Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (1264 Views)

May 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / April 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry / March 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:24am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year to you!
Here is the meal for the day.

- - -
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily Devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna Wealth).
Thursday 1st January, 2015.

TITLE: SEEK GOD EARLY

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: (Psalm 63:1)
“O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee.”
- - -
The New Year is a gift from God to you. It is neither by your power or your wisdom that you made it into this new season. Acknowledging this truth requires that you give thanks and rededicate yourself to the One who made it possible – the Lord God Almighty.

The heart cry of David as seen in our scriptural text today is a clear example of what true acknowledgement of God makes you do. It causes you to set aside every other thing so that you may attend to fellowshipping with God. The use of the word ‘early’ emphasises the priority you have to give to this practice. Glory to God!

The blessing of seeking God early is plainly set thus: those that seek me early will find me, says the Lord. (Prov. 8:17). In other words, as you seek Him as a matter of priority each day in the New Year, your petitions before God would also be honoured as a matter of priority, and His promises will come through in your life. Say Amen to that!
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May your priorities be set aright to focus on God in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Set your alarm and ask the Holy Spirit to wake you up early daily to seek God in praise, in prayers and in the word.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my 2015 is better than any other year I have lived.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 14&15, 1 COR 4, PSALMS 35
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: ARUBA
Aruba is an island in the southern Caribbean Sea. 25% of their population is unreached with the Gospel. However, the increased fellowship and cooperation among pastors has helped to curb issues on homosexual marriage legislation, teen drug addiction and the high rate of illegitimate births (about 50%).

PRAY FOR ARUBA : We are praying for the body of Christ in Aruba that they will remain united together to fight evil in the land.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, strengthen me this year to seek you early and at all times in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord my Help and Salvation, thou that redeems my soul. Thank you for giving me a New Year as a gift of a New beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my body, soul and spirit may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
Download the FREE Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.

DO YOU KNOW that the Children's Version of Devotional Box (LADDER) is out in print from today?

Happy new year

1 Like

Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2015
Happy New Year to you!

- - -
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily Devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna Wealth).
Friday 2nd January, 2015.

TITLE: START WITH THE NEEDFUL

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: (Luke 10:41-42)
“And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: but one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.”

Martha thought it necessary to entertain Jesus, yet the Master would have her understand something vital; the Word of God is more necessary than food, money, or any such thing you might have to give to God. This is deep wisdom!

Some things precede the others; certain things cannot be postponed or compromised. This is the truth that our opening scripture emphasises. The reason many Christians are knocked down when there are challenges is because they have not been diligent in spending time in fellowship with God, learning His Word and receiving light that would in turn strengthen them to overcome.

Even more, all that exists in this earthly realm has its source in the spiritual. It is therefore important that you start the year with a great sense of value for spiritual things and spiritual investments if you must prosper as God desires for you in the course of the year. Your time with God is a prerequisite for your spiritual wellness and prosperity; above all things, give it priority. Halleluyah!

LIANNA PROPHESIES: May your value for the word increase in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS : Put yourself on a word diet of atleast 4 chapters of the bible daily. Refuse anything to take that time from you.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my love for God this year knows no bound.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 16&17, 1 COR 5, PSALMS 36
CHRIATIAN MISSION FOCUS: ARUBA
Aruba is an island in the southern Caribbean Sea. 25% of their population is unreached with the Gospel. However, the increased fellowship and cooperation among pastors has helped to curb issues on homosexual marriage legislation, teen drug addiction and the high rate of illegitimate births (about 50%).

PRAY FOR ARUBA : We are praying for the unreached in Aruba, the doors of the Gospel will be opened to them.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear father, help me to value your word above all else in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord my Help and Salvation, thou that redeems my soul. Thank you for giving me a New Year as a gift of a New beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my body, soul and spirit may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
Download the FREE Devotional Box App and enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/topics.php
discussion.php
You can also order the print edition of Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.

Good morning.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2015
Happy New Year to you!

- - -
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 3rd January, 2015.

TITLE:
NO COMPROMISE!

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: ( Daniel 3:17 )
"If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king."
- - -
We live in the days and at such a time where believers compromise their faith without blinking, when the guiding principle for most is ‘the end justifies the means', rather than the unwavering resolve to uphold and protect our relationship with God even in the face of death. How sad!

Do not be deceived; God will never be a part of that which would make you compromise your faith and relationship with Him. His blessings only come to give you a greater platform and a bigger opportunity to serve Him, not to rob you of such.

Therefore, in times of great distress or mounting pressures, resolve like the three Hebrew boys to identify with and obey God regardless of the immediate consequences; Ambition must not be placed ahead of your relationship with God. His Word is worth standing with. Halleluyah!
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May God be the ultimate in your life in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Resolve it in your heart to hold unto God no matter the circumstances in your life.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my life is completely for the Lord.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 18&19, 1 COR 6, PSALMS 37
Aruba is an island in the southern Caribbean Sea. 25% of their population is unreached with the Gospel. However, the increased fellowship and cooperation among pastors has helped to curb issues on homosexual marriage legislation, teen drug addiction and the high rate of illegitimate births (about 50%).

PRAY FOR ARUBA : We are praying for the unreached in Aruba, that the eyes of their understanding will be opened to receive the Gospel.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, strengthen me even in the face of difficulty to hold unto you in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord my Help and Salvation, thou that redeems my soul. Thank you for giving me a New Year as a gift of a Newh beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my body, soul and spirit may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Peace...
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
Happy New Year to you!

- - -
METAMORPHOSIS
Sunday 4th January, 2015.

TITLE:
GIVE GOD THE FIRST !

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: ( Exodus 13:12 )
"That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S."
- - -
There is a huge difference between what you chose to give to God and what He expressly demands of you. One is based on your estimation or assumption, the other is based purely on His pleasure. One such oblation in the latter category is firstfruits.

As an art of honour unto the Lord, the first part of your increase is to be offered unto God (Prov. 3:9). Our text today shows us how that we must set it apart; in other words, you are to consciously do it, knowing that it is a sacred covenant which opens you up to plenty. Glory to God!

This month, celebrate God with a portion of your first increase or income. First set it aside and take time out to offer it unto Him in your privacy with praise and thanksgiving, and then lay it upon His Altar. As you honour God this way, He will preserve the rest and cause you to walk in prosperity this year. Say Amen to that!
LIANNA PROPHESIES: May God be revered in your life all through this year in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Prayerfully plan to give God the first of all He blesses you with this year.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that Jesus means the whole world to me.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 20&21, 1 COR 7, PSALMS 38

PRAY FOR ARUBA : We are praying for a mighty outpour of God's Spirit upon Aruba, that it would be known for righteousness.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, help me to willingly and cheerfully give to you the first of all you are giving me this year in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord my Help and Salvation, thou that redeems my soul. Thank you for giving me a New Year as a gift of a Newh beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my body, soul and spirit may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

DO YOU KNOW that the Children's Version of Devotional Box (LADDER) is out in print from today?
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 5th January, 2015.

TITLE: GET INTO THE RIGHT COMPANY

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: ( Proverbs 13:10 )
"He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed."
- - -
Our scriptural text talks about how keeping company with the wise makes you wise. On the other hand, those who keep company with fools end up in destruction. What do you want to achieve in your relationships; increase or destruction?

The disciples of Jesus for instance, were a product of their association with Him. He rubbed off on them so much that people could categorically say they were His disciples simply by hearing them speak. Why? Because they spoke just like Him and got the same results as He did (Acts 4:13). Glory to God!

Therefore, you must become deliberate in choosing your friends; let your desire for development in your spirit and your business or assignment guide you in choosing those with who you associate. Fun should not be the prime factor in determining who to associate with. Surround yourself with those who would encourage you in the things of God, sharpen your skills and challenge your dreams, for if you desire to be wiser, then you must make friends with the wise.
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: Receive wisdom to surround yourself with the wise in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Consider those around you and keep at a distance those that would not help you with your destiny.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the wisdom of God is upon me today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 22&23, 1 COR 8, PSALMS 39
Aruba is an island in southern Caribbean Sea. 25% of their population is unreached with the Gospel. However, the increased fellowship and cooperation among pastors has helped to curb issues on homosexual marriage legislation, teen drug addiction and the high rate of illegitimate births (about 50%).

PRAY FOR ARUBA : We are praying for the churches in Aruba that they will be strengthened and will be a force in the nation.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, open my eyes to see those that will help me on the path of my destiny in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 5:50am On Jan 07, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 6th January, 2015.

TITLE: PREDETERMINE THE END

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: ( Galatians 6:7 )
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
- - -
There is much beauty in Nature; the cycle of planting and harvest for instance has much we can learn from. At the beginning of a planting season, a farmer prepares his seed for planting. Thereafter, he tills the land and tends the emerging plants until they are mature and ready for harvesting. Thus, what he had as a seed at the beginning becomes a bountiful harvest in the end.

Our opening scripture tells us that it is what you sow that comes back to you as a harvest. It goes without saying then that you can determine how prosperous you would be by the end of 2015 just by paying attention to that which you are sowing, and would continue to sow in the course of the year.

Pay attention therefore to what you sow as a seed today. The thoughts of unbelief mixed with negative words would yield nothing but disappointment and regret sometimes later in the year. However, conscious efforts taken to ensure that you invest God's Word into your heart, coupled with a lifestyle of faith and consistency would bring into reality all God has promised. The harvest is yours to determine.
LIANNA PROPHESIES: I release on you to sow the right seeds of words in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Spend more time with the word daily so that the word will influence how and what you say daily.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my year is full of testimonies of God's goodness.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 24&25, 1 COR 9, PSALMS 40
Aruba is an island in southern Caribbean Sea. 25% of their population is unreached with the Gospel. However, the increased fellowship and cooperation among pastors has helped to curb issues on homosexual marriage legislation, teen drug addiction and the high rate of illegitimate births (about 50%).

PRAY FOR ARUBA : We are praying for the young people in Aruba that they will embrace the Gospel and surrender to the Lordship of Christ.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, help me to sow right seeds of words and actions today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

DO YOU KNOW that by downloading the Devotional Box App, you can listen to the Audios of each day's devotional and have them for keeps? Visit www.devotionalbox.com now.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 7th January, 2015.

TITLE: THE WAY TO PROSPER

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: ( Proverbs 3:9-10 )
"Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine."
- - -
Honour is something bestowed upon kings and those to whom it is due. It is a form of expression of admiration and respect for a superior or one with great influence and affluence. Honour means giving your best; it means giving to God what you would not give to any other.

One scriptural way of honouring God is giving to Him from the first of your increase as our opening scripture dictates. This is an acknowledgment that He is the Source of your increase. By offering to God from the first and the best of your treasures and possession, you position yourself to receive and enjoy His blessings as He commands increase upon the rest. Glory to God!

Your prosperity as a believer is tied to how you bestow honour upon the Lord. Remember that the Almighty does not say ‘Thank you'; instead, He blesses those who honour Him. Do not let this month pass you by until you key into God's covenant for prosperity; honour Him with your firstfruit.
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: As you honour the Lord this month, may abundance never cease from your house in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Consider what is precious to you and offer to God. Act now!

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that God is worthy of my best.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 26&27, 1 COR 10, PSALMS 41

PRAY FOR ARUBA : We are praying for the young people in Aruba we are breaking every hold of addictions over their minds.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, help me to act upon your instruction to me today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

DO YOU KNOW that by downloading the Devotional Box App, you can listen to the Audios of each day's devotional and have them for keeps? Visit www.devotionalbox.com now.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily
Devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna Wealth).
Thursday 8th January, 2015.
TITLE: PARTNER WITH GOD
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: ( Ezekiel 22:30 )
"And I sought for a man among them, that
should make up the hedge, and stand in the
gap before me for the land, that I should not
destroy it: but I found none."
- - -
The agenda of God on the earth centres around
seeking and saving the lost; it is the cause for
which He gave up His Only begotten Son, so
that through Him the world should be saved
(John 3:16). As beneficiaries of this same
Grace, God expects us to partner with Him in
bringing the lost to salvation through Jesus
Christ.
God created you for Himself; becoming a
partner with Him in interceding and saving the
lost is therefore the best decision you can
make. In becoming a partner with Him, you
allow everything that He has given you to work
for Him by deliberately investing your strength,
finances and possessions into the advancement
of His Kingdom. Glory to God!
Therefore, whether it be by the way of
evangelism, sowing a seed, rendering a service
or being physically involved in soulwinning
efforts, always ensure that you play a key role
in bringing men to the saving knowledge of
Jesus Christ. By so doing, you would increase
your value in God's Kindgom and begin to shine
as the stars in the firmament. Amen!
LIANNA PROPHESIES: As you bring many more
to God, may His grace rest on you in Jesus
name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Strategize to invest more of your time,
finances and skills to draw many to God.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am a
vessel unto honour fit for the master's use.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS
28&29, 1 COR 11, PSALMS 42
Aruba is an island in southern Caribbean Sea.
25% of their population is unreached with the
Gospel. However, the increased fellowship and
cooperation among pastors has helped to curb
issues on homosexual marriage.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, open my eyes to see those that will
help me on the path of my destiny in Jesus
name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord my Help and Salvation, thou that
redeems my soul. Thank you for giving me a
New Year as a gift of a Newh beginning. As I
begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not
my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be
dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my
body, soul and spirit may come with
acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
Download the FREE Devotional Box App and
enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalb
ox.com
Study devotionals on specific topics with our
TOPICAL STUDY at www.devotionalbox.com/
topics.php
Chat with other users: www.devotionalb
ox.com/
discussion.php
LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/
devotionalbox
You can also order the print edition of
Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or make
further enquiries by calling +234 813 520 3592.
God bless you.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 1:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Friday 9th January, 2015.

TITLE: FOCUS ON EXCELLENCE

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: ( Philippians 1:10 )
"That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ."
- - -
There is a way God wants you to think, and it is not the way you may think. There is a way God wants you to talk, and it is not what everyone calls trendy. And certainly, there is a lifestyle God expects you to live, and it is not in any way consistent with the standard of this world. What then is excellence? It is matching up to God's standard revealed in His Word.

Our opening scripture today is a prayer of Apostle Paul for the Philippian Christians; that they might make excellent choices in their lives and thus please God and be worthy of Him. It is a much needed prayer for you and every believer you know.

If God were your school teacher or coach, He would measure your performance or mark your scripts based on His Standard - His Word. Hence, to be found worthy of God's rewards, you ought to set your mind on one thing; keeping the Word of God and aspiring towards consistency in doing God's Will. This is how to be excellent! This should be your focus today and throughout this year.
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May you not be short in excellence in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
- -
DO THIS: Match up what you do with the word and be ready to let go of inconsistencies that you find in you.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that as He is so am I in this world.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 30&31, 1 COR 12, PSALMS 43
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: AUSTRALIA
Less-reached people are found in increasing numbers and diversity in Australia. Hence, the need for more missionaries in the nation. The Muslim population has increased nearly 200-fold, and there are now over 100 active mosques and prayer centers in the country.

PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA : We are praying for Australia for revival in the land that many more will seek to know the Lord.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, I refuse anything that does not match up with your word in my life today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 4:26am On Jan 10, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
(Excerpts from Devotionalbox- a daily
devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna Wealth).
10th January,2015.
TITLE: WHERE IS YOUR ALTAR?
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: 1Samuel 14:35
“And Saul built an altar unto the LORD: the
same was the first altar that he built unto the
LORD.”
There is power in creating an altar unto the
Living God. Saul, having this understanding did
not fail to set up countless altars, and just as
those who did the same before him, and he
prospered as long as his sacrifices remained on
the altar of God.
Moreso, only an altar can successfully fight
another altar. The offerings your ancestors
offered on evil altars may have power in your
life because you have not offered on the right
altar that which has enough power to nullify
what was offered on the wrong altar. Your
sacrificial givings to God would mobilize
enough power to negate ordinances set against
you, breaking every yoke and causing difficult
situations to change. Say Amen to that!
A man that knows how to offer to God
consistently cannot be stopped, for God will
arise on His behalf and deliver him. By
committing yourself to the practice of offering
God your substance with praise and
thanksgiving, every force of the enemy would
bow, and you would walk in constant victory
every day. Say a loud Amen!
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May your sacrifices today
nullify every plan of the wicked against you in
Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Set up an altar in your house where
you constanly worship and give God and
offering. Cease not to offer to God.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that God has
the first place in my life.
32&33, 1 COR 13, PSALMS 44
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
Less-reached people are found in increasing
numbers and diversity in Australia. Hence, the
need for more missionaries in the nation. The
Muslim population has increased nearly 200-
fold, and there are now over 100 active
mosques and prayer centers in the country.
PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for
Australia for more missionaries to arise in the
Nation.
STARTUP PRAYER
Dear father, I refuse anything that does not
match up with your word in my life today in
Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
New Year as a gift of a New beginning. As I
OTHER RESOURCES:
ox.com
topics.php
discussion.php
devotionalbox
DO YOU KNOW that by downloading the
Devotional Box App, you can listen to the
Audios of each day's devotional and have them
for keeps? Visit www.devotionalbox.com now
Happy Weekend.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
(Excerpts from Devotionalbox-a daily
Devotional by Dr. Isiaiah and Lianna Wealth).
11th January,2015.
TITLE: GET GOD TO COME
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: 1Kings 3:5
“In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a
dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall
give thee.”
There are quite a handful of instances in
Scriptures when the Almighty responded to the
invitation of men almost instantly and not
coincidentally, and all had to do with moments
when men offered a sacrifice to God – in praise,
with an offering, in fastings etc.
Our text today is one of such; Solomon broke
his own record in giving by offering to God a
landmark sacrifice, then God showed up to say,
‘ what do you want me to do for you?’. Wow!
More so, the sacrificial praise offering of Paul
and Silas caused the prison gates to fling open.
Thus, we see how that by sacrifice, going the
extra mile to offer to God lavishly and selflessly,
can provoke God’s intervention.
Therefore, could your inability to see God’s
hand in your situation be as a result of your
holding back? Lavish Him now with praise;
seek Him now with a sacrificial offering or in
fasting and prayers. He is about to step in and
bring you victory. Amen!
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May your sacrifice open
you up to God’s visitation today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Ponder on the stories from the bible
of men who drew God’s attention and
prayerfully consider what to sacrificially offer to
the Lord.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am a
cheerful and sacrificial giver.
34&35, 1 COR 14, PSALMS 45
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS.
PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for the
churches in Australia for fresh fire upon its
pastors and members.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, I receive wisdom to
constantly offer to you my praise and
substance today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily Devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth).
Monday 12th January, 2015.

TITLE: PLANT GOD’S WORD

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
“Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.”
- (Luke 8:11)
- - -
God’s Word contains all you need for a successful life. However, God’s Word will not work for you just because you read it or because the Bible is placed under your pillow all night long. God’s Word being a seed has to first be planted before it can produce results in your life.

One way to make God’s Word work for you is to meditate on it. Constantly ruminating on what Christ has done for you, who you are in Christ, and the life that you now have will yield the fruit of constant health and victory in your life. Also, you must learn to put God’s Word into your speech, because making bold declarations of the Truth will enforce the performance of God’s promises in your life. Glory to God!

Therefore, train yourself to meditate on God’s Word this month, as this will feed and refresh your spirit. More so, confessing the Word of God even in the face of contrary happenings would help recreate everything around you. This is how to plant God’s Word for a plentiful harvest!
LIANNA PROPHESIES: May the Word be your daily meditation in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Select scriptures to meditate on daily and be faithful at it.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the word of God is my best companion.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 36&37, 1 COR 15, PSALMS 46
Less-reached people are found in increasing numbers and diversity in Australia. Hence, the need for more missionaries in the nation. The Muslim population has increased nearly 200-fold, and there are now over 100 active mosques and prayer centers in the country.

PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for the churches in Australia for the burden of souls to burn in the Spirits.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, strengthen me to give my undivided attention to the word today in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord my Help and Salvation, thou that redeems my soul. Thank you for giving me a New Year as a gift of a New
beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my body, soul and spirit may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Good morning.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 5:16am On Jan 13, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
(Excerpts from Devotionalbox-a Daily
13th January,2015.
TITLE: FOCUS ON DOING
TEXT: Joshua 1:8b
“…that thou mayest observe to do according to
all that is written therein: for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt
have good success. “
The study of God’s Word is only a mere
intellectual exercise if it does not culminate in
obedience to what is written in it. As seen in
our scriptural text for today, only those who
observe to do all that is outlined in the Word
can make their ways prosperous and enjoy
unending success. Halleluyah!
Obedience to the Word of God is essential to
growing in the grace and power of God. God’s
Word was given us to transform us into the
same image with the Father. In studying the
Word of God therefore, your focus must be on
discovering the principles that unlock God’s
plans, purposes and provisions, so you may
begin to apply them to every area of your life.
Glory to God!
Therefore, set your heart on putting into
practice every commandment of God as you
would find in His Word. Regarding offerings,
worship, soulwinning and other such
ordinances, begin to consciously do them with
faith in your heart, for this is where the blessing
is; in doing the word.
LIANNA PROPHESIES: Receive grace to do the
word today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Set your mind to do every instruction
that comes from the word daily.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am
blessed in all I do today.
38&39, 1 COR 16, PSALMS 47
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for
wisdom upon church leaders to reach out to
the unsaved in Australia.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, by the power of your
Spirit, help me to be a doer of the words I hear
in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
enjoy the Audio version daily www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:50am On Jan 14, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
14th January,2015.
TITLE: BE FAITHFUL WITH LITTLE
TEXT: Luke 16:10
“He that is faithful in that which is least is
faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in
the least is unjust also in much.”
God adjudges a faithful man worthy of
promotion; his faithfulness in little things
attests to his ability to handle much more. His
diligence and attention to details thrills God so
much that He sets the faithful man over much.
The parable of talents (Matt 25:14-30) reveals
God’s plan of starting you off with little to test
your faithfulness, so He may reward you with
much more at the latter end. Your ability to pay
attention to details and painstakingly attending
to the ‘little’ duties assigned to you mean much
to God. Thus, even if you seem to have started
the New Year in a low estate, you can by the
force of diligence and faithfulness change your
experience!
Therefore, rather than grumble and complain
about your seemingly small beginning, plan
and strategize for faithfulness in the little that
you have been set over. Become accountable to
God and the authority He has set over your life
for everything He has committed into your
trust. His will for you is that you prosper
(3John 2), and faithfulness is the bridge into
the next level. Halleluyah!
I Prophecy by Isaiah: May you be found faithful
today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Consider how faithful you have been
in the things committed to your trust and make
amends where necessary.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that promotion
comes my way today.
40&41, 2 COR 1, PSALMS 48
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for the
Christians in Australia that they will shine as
light wherever they go.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, help me to be faithful
with all I have been giving to do in Jesus
name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
topics.php
discussion.php
devotionalbox
God Bless you.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS DEVOTIONAL.
(Excerpts from Metamorphosis Devotional-a
daily Devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna
Wealth).
15th January,2015.
TITLE: FOLLOW THE DUE ORDER
TEXT: 1Chronicles 15:13
“For because ye did it not at the first, the LORD
our God made a breach upon us, for that we
sought him not after the due order.”
Something very significant is to be learnt from
our opening text regarding our conduct and
manner of approach to things in the House of
God. Previously, in 1 Chronicle 13:9, while the
Ark of the Covenant was being carried, it
stumbled and nearly fell, but Uzzah in
ignorance reached out to hold it, and he died.
Oh yes! He died trying to help God.
Service to God is only acceptable to Him when
it is done after the due order (Matt. 15:cool,
offerings only attract His blessings when given
according to His ordained pattern (Mal. 1).
Thus, a man who seeks to serve and secure the
favour of God must first study God’s Word to
know His Will (2Tim. 2:15), so that he may
pattern His service or offering according to the
precepts of God.
Therefore, devote more time to studying the
Word of God today, seeking out the acceptable
ways of doing service to Him. By doing things
just as God prescribes, you would begin to
experience the fulfilment of all His promises
and have no regret. Amen!
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May your service to God
be acceptable today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Spend more time with the word today.
Study to show yourself approved unto God.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I do not
fall short of the plan of God for my life.
42&43, 2 COR 2, PSALMS 49
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for a
mighty outpour of God’s Spirit upon the land
that many will encounter the Lord supernatural.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, open my eyes to the
things I need to know in order to serve you in
the due order in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
God bless You.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
(Excerpts from Devotional Box-a daily Devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth).
Friday 16th January, 2015.

TITLE: BE PROMPT TO DO

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Genesis 22:3
"And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him."
- - -
The plan and purposes of God also are crafted in time. It would be wise of us therefore to be prompt in carrying out His instructions so we would not miss out on the favours He has set in time for us.

We can learn a great deal from the example of Abraham. God asked that he sacrifice his only son unto Him (Genesis 22:3.) And though God did not tell him the exact time to sacrifice, the Bible records that Abraham arose early the next morning to do what was instructed. God must have marvelled at his promptness and time-consciousness.

Procrastination should have no place in you. When God speaks to you about a matter, set out to obey Him without delay. He has a favour awaiting you in time, and your prompt obedience to His voice would lead you straight into it. Are there outstanding tasks on your table? Resolve them now. Make up your mind to be prompt in doing whatever God would tell you to do today. That is another way into favour and prosperity.

LIANNA PROPHESIES: Receive grace to act promptly today in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider how prompt you have been to obeying instructions given you and make amends where necessary.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my life attracts every good thing this month.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 44&45, 2 COR 3, PSALMS 50

PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for the missionaries in Australia that the word of the Lord would go forth out of their mouth with power.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to be prompt to your every command in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
Oh Lord my Help and Salvation, thou that redeems my soul. Thank you for giving me a New Year as a gift of a New
beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my body, soul and spirit may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Good morning.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Saturday 17th January, 2015.

TITLE: INSURE YOUR INCREASE

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Malachi 3:11
"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts."
- - -
Insurance has to do with getting protection from something undesirable that might happen, usually by making contingency plans or taking precautionary or preventive measures. Do you know that God already has a system in place to protect and preserve your increase?

Your tithe is not a donation to Church or your pastor, but is an activator of God's protective arm over that which is yours. Even more, it is a covenant of increase, protection and preservation for your life. Our scriptural text today is a pointer to this truth; God says He will silence the devourer for your sake and protect the fruits of your labour. Glory to God!

The earthly insurance system is not a surety for mishaps not to happen, but you can count on God's covenant system activated by your tithe to preserve your increase. He will keep this promise when you honour Him with your tithe consistently in faith. Halleluyah!

ISAIAH PROPHESIES: I release on you wisdom for paying your tithe consistently from today in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Study the scriptural text for today to gain understanding if you have not been faithful in your tithing.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my barn is filled with plenty

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 46&47, 2 COR 4, PSALMS 51

PRAY FOR AUSTRALIA: We are praying for Austria for a mighty harvest of souls amongst the youth.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, give me grace to be a faithful tither in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Good day.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2015
METAMORHOSIS.
18th January,2015.
TITLE: PRACTICE CONSISTENCY
TEXT: Philippians 4:16
“For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and
again unto my necessity.”
God’s will for you is that you prosper (3John
2). Why? It is because your prosperity gives
Him joy (Psa 35:27), and He would want you to
have enough to sponsor the cause of the
Gospel (2Cor. 9:cool. However, for our prosperity
to become automated, our life of giving must
first be automated.
Our failure to experience newness in our lives is
not unconnected with our inability to sow as at
when due. Just as the Philippian Church was
renowned for, we must cultivate the culture of
constantly setting our oblations before God
regardless of prevailing circumstances or
difficulties. This discipline is what keeps the
heavens constantly open upon your finances
and ensures that your life is not devoid of
refreshingly new things. Glory to God!
It is important that you cooperate with Him in
making this a reality by learning to be
consistent in presenting your offerings and
vows before Him. In doing this, you can be
assured of a consistent unending prosperity
and new things in your finances and in your
life. Amen.
LIANNA PROPHESIES: May the Spirit of
consistency rest on you today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Clear all outstanding vows you made
to the lord. Do so now to avoid procrastination.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my home
prospers on every side.
46&47, 2 COR 5, PSALMS 52
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
Austria has 15% of its population unreached
with the Gospel. Young people are more open
to the Gospel than the previous generation in
Austria, but churches are poorly equipped for
effective youth ministry.
PRAY FOR AUSTRIA: We are praying for the
Christians in Austria that they will demonstrate
the power of God everywhere in the nation.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, strengthen me to
make good all my vows to you in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Have a lovely Sunday.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 1:53pm On Jan 19, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Monday 19th January, 2015.

TITLE: YOU HAVE HELP

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Luke 12:12
"For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say."
- - -
God's promise to always lead you in the right path is fulfilled in His giving you the Holy Spirit. He sent you the Holy Spirit, who strengthens and teaches you, especially in moments of crisis or despair. The words of today's opening scripture open our eyes to this amazing truth; the help we need is right with us.

Failure to acknowledge the person of the Holy Spirit each day in fellowship is therefore the same as rejecting the help and leadership of God. There is the need to develop your ability to hear Him more clearly by speaking to Him more often. As you declare your trust in Him every hour, He also would begin to show you the way to go every moment. Glory to God!

Are you presently in distress or in a state of confusion? Acknowledge the presence of God's Spirit with you right now, and He will speak to your spirit through the written word of God, in prayers or even in a vision. His voice will now begin to comfort you and lead you out of your present distress. Glory to God!

ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May your ears be opened to hear the Holy Ghost today in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider those worries of yours right now, tell it to the Holy Spirit in prayer and listen for His voice.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that the voice of the Holy Spirit is loud on my inside.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 48&49, 2 COR 6, PSALMS 53
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS: AUSTRIA
Austria has 15% of its population unreached with the Gospel. Young people are more open to the Gospel than the previous generation in Austria, but churches are poorly equipped for effective youth ministry.

PRAY FOR AUSTRIA : We are praying for the Christians in Austria that they will not be ashamed to publicize their faith to others.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, take away from me every distress, show me the way that I should go in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Good morning.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 9:55am On Jan 20, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 20th January, 2015.

TITLE: CHECK YOUR HEART

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
2 Chronicles 25:2
"And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, but not with a perfect heart."
- - -
Today's scriptural text is quite revealing, it is about a King called Amaziah who did everything he had been asked to do, even though he harboured a contrary opinion or hideous motive in his heart. If the Bible says Amaziah's heart was imperfect, it means that his deeds were unacceptable to God.

Once, Samuel had almost appointed a King based on appearances, but God corrected him thus; ‘man looks on the outward, But I look at the heart.' (1Sam. 16:7). In other words, God is a heart-God and motives matter with Him. It is quite possible to go to church absent-mindedly or give grudgingly. These heart dispositions may not be seen on the face, yet they are loud before God; louder than your act of service themselves.

Thus, it is expedient to constantly give your heart a check each time it seems to go against what God has said. To serve God acceptably, you ought to It is your duty to convince your mind using the word of God in meditation each and every day until your heart aligns to what God has said. Then, you would do what God's Word says because you truly believe them, and that's where the blessing is!

LIANNA PROPHESIES: May your heart be purge of every wrong today in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consecrate yourself to the Lord in prayer and fasting today. Tell him to cleanse you of every evil thought, motive etc

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am complete in Him.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: GENESIS 50&EXODUS 1, 2 COR 7, PSALMS 54
Austria has 15% of its population unreached with the Gospel. Young people are more open to the Gospel than the previous generation in Austria, but churches are poorly equipped for effective youth ministry.

PRAY FOR AUSTRIA : We are praying for the Christians in Austria that they will be led by the Spirit to reach those whose souls are ripe for salvation
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, cleanse my heart from everything that does not give you glory in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Have a blessed day
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 5:11am On Jan 21, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna Wealth).
21st January,2015.
TITLE: WHERE IS YOUR HEART?
TEXT: Matthew 15:8
“This people draweth nigh unto me with their
mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but
their heart is far from me.”
You cannot claim to have your heart with Jesus
when your treasures have not followed suit. The
Bibles says a man’s heart would always be
where his treasures are (Matt 6:21). In other
words, to have my heart with Jesus, I must
transport my treasures into Him.
You heart is owned by only one person – God.
Anyone or anything else that competes for your
heart should therefore be given over to Jesus as
a proof that your heart is truly His. One major
way to do this is to honour God with your first
income (Prov. 3:9). This involves giving to Him
from your first increase. Then, He would open
up new sources of income unto you and prosper
you. Such is the blessing of firstfruits. Glory to
God!
Reaffirm your heart’s location and love for Him
today by honouring Him with your substance.
Let nothing else take His place of Honour in
your life.
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: Let God be treasured
above all else in your life today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Consecrate your heart today by
committing yourself afresh to God. Rededicate
your life to Him.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I have a
higher life above sicknesses, diseases and
death.
STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS
2&3, 2 COR 8, PSALMS 55
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
PRAY FOR AUSTRIA: We are praying for more
intercessors in Austria that they will uphold the
openness of the Youths to the Gospel by
prayer.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, thank you because
my heart belongs to you alone in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
topics.php
discussion.php
devotionalbox
for keeps? Visit www.devotionalbox.com
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 22nd January, 2015.

TITLE: PRIORITIZE YOUR FUTURE

SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Hebrews 12:16
"Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright."
- - -
Esau sold his birth right, his covenant right to inherit the blessings of Abraham, for just one morsel of meat! Now, the birthright and a morsel of meat are incomparable; while a morsel of meat can only eliminate your hunger for a few hours, the Abrahamic blessing is forever. Which is of priority to you?

Your consciousness of your destiny in God is revealed in how much you are willing to invest in the things of God at the expense of the pleasures of life. To place immediate gratification ahead of the prosperity of your future is to trade your destiny for a morsel of meat; and just as in the case of Esau, tears of regret may never be enough to redeem that which has been lost (Heb. 12:17).

Therefore, place a higher priority on your future today by making decisions which promotes the future you see rather than the needs of the moment. Be motivated to labour, pray and invest based on the kind of future you desire in your business, your career or in God. Be confident that as you stick with God's Word and refuse to compromise, your latter end should greatly increase (Job 8:7). Halleluyah!

LIANNA PROPHESIES: Receive wisdom to prioritize aright today in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Consider the options before you right now, ask the Holy Ghost for His wisdom to prioritize right.

SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I am seated with Christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 4&5, 2 COR 9, PSALMS 56

PRAY FOR AUSTRIA : We are praying for the people in Austria that the word of the Lord will have free course in the hearts of the people in the land.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, thank you for wisdom to make right decisions in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

Good morning.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Devotional by Dr. Isaiah & Lianna Wealth).
Friday 23rd January, 2015.
TITLE: THE ESSENCE OF POWER
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Mat the 28:18
And Jesus came and spake
unto them, saying, all power is
given unto me in heaven and in
earth. Go ye therefore, and teach
all nations...”
Jesus Christ has commissioned you with
power to be His witness on the earth; our
scriptural text today makes it clear. It would
therefore be an error to wake up everyday
without the consciousness of the power
backing you or the assignment for which you
have been commissioned.
Christ entrusted you with His power and
especially influence in your sphere of reach so
that you can influence others in the way of
righteousness by teaching them His ways with
your words, your actions and lifestyle. More
so, by His power, you can bring down every
stronghold of sin and help others find the
Light. Glory to God!
Therefore, when you open your mouth to
preach the Gospel today, do so with utmost
confidence. As you pray for a sick colleague or
friend today, command the sickness to go with
all boldness. As you hand out this leaflet
today, expect that life to be transformed. You
are an ambassador for Christ and all His
power has been deployed for your use. Today
is the day to get results. Glory to God!
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: Let
boldness well up within you to
preach Christ today in Jesus
name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Walk today with confidence, and
with a consciousness that you
have a solid backing from
heaven.
SAY THIS: I decree and I
declare that I speak boldly for
Christ.
4&5, 2 COR 9, PSALMS 56
PRAY FOR AUSTRIA : We are praying for the
people in Austria that the word of the Lord
will have free course in the hearts of the
people in the land.
STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, open my eyes to
see what I ought to sacrificially do to cause a
change in my life in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
New Year as a gift of a New
beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate
myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let
my every step be dictated by the priority of
your Spirit, that my body, soul and spirit may
come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
enjoy the Audio version daily
www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
Chat with other users:
www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Metamorphosis, share your testimonies or
make further enquiries by calling +234 813
520 3592.?
Good day
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 6:45am On Jan 26, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
January, 2015.
TITLE: HOW TO GIVE AN ACCEPTABLE OFFERING
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
Mark 12:42
“And Jesus sat over against
the treasury, and beheld how the
people cast money into the
treasury: and many that were rich
cast in much.”
Our text today talks about Jesus observing
‘how’ the people gave their offerings; not just
how much they gave, revealing that how we
give to God matters. In fact, the way you give
your offering to God can determine your future
and whether you would be a wealthy or poor
person
In the first place, what is given to God ought
to be offered willingly out of a grateful,
cheerful heart (2Cor. 9:7). Also, the substance
to be offered to God ought to be wrapped or
offered with praise and thanksgiving. (2Chron.
32:2). It is also an art of honour to give to
God from your first and best stock (Prov. 3:9)
rather than offering to Him from leftovers. A
man who does these things offers an
acceptable offering to the Lord, and thus
attracts His blessings. Halleluyah!
So what do you have in your hand as an
offering to God today? Offer it according to
God’s prescription and by so doing you would
secure His blessings and prosper thereby.
Glory to God!
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May your
offerings be acceptable before
God today in Jesus name..
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Determine in your heart to relate
with offerings differently. First, by
preparing to give something of
value to God and second, is to be
faithful at it.
declare that my life is wrapped
with God’s goodness.
4&5, 2 COR 9, PSALMS 56

CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS:
Pray for a country in need today: AZERBAIJAN
BACKGROUND
Azerbaijan has just about 3% of Christian
with 63% unreached with the Gospel. Majority
of their populace are Muslims. The Church
faces intensifying opposition, even as it
grows. Many churches find intimidation,
surveillance and obstructionist tactics
increasingly common.
PRAYER FOR THE NATION
We are praying that the Gospel of Christ will
prevail in Azerbaijan.

Startup Prayer: Dear Lord, help me to value
you with my offerings from today in Jesus
name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
Chat with other users:
www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
520 3592.?
God bless you
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Monday 26th January, 2015.
TITLE: BE CONSCIOUS OF CONSEQUENCES
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE:
2Sam 1:14
“And David said unto him,
how wast thou not afraid to
stretch forth thine hand to
destroy the LORD'S anointed?”
Consequences are the results of our decisions,
and true spirituality is the ability to foresee
the spiritual consequence of your actions that
may not be seen at the moment. It involves
bearing in mind that for every action of
obedience or disobedience to God’s
commandment, there are real consequences –
Blessings or a curse. (Deut. 28:1,15)
Our scriptural text captures King David’s wrath
against a young soldier who claimed to have
raised his hand against an anointed King of
Israel. For his claim, the young soldier lost his
life. What he thought would have brought a
commendation and perhaps some financial
reward turned to be his death.
To touch the Lord’s anointed in your thoughts,
your words or by your actions is still a terrible
sin with grave consequences before God today
(1Chron.16:22). To speak evil of those who
God has exalted (Pet. 2:10) is to incur the
wrath of God. Choose therefore to honour
God’s ministers today and always as a matter
of priority.
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: Receive
wisdom to relate with God’s
ministers today in Jesus name.
ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Make it a practice not to speak
against or harm God’s Ministers
in anyway whether or not you
think they are in error. Let it
become an abomination to even
speak against them in private or
in public.
declare that I possess my
possession this month

CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS:
Pray for a country in need today: AZERBAIJAN
BACKGROUND
Azerbaijan has just about 3% of Christian
with 63% unreached with the Gospel. Majority
of their populace are Muslims. The Church
faces intensifying opposition, even as it
grows. Many churches find intimidation,
surveillance and obstructionist tactics
increasingly common.
PRAYER FOR THE NATION
We are praying for the people in Azerbaijan
that every eye blinded to the truth in the
Gospel be opened now in Jesus name.
Startup Prayer: Dear Lord, I am sorry in any
way I have spoken against your minister’s, I
receive grace to relate with them as you would
have me do in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
Chat with other users:
www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
520 3592.?
God bless you
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Tuesday 27th January, 2015.
TITLE: HIS GRACE BRINGS ABUNDANCE
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: 2 corinthians 9 8:
“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:”   
Contrary to the opinion in certain quarters, God desires the prosperity of His people (Psa. 35:27). Our text today shows us that He makes grace abound towards you so that you can always have enough, meaning that lack is not His will for you, neither is poverty His Agenda.

However, beyond the promise of abundance, our text today shows us that God has a vision for your prosperity. His plan for believers to live in plenty is so that they might be able to fully and actively participate in achieving His good work or purpose on the earth. His purpose for blessing you is so that you can advance the course of His Kingdom, that is, to support the spread of the Gospel. Have you adopted this vision as yours also?

You can bring God’s grace for abundance upon your finances today by setting aside financial resources towards advancing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Start by being faithful to God with all your oblations i.e. your tithes, offerings etc. Plan it, practice it, and teach others to do the same. By this, you would key into God’s provision for your life. Halleluyah!

WE PROPHESY ON YOU TODAY (SAY AMEN TO THIS):   I release grace on you to become a kingdom financier today in Jesus name.

Deliberately send out funds of all the lord has blessed you with to finance the kingdom. Make it a habit.

I decree and I declare that I am strengthened with might by the Spirit in my inner man today.

Daily Bible Study: Read: EXODUS 14&15, GALATIANS 1, PSALMS 61
will help you stay focused on the Spirit today:

i. Startup Prayer: Dear Lord, strengthen me to give relentlessly in furthering the kingdom of God in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
www.devotionalbox.com
topics.php
Chat with other users:
www.devotionalbox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
520 3592.?
God bless you
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Wednesday 28th January, 2015.
TITLE: RENEW YOUR COVENANT
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: Psalms 50 5-6
 “Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice. And the heavens shall declare his righteousness: for God is judge himself.”
God loves covenant. Our text today highlights this principle of walking with God at a covenant level. This involves tying oneself to Him by sacrifice.

The commitment of consistently giving to God keeps the heavens open perpetually over the man that practices this principle. By offering to God the first part (firtstfruit) of your increase for instance, you can activate God’s blessing of abundance upon your life. The priority given to God in honouring Him with your firstfruits opens new sources of income unto you and preserves the rest of your harvest (Prov. 3:9). Glory to God!

Each time you offer up your sacrifices to God, you are servicing your covenant of prosperity with Him and renewing His blessings over your life. He is faithful and just to honour His Word and pour out a blessing. As your oblation goes up to Him as a sweet smelling sacrifice (Phil. 4:18), He will also continually sustain you with His abundance. Say Amen to that!

LIANNA PROPHESIES:  As you honour the lord with your first fruit, may you never lack this year in Jesus name

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on what you must honour the Lord with this month and the rest of the year. prayerfully consider.

SAY THIS: I decree and declare that i am distinguished in all that i do today.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 16&17, GALATIANS 2, PSALMS 62

CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS:
:AZERBAIJAN
Azerbaijan has just about 3% of Christian with 63% unreached with the Gospel. Majority of their populace are Muslims. The Church faces intensifying opposition, even as it grows. Many churches find intimidation, surveillance and obstructionist tactics increasingly common.

PRAYER FOR AZERBAIJAN
We are praying pulling every stronghold in the minds of the people against the Gospel in Azerbaijan that it will be brought down.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, open my eyes to see what i must give to honour you this month in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my Spirit, soul and Body may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

God bless U
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS
Thursday 29th January, 2015.
TITLE: DISCONNECT YOURSELF FROM YOUR
SEED
SCRIPTURAL REFERENCE: 2 corinthians 9:7
“Every man according as he
purposeth in his heart, so let him
give; not grudgingly, or of
necessity: for God loveth a
cheerful giver.”
You got a phone from a phone store and fully
paid for it. Then you spend sleepless nights
wondering what the store-keeper does with
‘your’ money. Who does that? Yet, many
believers behave in like manner by bothering
themselves about what is done with that
which they give to God. This is definitely not
an act taught by God’s Spirit.
When you give to God, He does not say thank
you; instead, He blesses you. The blessing you
receive in exchange for what you offered to
Him is fully yours, just as what you gave is
already His. Thus, the act of returning to
claim ownership of what you have already
given automatically strips you of the blessing
you got in exchange for that offering. This is
nothing but the devil’s strategy to rob you of
your blessings.
In what way have you laid claim to what you
earlier gave to God, His Church or His
ministers? Learn the discipline of
disconnecting yourself from whatever you give,
especially to God, because that is one effective
way of keeping the healing, breakthrough or
promotion that you received from Him forever.
Amen!

ISAIAH PROPHESIES: May the
blessings of God rest in your life
today in Jesus name.

ACTION POINTS
DO THIS: Ponder on how and what you
think about your offerings to God.
Train yourself to take your mind
off what you give to God after you
have given it.

declare that I am fruitful in all
that I do.

STUDY YOUR BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: EXODUS 16&17, GALATIANS 2, PSALMS 62

CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS:
:AZERBAIJAN
Azerbaijan has just about 3% of Christian with 63% unreached with the Gospel. Majority of their populace are Muslims. The Church faces intensifying opposition, even as it grows. Many churches find intimidation, surveillance and obstructionist tactics increasingly common.

PRAYER FOR AZERBAIJAN
We are praying that every hold of religion
holding men bound in Azerbaijan will be
broken.

STARTUP PRAYER: Dear Lord, help me to relate
with my giving spiritually and not in the flesh
in Jesus name.

PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
beginning. As I begin this year, I consecrate myself to you; not my will Lord but thine. Let my every step be dictated by the priority of your Spirit, that my Spirit, soul and Body may come with acceptance before you. Amen.
OTHER RESOURCES:
discussion.php

God bless U
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
Devotional by Dr. Isaiah and Lianna. Wealth).
30th January,2015.
TITLE: TAKE CHARGE IN THE SPIRIT
TEXT: Romans 8:26
‘Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities:
for we know not what we should pray for as we
ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession
for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.’
To be without a compass at sea is a costly
deadly mistake, yet many persons live their
lives in such a way. Yet, God has not left us
without help in this world. He gave us His Spirit
so that we would not be stranded or lost at any
time (John 14:16-18).
In God’s Word and by His Spirit, He has
designed that we find direction and thereby
make decisions that would bring about
prosperity even according to His Will. By God’s
Spirit, we are empowered to pray in other
tongues, and thus pray beyond the limitation of
time and knowledge, making us become
masters of life and victors rather than being
victims of circumstances. Glory to God!
Little prayers here and there put you in charge
in the realms of the spirit. By speaking in
tongues ceaselessly today, you can move into
the Control Tower in the spirit and order your
life aright by the help of God’s Spirit. Do not
hesitate; start now!
(If you would like to get filled with the Holy
Spirit, please call any of the numbers overleaf)
ISAIAH PROPHESIES: Receive direction by the
help of the Spirit today in Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Place yourself on 1hr or 30mins etc in
tongues and get filled with the Spirit if you
aren’t.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that I lose
none of all the lord has given me this month.
20&21, GALATIANS 4, PSALMS 64
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
Azerbaijan has just about 3% of Christian with
63% unreached with the Gospel. Majority of
their populace are Muslims. The Church faces
intensifying opposition, even as it grows. Many
churches find intimidation, surveillance and
obstructionist tactics increasingly common.
PRAY FOR AZERBAIJAN: We are praying for the
churches in Azerbaijan to grow stronger even in
the face of intensifying oppositions.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, help me to
completely depend on you for every decision I
need to make in my life in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
ox.com
topics.php
ox.com/
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Moreso,Get the Ladder Devotional for your
Children today @ devotionalbox.com.
God bless you.
Re: January 2015 Devotional From Gospel Pillars Ministry by macjireh: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2015
METAMORPHOSIS.
(Excerpts from Devotionalbox- a daily
31st January,2015.
TITLE: ONE DOWN, ELEVEN TO GO!
TEXT: Proverbs 16:9
“A man's heart deviseth his way: but the LORD
directeth his steps.”
In a matter of hours, the curtains would be
drawn upon the first month of 2015, making
today a good time to evaluate your
performance in each area of endeavour in the
first lap of the year. More so, it is a time to
strategise for greater performance in the rest
months of the year.
To begin with, it is important to measure your
progress so far against your set goals and see
if you measured up, remembering to thank the
Lord for every inch of progress made. In
revisiting your plans for the year also, take to
heart the strategy revealed in our scriptural text
for today, which has to do with allowing God to
direct your steps. This has to do with seeking
God’s guidance as you draw out and implement
your plans for the rest of the year.
If you would take time out today to seek His
face regarding the rest of the year, He will teach
you to profit in all that you set out to do in the
incoming months (Isa. 48:17). Halleluyah!
LIANNA PROPHESIES: Receive wisdom for
better productivity in the coming month in
Jesus name.
Action Points
DO THIS: Spend some time to praise God for
January and seek His face for better strategy
for next month.
SAY THIS: I decree and I declare that my coast
is enlarged.
22&23, GALATIANS 5, PSALMS 65
CHRISTIAN MISSION FOCUS
Azerbaijan has just about 3% of Christian with
63% unreached with the Gospel. Majority of
their populace are Muslims. The Church faces
intensifying opposition, even as it grows. Many
churches find intimidation, surveillance and
obstructionist tactics increasingly common.
PRAY FOR AZERBAIJAN: We are praying for the
Christians in Azerbaijan for boldness to preach
the Gospel.
Continuous Praying
Startup prayer: Dear Lord, thank you for how far
you have brought me, I receive grace to do
more in Jesus name.
PRAYER OF CONSECRATION
OTHER RESOURCES:
topics.php
discussion.php
devotionalbox
Moreso,Get the Ladder Devotional for your
Children today @ devotionalbox.com.

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of The Beast Revealed (trinity) / Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy / 63nd Rccg Annual Convention 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 266
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.