Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,775 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event (43511 Views)

Tuface And Banky W Laugh Over Hilarious Meme Featuring Him, Kanu And Okocha / Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Photo:Patoranking Grabs Seyi Shay's Bum Bum At Lagos Countdown Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Akshow: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
Na skirt tubaba wear so?
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=wheredemdey post=29390861]

Bia ,what is so lovely and beautiful about this attire??this is obscene..especially annie's own
We are africans for goodness sake...why will a mother go out almost naked??..and you are here yapping anyhow..

Please use ur data wisely..dont come and be posting rubbish....its 2015. wink wink[/

CLAP and Clap to the Fly till it is buried with the casket.
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by ROZZAYY(f): 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Wateva makes dem happy o
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by seangy4konji: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
Love those boots.

Lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Dining table cloth
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Lailerh(f): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
duni04:
I swear tuface will soon get tired of this girl and start straffing around. She looks very unintelligent and its like she's still celebrating tuface picking her over the other girls undecided
chai.... See yabbing grin
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Ganger! is real////// Too much weed. Men now cover their legs while women expose theirs. give them more wraps!
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by mymadam(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Funniez:
All these peeps shaming African culture, Na wao

Maybe you have a point but.... unfortunately "there's no publicity like bad publicity in show-business". Hmmm. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ariel20:
I love this! smiley

I love Tuface too
U dey see him wife u still dey say u love tuface..na wao

Happy New Year
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by sammsimm(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
wheredemdey:

Bia ,what is so lovely and beautiful about this attire??this is obscene..especially annie's own
We are africans for goodness sake...why will a mother go out almost naked??..and you are here yapping anyhow..

Please use ur data wisely..dont come and be posting rubbish....its 2015. wink wink

No vex jare bro
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by ireneony(f): 3:02pm On Jan 01, 2015
seangy4konji:
Love those boots.

Lovely.
you mean the winter boots grin..........naija celeb with their yeye fashion sense
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
All in the name of fashion;anyways it's their life
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by trevolicious1: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
Bia! Wat is good about this. Pishure.
Upside down world we live in, smh.
Person husband carry skirt wey em wife suppose wear, wear am ontop him trouser, em wife dey naked they shine teeth ontop pose sef. Hmm oga ooo! Olurun saanu wa sa!. Tubaba I hail ooo. Tumama u sef I hail oo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Riri(f): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
See as 2baba wear trouser and skirt at the same time when him wife no wear any. Na selfishness oooooo shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by ndidibabe(f): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
wheredemdey:

Please use ur data wisely..dont come and be posting rubbish....its 2015. wink wink
Beef...
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Chizzy20(f): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
wheredemdey:

So far her husband isnt complainin, nah dier life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by nellaluv(f): 3:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
awwwww, cute
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by babino22: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
Talking about this lagos countdown thing, i was surprised why some people will choose to do cross-over to the new year in a place like that. At least i think it's best to commit how the year will be in the presence of the Lord. Talking about the performances at the event, why would i pay money to go and watch jimmy Jatt play music for me and the singers will just come and walk up and down on the stage and then go. I think it was yemi alade that really performed very well. They ought to have given her the award given to that patoranking sef.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by felifeli: 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
wheredemdey:

Wetin concern you for the matter? Na your mother ?? Abeg face front and mind your own business. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And you silly peeps what is this "We are Africans...bla..bla.." sh*t ? Go to many Nigerian villages and you will still find women wearing less clothes than this girl is wearing and nobody is insulting them . This education has made many people to become dull grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Lakayanah: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
They are birds of a feather thank God they are flocking together.
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by stayblack: 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2015
bitchhin ur own wife.insultin ur dame; makin ur dame lot cheap and dirty, thats maddness.u see that what money cant buy , How To behave...

1 Like

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by hensben(m): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
Anybody hating on this legend undecided
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Lakayanah: 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
TUFACE thinks we are in Scotland where men wear skirts. Crazy concept though.
It is not skirt they call what their men wear what they wear is called kilt.
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by joywendy(f): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
wheredemdey:

First of all -did anyone force you to open the thread?

Secondly- are they complaining? Why take panadol for someones headache?

Thirdly- so when our anscentors of old wore just wrapper barely covering their bodies they were not Africans abi? Na so civilization don close your brain

Lastly- follow your own advise, use your data wisely. Don't come here posting rubbish. This is 2015 wink

ObainojaZz why the mention. What did seun do to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by yoged(m): 3:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
If TECNO could ping before NOKIA...,who told u that
all your mates who started work before u would make it before
you?
If CIVIL DEFENSE could carry gun before ROAD SAFETY,..., who
told u its by how far?It's by how well joor!!
If GARRI could sell more than INDOMIE after all the adverts...,who
told u that u must dress indecently to attract men?
If Oga JONATHAN who doesn't have shoes before
but now wears three different shoes per hour...,Who told u that u
would continue being poor? hope dey jareee.
If 2Face could finally repent n married Annie...,Who
told u that your current boyfriend /girlfriend will not
marry you? Don't be distracted by the competitors.
If JUDAS could sell his boss JESUS..., who told you that your best
friend would not do more than that?...be careful.
If they could tie COW with rope upon its size,but must use chain to
hold dog,who is that person that says u
are worse than nothing? I know u are gonna make it,keep
believing
for every man is made and allowed to thrive for a purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by DopeAngel(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
cool
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Haywhymido(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
I actually check on dis thread because of 2baba,he never disappoints though nt God.1love
Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by Bleszin(f): 3:42pm On Jan 01, 2015
duni04:
I swear tuface will soon get tired of this girl and start straffing around. She looks very unintelligent and its like she's still celebrating tuface picking her over the other girls undecided
Tired?? Do u knw how long they ve been together,so y get tired now??
Guy its 2015,stop thinking negatively

2 Likes

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by edyjimmy55(f): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Na them sabi o.welcome to 2015l.

1 Like

Re: Photo:Checkout Tuface And Annie Idibia's Unusual Outfit To Lagos Countdown Event by adedayourt(m): 3:54pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ariel20:
I love this! smiley

I love Tuface too

Tuface loves u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Adeola Oluwabusayo Gentry, Stepdaughter's 20th Birthday / Fans To Regina Daniels: "You Are 16 And You Have A Boyfriend Already?" / Destiny Etiko Shows Her Killer Curves In New Beautiful Outlook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.