Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:21 PM

2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. (60150 Views)

Lautech 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 7:45pm On May 12, 2015
tboibamz:

Read,read and read till u understand.
Bro, leave that e-diot... He is just showing how inferior he is.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olareed(m): 8:12pm On May 12, 2015
tboibamz:

Read,read and read till u understand.
wetin u wan dey read read read...or your supporting his "worser" vocabulary?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 8:18pm On May 12, 2015
olareed:
wetin u wan dey read read read...or your supporting his "worser" vocabulary?
see incoherence of grammar, which school did you graduated from bro?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olareed(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2015
damilareoye:
LAUGHING....... Bros your mate are already working... Stop fighting
yea,that's true junior...buh don't forget to buy that jamb form...so as soon as I land a job,I would start paying your tuition fees...
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olareed(m): 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
damilareoye:
see incoherence of grammar, which school did you graduated from bro?
it's obvious u did not even attend a high skul let alone a higher one...plus u lack the sense and understanding of humor in words...lastly, check your concord and learn how to use the word "did" properly...#dunce
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olareed(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2015
damilareoye:
Bro, leave that e-diot... He is just showing how inferior he is.
wetin na...how many people on top me alone?...well,get people from the household too...waiting!
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 8:57pm On May 12, 2015
olareed:
it's obvious u did not even attend a high skul let alone a higher one...plus u lack the sense and understanding of humor in words...lastly, check your concord and learn how to use the word "did" properly...#dunce
#yawns# he is getting boring.... Now swerve into the BRT lane nd never mention me again....

LAUGHING...............
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 9:10pm On May 12, 2015
olareed:
yea,that's true junior...buh don't forget to buy that jamb form...so as soon as I land a job,I would start paying your tuition fees...
where do you think you can be employed with the grade you graduated with? Do you even passed out or failed out? Smiles... As I said, SWERVE.... bye... No more words for you. Back to the topic Jare.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olareed(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2015
damilareoye:
where do you think you can be employed with the grade you graduated with? Do you even passed out or failed out? Smiles... As I said, SWERVE.... bye... No more words for you. Back to the topic Jare.
I can only chuckle...I trust u,you don't wana spew out more of your crappy mentions...
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olareed(m): 9:31pm On May 12, 2015
damilareoye:
#yawns# he is getting boring.... Now swerve into the BRT lane nd never mention me again....

LAUGHING...............
I was done with this dude since time immemorial...so your still here mentioning me...do something else jor...
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by debbiebliss: 9:34pm On May 12, 2015
damilareoye:
have said it, post utme of Unilorin is not based on the course you choose but general knowledge.... Though 1 or 2 questions may come out of them....

When I did mine last year, I answered majorly English questions lexis and structure stuff, small biology, current affairs nd some mathematics despite the fact that I choose educational course
tnx,hope ur preparing well for your semester exam?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 9:40pm On May 12, 2015
debbiebliss:
tnx,hope ur preparing well for your semester exam?
yes sis ooo.... Thanks... Test is just rolling-in from every angle now.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
What are the chances of getting admitted through DE? What are also the criterias of choosing people. Is it about how high your ND gp is? How good your O level is? Or How high your putme score is. Pls I need more light to this. And also I do hear something about catchment area, what does it mean?
All you need is sure connection,prayer and God's Favour ... Av Upper Credit And Score 60+ In Ur Post Utme + Sure Connection UNLESS U CHOSE LESS COMPETITIVE COURSE ... But all courses are competitive in Unilorin... Den U find yourself In 200Level ... Pls Ignore anyone on this thread posting his phone number ... Go to the department of your choice yourself to find out how admission was given to previous D/E students ... A Guy Scored 72percent previous year and was denied admission... And those with 54/58(Connection) gained Admission ... Ignore Anyone pasting his/her phone number here ... Go To 2014/2015 Admission thread for D/E read comments/quotes daht should be enough to supply you informations. Catchment areas means state(s) close to North-central(Kwara) e.g Abuja,Kogi e.t.c

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by debbiebliss: 2:09pm On May 14, 2015
Pls can I do my post utme registration frm jos wen its tym?
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 5:27pm On May 14, 2015
debbiebliss:
Pls can I do my post utme registration frm jos wen its tym?
YES.... You Can ... Post Utme Form Is normally purchase Online(Unilorin Home Website) With The Use Of Your ATM Card For Online Payment.
Not On Sale 4 Now ... Ignore anyone requesting 4 Money/Pasting his or her phone number to help you get it on this thread ...
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 11:28pm On May 15, 2015
Haykay4mi:
check ur box
This gmail is also in need please ... Agnoolaoluwatosin1@gmail.com .... God bless you
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by eniolaamoda: 6:50am On May 16, 2015
Pls I need some questions answered thanks.

1.How is the DE for unilorin calculated, does olevel has it calculation.

2.As a DE aspirant into unilorin,do I have to write jamb and post jamb or just post jamb only,and how would the school kno if I am a DE aspirant since it just post jamb I would be writing,or is it that I will buy jamb form but it only d post utme I will sit for

3.After the DE reg,and submitting stuffs to jamb,are they anything to submit to ilorin,such as transcript,statement of result,DE printout,I mean what documents am I to submit to ilorin before the post utme screening.

4. I have a ond in banking n finance my olevel is on point, what course can I fill in in ilorin.
I don't want to go into finance I want something like marketing.

Pls my ppl help me thanks.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2015
eniolaamoda:
Pls I need some questions answered thanks.

1.How is the DE for unilorin calculated, does olevel has it calculation.

2.As a DE aspirant into unilorin,do I have to write jamb and post jamb or just post jamb only,and how would the school kno if I am a DE aspirant since it just post jamb I would be writing,or is it that I will buy jamb form but it only d post utme I will sit for

3.After the DE reg,and submitting stuffs to jamb,are they anything to submit to ilorin,such as transcript,statement of result,DE printout,I mean what documents am I to submit to ilorin before the post utme screening.

4. I have a ond in banking n finance my olevel is on point, what course can I fill in in ilorin.
I don't want to go into finance I want something like marketing.

Pls my ppl help me thanks.
1.No Calculation Just Score 70+ In Post Jamb and have Sure Connection with prayers
2.No Need To Write Jamb, Just Get Your Direct entry Form From Jamb and Register #5500 and When the Unilorin Post Utme Is On Sale Obtain It
3.NO, U'r to submit every necessary credentials after admission is given to you
4.Go For Finance ... Sinx U av OND In B/F
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 11:20pm On May 16, 2015
To add to the above answer, kindly make sure your D.E statement of result or ND certificate is ready before you put in. No transcript Is needed. Likewise, immediately you register with jamb nd fill in your result grade or grades as the case may be, it will automatically generate an aggregate for you which will qualifies you to seat for post utme. The aggregate is what substitute normal jamb of the jambite for you. Since you wanted to use ND result, you must have at least UPPER CREDIT before you are qualified. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by tundeks: 4:52pm On May 17, 2015
Haykay4mi:
jst get urself ready 4 maths, English, Biology & current affairs sir.
thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Haykay4mi(m): 10:27pm On May 17, 2015
Oluwatosint:

This gmail is also in need please ... Agnoolaoluwatosin1@gmail.com .... God bless you
it is agboolaoluwatosin1@gmail or agnoolaoluwatosin1@gmail cos google return d msg bak 2mi box dat dat id could nt b found sir
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2015
Oluwatosint:

All you need is sure connection,prayer and God's Favour ... Av Upper Credit And Score 60+ In Ur Post Utme + Sure Connection UNLESS U CHOSE LESS COMPETITIVE COURSE ... But all courses are competitive in Unilorin... Den U find yourself In 200Level ... Pls Ignore anyone on this thread posting his phone number ... Go to the department of your choice yourself to find out how admission was given to previous D/E students ... A Guy Scored 72percent previous year and was denied admission... And those with 54/58(Connection) gained Admission ... Ignore Anyone pasting his/her phone number here ... Go To 2014/2015 Admission thread for D/E read comments/quotes daht should be enough to supply you informations. Catchment areas means state(s) close to North-central(Kwara) e.g Abuja,Kogi e.t.c

Thanks a lot. I pray favour comes my way.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by dammydimson(m): 8:29am On May 18, 2015
pls i av lower credit in my ND and i applied for educational course, pls what are ma chances of gaining admission
need reply pls
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by DoGood66: 9:05am On May 18, 2015
Hello guys, I finish my ND from federal poly ilaro, statistics (distinction) but problem is my jamb reg no admission status on jamb site shows I was given admission to study QS... My question is can I still go on with my DE registration...
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olayide99: 3:46pm On May 18, 2015
Haykay4mi:
sir i SUGGEST u try n go bk 2 ur skul admin. d issue wil b rectify dir n den u go bk 2 fill d form [dat is wat pple av bin doing]....nt only u sir, many pple av bin facing dat ugly situatn 4 dis yr de......
thank you, i ll do that
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by olayide99: 3:51pm On May 18, 2015
Good day house, pls dont let us drag a world or abusing other in this forum... pls let focus the topic of this forum for others to benefit... thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2015
Haykay4mi:
it is agboolaoluwatosin1@gmail or agnoolaoluwatosin1@gmail cos google return d msg bak 2mi box dat dat id could nt b found sir
Pls its Agboolaoluwatosin1@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2015
dammydimson:
pls i av lower credit in my ND and i applied for educational course, pls what are ma chances of gaining admission
need reply pls
Sinx Its "Education"
Pray And Read Hard 4 Ur Post Utme
Score 70+ 4 Safety Sake
And Don't Sit @ Home After Ur Post Utme
Seek Sure Connection Throu God
And Beware Of 419 Or Fake Admission

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2015
DoGood66:
Hello guys, I finish my ND from federal poly ilaro, statistics (distinction) but problem is my jamb reg no admission status on jamb site shows I was given admission to study QS... My question is can I still go on with my DE registration...
YES ...
Sinx Jamb has given u admission
Which means ur details are with jamb
I heard the code is 4000
But my skool collected 5000
All is well ... Proceed to ur reg
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2015
The JAMB Regularization procedures here are for candidates (prospective students, students or graduates) that keep getting a message that “No Admission Has Been Given Yet” each time they try to check your admission status on JAMB official website. If your status show that you have not been admitted and maybe you are/have or were admitted into a school, this article will help you on how to get your status rectified. Wondering why you have to regularize your admission with the matriculation board? Well the purpose of regularization is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission detail that tally with admission/registration record in the school that offered you admission. Without this also, you may not be mobilized for NYSC when the time comes. About two (2) things play role that result to no admission letter from JAMB, and of course don’t be tempted to blame the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board as the cause of this, they are not. It’s either you didn’t do so well in JAMB but performed well in post UTME that made your school admit you without JAMB’s consent, or your institution failed to regularize your admission at the right time. Enough of the blame, let’s get this fixed. Who Truly Need Regularization? 1. Any student, or graduate that found his/her admission status as “not yet admitted” on JAMB website. 2. 100 Level to final year students admitted through Pre Degree Programmes without admission information (sometimes registration number) with JAMB. 3. Students with double admission who decided to accept one of the schools not recognized by JAMB. 4. Those who gained admission through Direct Entry (ND, HND, NCE, IJMB, etc). Requirements for JAMB Regularization To pull through in this, you need to gather the following documents/information about yourself and your admission. Some of the important requirements include:- 1. Your Matriculation Number in the school admitted. 2. Full name (no abbreviations). 3. JAMB registration number (UTME, DE). 4. Pre Degree Reg No. (where applicable). 5. Your State of origin. 6. Local Government/Area (LGA. 7. Gender (whether male of female). 8. Date of birth (used in JAMB registration). 9. Course you are studying 10. Full address used in JAMB registration. 11. Year of admission When you have all these… Proceed to any JAMB state office nearest to you and submit your details. You will be required to pay (AT LEAST) N4,000. Note also that there is a procedure for doing this online through JAMB website but it’s a bit rigorous. Students Nigeria can help you with this if you need help.
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by Oluwatosint(m): 11:22pm On May 18, 2015
Re: 2015/2016 Unilorin Direct Entry Thread. by damilareoye: 11:49pm On May 18, 2015
Oluwatosint:

Sinx Its "Education"
Pray And Read Hard 4 Ur Post Utme
Score 70+ 4 Safety Sake
And Don't Sit @ Home After Ur Post Utme
Seek Sure Connection Throu God
And Beware Of 419 Or Fake Admission
Sorry. Bro, don't give false hope to people owk.... Unilorin doesn't accept lower credit for any course sir. He should just try and continue with HND.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.