Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks (1354 Views)

Pls Can I Use This Laptop For Graphic / Please Help Me Create A Logo For My Blog / Animate Your Logo - Let Me Create A Logo Intro/outro For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks by kinghorseman: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Can sombody help me create a favicon(site logo) with letter P caligraphy text orange and blue colour. I will promote you on my blog if u wish. Thanks
Re: Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks by Tymax(m): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Re: Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks by Donald3d(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
kinghorseman:
Can sombody help me create a favicon(site logo) with letter P caligraphy test orange and blue colour. I will promote you on my blog if u wish. Thanks
i can do dat 4 u .do u mind posting a link 2 ur blog,i will also like my site to promoted on ur blog
Re: Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks by Lastdon02(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
kinghorseman:
Can sombody help me create a favicon(site logo) with letter P caligraphy test orange and blue colour. I will promote you on my blog if u wish. Thanks

just google P and view the image u get what u want

Re: Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks by kinghorseman: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2015
you sure that is not copyright infringement
Re: Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks by kinghorseman: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2015
Donald3d:
i can do dat 4 u .do u mind posting a link 2 ur blog,i will also like my site to promoted on ur blog

i will be glad, let call it a batter bargain. You 'll give me the the favicon, if i like it then i 'll promote you on my newborn blog for 2 month, thereafter, you may be the one that will do my header logo and banners.

Note:
¤I need real original work - not to copy and violate copyright law as the other guy suggest.
¤ I 'll love to promote you.
¤ the logo will be a complete downloadable or a link that will not pop and interfere.
¤My baby blog inthemaking is at (Pls admin) www.populardingo.com or www.populardingoweb..com, got it mapped to the domain so if its not available that mean blogger are yet to map it, it will be on latest by tomorrow morning. Its baby blog for now, yet am enthusiastic about it.

THANKS

ONCE THE DEAL IS SEALED, NO COUNTER OFFER
Re: Pls Can You Help Me Create Letter P Favicion. Thanks by Salmoneus(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
kinghorseman:
Can sombody help me create a favicon(site logo) with letter P caligraphy text orange and blue colour. I will promote you on my blog if u wish. Thanks

Why not put some money down and get a professional logo, there are tons of good designers here that could do the job, spywareczar comes to mind...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Painting *pics* / Where Can I Get Fabric/textile Screenprinting Ink And Emulsion In Ibadan? / Printing Tshirt Easily 3 Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.