region olomore, search the scipture teacher, branch accountant,evangelism...thats great!!!
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by Walspring: 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
folaked:

I am in south-west 16 Region olomore, search the scipture teacher, branch accountant,evangelism...thats great!!!

Hmmmm...

Wow that's good.. Just only you with 3 duties..

The Lord is your strength.
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by enm(m): 12:35am On Jan 05, 2015
Walspring:

Hmmmm...

The Lord is your strength.

Hmmmm.
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by calabardick(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Joythah:
Will comment when i wake up
----------------k---------k--------------
another FTC. Happy new year to all nairalanders and God bless Dr Daniel Kolawole Olukoya for this opportunity to be FTC.

even if you dont wake up again no problem, others will comment
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by folaked(f): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2015
[quote author=Walspring post=29496398]

Hmmmm...

The Lord is your strength. [/quote

amen o!!, thanks
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by laudate: 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Let us hope that members of MFM will actually emulate their G.O in the year 2015. sad

Too many of them believe that witches, wizards and demons are the cause of their problems, instead of actually searching within themselves to ask God prayerfully for the solution. undecided

A number of them lie, steal and cheat others out of their hard-earned money, yet the next minute they rush to MFM church to pray 'fall-down-and-die' prayers instead of amending their ways. shocked

There is one of them that I have been chasing for the past 3 years to pay me the money he owes me, yet he has refused to do so. He does not even pick my calls anymore and avoids me whenever he can. Yet, his kids go to the most expensive private universities in the land and he forms big boy, whenever he is in town. sad

His wife is even a sunday school teacher in MFM and his house was (and I believe, still is) a house fellowship centre.

He does not miss any MFM service and is always one of the first people in the church. Yet he lacks integrity angry Dia ris God, oh!!
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by ocpdeji: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
[b]Click the link & read this powerful message that has transformed the life of millions.(Dr. D.K Olukoya)-A MUST READ
http://sermonjotters..com/2015/01/word-of-day-dancers-at-gate-of-deat[/b]h.html

Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by nwakaibeya1: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
The evil spiritual night traders,evil marine occult people ,those we call CHAMELEONS and secular and so called pastors and prophets full in the house of God and decieving ignorant spiritually blind children of God hence many human beings following the so called pastors and prophets are under heavy evil spiritual bondage and they cannot sleep at night nor have the commonest thing that real Jesuschrist promised to give to those who come to him which is peace and that's why they have no choice but to always dwell on prosperity and cage them with fasting and night vigil and false deliverance including preaching so many message, sermons, topics that mean the same thing and interpretation spiritually but for how long will this deciet continue while they use the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies ? Never will it continue as the kingdom of God of justice has come, the light has come, the mantle has come and judgement has come upon the earth to expose and disgrace them finally and turn their honours to disgrace just now watch out if you don't see it physically you will see it spiritually but all will take place mainly spiritually because God is a spirit.Romans 11,21-22, Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14
The truth and revelation of God is not for everyone because many humanbeings are bound to loss as Jesuschrist made clear in his words of wisdom but if Jesuschrist is love why would he say many people are bound to loss and he will come back for revenge? Can't you humanbeings reason and be wise? Humanbeigns we know too well that they hate the truth and lots who read us and understand the truth will be questioning God and be telling God why must it be this one and not me that almost everyone knows as a Big man of God? thats humanbeings for you but they also forgot that God himself said i will use the things of foolish to shame those who think they are wise or did you not see it in the bible?
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by adasco: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
May God empower is servant the more(amen).
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by thatfathead: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
http://basichow.com/365-daily-prayer-points/

365 prayer points listed below.

1. Thank God for what He has done for you this year.

2. Let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.

3. Every tie to polluted objects and items between my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus.

4. Every unspoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.

5. My sun shall shine, in the name of Jesus.

6. Let every financial failure in my life receive permanent termination in the name of Jesus.

7. Every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny, break, in the name of Jesus.

8. O God arise and begin to disgrace all my Goliaths, in the name of Jesus.

9. I command every sickness on my way to convert to divine health for me, in Jesus name.

10. Father Lord, use all the people in my environment to bless me and let anointing of prosperity fall on me, in the name of Jesus.

11. In Jesus mighty name, I fire back every arrow, spiritual bullets and satanic missiles fired at me.

12. Every spirit of limitation against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.

13. I bind every spirit of frustration, defeat, delayed blessing and fear in my environment, in the name of Jesus.

14. Every power of demotion targeted against my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.

15. O Lord, soak me in the spirit of prayer

16. Every spirit, power and personality working against my elevation, die, in the name of Jesus.

17. Lord, get all my stubborn pursuers occupied with unprofitable assignments, in the name of Jesus.

18. Let God arise in His anger and fight for me.

19. Thank God for His love, and mercy on you.

20. I fire back every arrow of financial demotion, in the name of Jesus.

21. Every witchcraft utterance and projections, made against me, be overthrown, in the name of Jesus.

22. I command every failure on my way to convert to successes, in the name of Jesus Christ.

23. Whether the enemy likes it or not, I shall not serve my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

24. O God, make my enemies like a wheel as the stubble before the wind, in the name of Jesus.

25. I reverse the effect of every witchcraft summoning of my spirit, in the name of Jesus.

26. Every cloud of confusion, covering my divine goal, clear, in the name of Jesus.

27. O Lord, persecute my enemies with thy tempest and make them afraid with thy storm, in the Name of Jesus.

28. I command the thunder of God to break to pieces all the satanic strong-rooms harbouring my properties, in Jesus name.

29. I possess all my properties, in the name of Jesus.

30. Father Lord, increase my greatness and comfort me on every side, in the name of Jesus.

31. In the presence of those who think I am nobody, Oh God arise, and make me somebody, in the name of Jesus.

32. Every pattern of poverty will not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.

33. Let all those who are against me without a cause in my place of work turn back and be brought to confusion, in the name of Jesus.

34. Thank God for His provision so far.

35. You evil pattern of Marital Failure in my life, I destroy you, in the name of Jesus.

36. O God of success, my marital life must not fail, in the name of Jesus.

37. The failure that happened in the lives of my parents, will not happen in my life, in the name of Jesus.

38. Every demotion and stagnation assigned against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.

39. Father, you are the King of Glory, beat every enemy of my life and destiny into submission like you did to Pharaoh.

40. Lord look upon my afflictions and hear my cry.

41. Lord, this month, I advance into your plan and purpose for my life, family and destiny, in Jesus name!

42. Lord have mercy on me and wash me clean by the blood of Jesus.

43. O God, arise and do what will make the world to know that You are my God, in the name of Jesus.

44. Father, slow down my adversaries, destroy their works, their hands will not be able to fulfil their enterprise towards me and my family.

45. Lord, bring me to my place of enlargement, take away, pains, dizziness, cancer, developmental disability, disorder and every health problem, in Jesus mighty name!

46. Lord, take away every sickness from my life and the lives of my loved ones in Jesus mighty name!

47. Father, I declare my victory over difficult situations in Jesus name.

48. This month will be for you a month of Divine Fulfilment.

49. I banish every enemy of progress in my life, in the name of Jesus.

50. May long awaited desires come to pass in Jesus name!

Read Everything Here - http://basichow.com/365-daily-prayer-points/

Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by thatfathead: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
OmoAlata1:
How are we supposed to say this prayer? Is it a daily thing?

http://basichow.com/365-daily-prayer-points/
Re: 42 Prayer Points To Tackle This Year 2015 By Dr D.k Olukoya by iwriterng(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nice list. But Here is a complete 2016 MFM Prayer Points For Christians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.