Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Site Critique: Www.ahmadinejad.ir - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Critique: Www.ahmadinejad.ir (1801 Views)

New Site: Re-lauched. Please Critique Heavily / Critique My Screenshot / Just designed a new site..... critique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Site Critique: Www.ahmadinejad.ir by Zahymaka(m): 10:09am On Aug 15, 2006
The Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has a blog at http://www.ahmadinejad.ir. What do you think about the site? Methinks there is an excessive use of Ajax althouh the compact layout is neat.

Comments?
Re: Site Critique: Www.ahmadinejad.ir by Afam(m): 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2006
Re: Site Critique: Www.ahmadinejad.ir by my2cents(m): 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2006
Zahy, what are you trying to do? Get us all monitored by "the powers that be"? he he.

For me:

1) Font used is too small

2) Usability is very poor: Hard to navigate the site and understand what each click (in this case, weird-looking arrows wink) is supposed to do

3) English version isn't totally english - I would like to know what the other arabic inscriptions mean. Perhaps the header for instance cd have been implemented as a CSS background, so that the arabic inscription would be a text overlay, which would have been easier to translate, internationalization-wise

Bottomline:

1) The site, though simple and to the point, should be the title of the sequel to "Girls gone wild", only this time the title should be "AJAX gone wild"

2) Me thinks the site was just thrown together at the last minute as a means for the dude to help spread his propaganda, as per the Lebanon v Israel war grin

Is it just me or is it odd that the blog launched right after his interview with the US journalist Mike Wallace (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/09/60minutes/main1879867.shtml)?

I know, I know, it might just b the igbo I smoked this morning before logging on to Nairaland. Sometimes it makes me so high, I swear I can touch the sky cool

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer - Facebook Or Twitter (Poll)? Why? / Fellow Webmasters, How Do You Charge Clients For Social Media Management? / Help!!! Please Who Knows How To Add A Clickable Background Image On .com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.