Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari (1960 Views)

Nigerian Army University In Biu: Shettima Presents Land Certificates To Buratai / PDP To INEC: Declare Wada As Winner Of Kogi Election / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Timijo(m): 6:35am On Jan 01, 2015
A former head of state and the presidential
candidate of the All Progressives Congress
in the 2015 general elections, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), has explained why he did not submit his certificates and credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), saying that the documents are with the military. This came to light yesterday during a visit by journalists to the headquarters of INEC in Abuja where it was revealed that Buhari’s academic qualifications were not on display, unlike those of other presidential candidates including that of his main rival, President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Explaining the development in an affidavit he
deposed to before an Abuja High Court, Buhari
said that all his certificates were with the
Secretary, Military Board. The affidavit was dated
November 24, 2014 and was stamped and
received by INEC on December 18, 2014. Buhari had said in the affidavit, “I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein. All my academic qualifications documents
as filled in my presidential form, President
APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary,
Military Board, as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and
for record purpose. The affidavit is made in good
faith and for record purposes.”

source
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by PapiWata: 7:05am On Jan 01, 2015
The terror gang leader, Weeping General Buhari, has NO credentials of any form to submit, and that is why this very long explanation has been offered, to confuse people, since there is no actual substance with which to impress them.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by nobilis: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Which one is Military Board?
I've never heard of that one before oo.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:28am On Jan 01, 2015
Which credentials Ooh d one he got from cattles rearing grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by sufido123: 7:34am On Jan 01, 2015
Buhari please stop telling stories. Go to the military authorities and retrieve your certificates or go home. The standard must not be lowered for your sake. You've benefited more than your fair share from affirmative actions or quota systems.

GEJ till Buhari gets to pass his GCE!

6 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by sufido123: 7:36am On Jan 01, 2015
Timijo:
A former head of state and the presidential
candidate of the All Progressives Congress
in the 2015 general elections, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), has explained why he did not submit his certificates and credentials to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), saying that the documents are with the military. This came to light yesterday during a visit by journalists to the headquarters of INEC in Abuja where it was revealed that Buhari’s academic qualifications were not on display, unlike those of other presidential candidates including that of his main rival, President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). Explaining the development in an affidavit he
deposed to before an Abuja High Court, Buhari
said that all his certificates were with the
Secretary, Military Board. The affidavit was dated
November 24, 2014 and was stamped and
received by INEC on December 18, 2014. Buhari had said in the affidavit, “I am the above-named person and deponent to this affidavit therein. All my academic qualifications documents
as filled in my presidential form, President
APC/001/2015, are currently with the Secretary,
Military Board, as of the time of presenting this affidavit. The affidavit is made in good faith and
for record purpose. The affidavit is made in good
faith and for record purposes.”

source
Buhari please stop telling stories. Go to the military authorities and retrieve your certificates or go home. The standard must not be lowered for your sake. You've benefited more than your fair share from affirmative actions or quota systems.

GEJ till Buhari gets to pass his GCE!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 01, 2015
GEJ till Buhari gets his university degrees

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by youwininfo: 8:10am On Jan 01, 2015
ok buhari we have heard.
meanwhile grow your confidence for youwin awards here http://www.howtogetyouwin.com/youwin-batch-4-2015/
see http://www.howtogetyouwin.com/

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Crocz(m): 8:12am On Jan 01, 2015
Nonsense!...go get it from the military na

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 8:18am On Jan 01, 2015
nobilis:
Which one is Military Board?
I've never heard of that one before oo.
there is nothing like Military board. Buhari is a lair.

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by fitzmayowa: 8:22am On Jan 01, 2015
This issue has been over hyped...One question though what bearing does this issue have on the forthcoming elections

Enough of the certificate story joor...lets face things that are more important
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by jamace(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Crocz:
Nonsense!...go get it from the military na
Military board is located in Abuja yet Buhari prefers to go to Abuja high court to swear to an affidavit instead of going to the board to collect his credentials. Does Buhari thinks Nigerians are dunce like him?

3 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by jamace(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2015
fitzmayowa:
This issue has been over hyped...One question though what bearing does this issue have on the forthcoming elections

Enough of the certificate story joor...lets face things that are more important
Have you seen the private sector employing people based on affidavit instead of credentials? Buhari feels governance is govt property and anything goes. But governance is not anything goes because the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria demands you have requisite academic qualification before you can vie for certain political positions.

Buhari is a liar.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by lilbazy(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2015
Story for the gods...buhari give us ur certificate#
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Nigerians educate me

Do military collect original certificate.

Buhari define corruption.?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by donphilopus: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2015
Sealeddeal:
there is nothing like Military board. Buhari is a lair.

Maybe Buhari was also responsible for your inability to spell Liar. You blame everything on Buhari. Soon, you'll blame your inability to cum on him!
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by natureblack(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2015
Mr Buhari,make do of the one you have and stop making fool of yourself angry angry angry

Disclaimer: na the prick wey man get him go take phuck him wife.
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 9:33am On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

Maybe Buhari was also responsible for your inability to spell Liar. You blame everything on Buhari. Soon, you'll blame your inability to cum on him!
Buhari is responsible for fraud levelled against him.He is also an illetrate. Now,i see your desperation to clearing the ex-head of state of wrong doing even so cheaply.
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2015
In this century, I have a copy of my CV and copies of certificates in digital format, saved in my computer... I wonder what's hard in exposing your certificates and proving everyone wrong
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2015
buhari is a product of corruption that is why he made general in the army despite his serial academic and military exam failures.
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2015
Is he the first and only military person we have in Nigeria? Does the military make it a custom to seize the certificates of ex-military men? This is the fourth time he will be contesting for president. What certificates did he use or submit the three previous times? So many questions and very few answers

1 Like

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by donphilopus: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2015
Sealeddeal:
Buhari is responsible for fraud levelled against him.He is also an illetrate. Now,i see your desperation to clearing the ex-head of state of wrong doing even so cheaply.

Do you have the "droit moral" to call Buhari an illiterate?! First, you couldn't spell a liar, I thought it was a typographical error. Now, your inability to spell the so-called 'illiterate' sold you out!
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by Sealeddeal(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

Do you have the "droit moral" to call Buhari an illiterate?! First, you couldn't spell a liar, I thought it was a typographical error. Now, your inability to spell the so-called 'illiterate' sold you out!
i did not say that i am a literate afterall,i am not standing for any election. I am only concerned that Buhari who could not pass secondary school,who has not primary school certificate or who probably hid his certificates away in non-existing military board or cupboard is standing to be elected into,no other place, but the presidency of the federal republic of nigeria. Buhari is a fraudster.Buhari's specialty is in control of cows. Maybe,he has unleashed them on nairaland.
GEJ till Buhari get his certificates!
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by PapiWata: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

At least to his credit, our man Sealion has NOT declared any intention to "RULE" Nigeria, unlike that buffoonish weeping general called Buhari, who has now CONFIRMED the total absence of so much as a speeding ticket that can be presented in place of an academic credential duly earned.
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
pa buhari should be with his grandchildren and stop hovering his illiteracy around undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by PapiWata: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2015
rozayx5:
pa buhari should be with his grandchildren and stop hovering his illiteracy around undecided

Ha ha Paaaa Buhari, and the kindergarten failure certificate he hopes will qualify him to RULE Nigeria at the geriatric old age of 72.
Re: Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Has the Military said anything contrary to what GMB said? If not...u haters can stfu..

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Meet The New Acting IG: DIG Solomon Arase / Throwback: Head Of State Gen. Gowon And Late Shehu Of Borno In Maiduguri(c.1971)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.