Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) (17197 Views)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2008
"All he is doing is makin noise,that is what he has been doing for d most of his career. All I do is feel pity for him.

The guy is deperate n broke, he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album, that is y I am keepin quiet for now.Just wait n see,at the right time u will see what will happen.He has no car no shit. Dnt even look at me, d 9ice he is talkin about jst came in is bigger than he will ever be.

Yankee today, Jand tmorrow makin mad money,while d big mouth broke lyricist is in Lagos hustling.I don't hit a man when he is down. Instead of him to come n beg to be shown the way he is braggin.

Forget it,time will tell my brother.So for now Gongo yi n so,we are party riders, I am the Opomulero, he Baraje master and O n Bangin si won leti.
God bless. "

Is Rugged truly a Coward IS Mode 9 really Broke?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
u dont expect him to just reply like that undecided
he has to keep playing mind games till he drops his reply
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2008
i got this info thru HNIC DOC GEE Club Train website www.downtowninc.net

IF u read well, rugged said he wont be replying now but later,

WHen will that be man

I love the words from his mouth but I want him to put it into a Track for us just like DEath Blow so that we can finalise on who da best is grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by sunnykiss(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2008
Arhhh

why is ruggedman talking to mode 9 like dis, broke, na wa oooo, i mean both of dem should relate fine oooo, how does he know that mode does not have a car, dammm

well even Nas and Nelly talk together in naija at teh concert they both appreciate their works,
Nas -mode 9 , Nelly -ruggedman

lets assume, wel grin shocked
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2008
khanye:

"All he is doing is makin noise,that is what he has been doing for d most of his career. All I do is feel pity for him.

ahn ahn na wa o grin

khanye:

The guy is deperate n broke, he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album, that is y I am keepin quiet for now.Just wait n see,at the right time u will see what will happen.He has no car no shit.

true talk if u ask me cos the diss track is uncalled for

khanye:

Dnt even look at me, d 9ice he is talkin about jst came in is bigger than he will ever be.
Yankee today, Jand tmorrow makin mad money,while d big mouth broke lyricist is in Lagos hustling.I don't hit a man when he is down. Instead of him to come n beg to be shown the way he is braggin.

hmmmmmmmm mode9 go and learn the trade of making hits
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by mykali(m): 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2008
so he's finally replied. grin cool.

he should release the track soon jare.

beef is in tha air around herre. grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2008
Hope his track is stronger than Mode? undecided
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2008

Ehen!! Your match has come and now you say he's making noise. Feel pity for who? You kidding me?

The guy is deperate n broke, he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album, that is y I am keepin quiet for now.Just wait n see,at the right time u will see what will happen.

Desperate and broke ke? Na u dey feed am? If Eedris had replied the fool back then would you say he's desperate Mr. Rug-Jead man? I tell u say ur match don come!!!

He has no car no shit. Dnt even look at me, d 9ice he is talkin about jst came in is bigger than he will ever be.

No car no shit aint the issue man. You guys are not into car business but music business. This fool keeps confirming why he's  one. Does nice refer to himself as a rapper or a hiphop head? You and the rapper fool and you are the person in question. Leave nice out of it. and come to think of it, NICE IS BIGGER DAN U TOO!!!!

"I know ur secrets but i wony hit below the belt!!!" - Death Blow by Mode 9

I know his secrets too but I v neva said it here on NL. RUGGEDMAN IS A MADD AS FRAUDSTER!!!! 419 ON A BIG SCALEEEEEE!!!! Unfortunatly, not everyone knows. Forget all that Yankee Today, Jand 2moro shit. One day one day, the truth wud be revealed. why u bragging about the little money that u think u got, dats not the isuue. aint even got much. ur albu aint sell

Forget it,time will tell my brother.So for now Gongo yi n so,we are party riders, I am the Opomulero, he Baraje master and O n Bangin si won leti.
God bless. "

Hear what a supposed jip hop head jas to say my pipu. This guy shud switch genre!!

Is Rugged truly a Coward

I'm a prove it mic wise, u got nothing to say!!!

He's a coward man, he is. He has nothing to say.

IS Mode 9 really Broke?

No he's not

and what he is? Who cares? Why is ruggedman trying to bastardize the thinking of up coming naija rappers. Is it a sin to live a simple life? Is it a must to wear fake blings? Is it a must for supposed rappers to be party riders? The issue of being broke is no issue at all!!!! its not.

Ruggedman can never be berra dan what he is presently in terms of music. All he's doing is moise making!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Beextra(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
'' I know his secrets too but I v never said it here on NL. [b]RUGGEDMAN IS A MADD AS FRAUDSTER!!!! 419 ON A BIG SCALEEEEEE!!!! [/b]Unfortunatly, not everyone knows. Forget all that Yankee Today, Jand 2moro shit. One day one day, the truth would be revealed. why u bragging about the little money that u think u got, that is not the isuue. aint even got much. ur albu aint sell ''

^^^ Una don dey carry this emi go another level o ^^^ . I Think there is more to this beef tho .
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by CGutta(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2008
Rugged is weak man. . . he cant respond coz he's bitch ass aint know how to hop on and diss Mode9! He scurrd. . . a pussy. . . he needs 2 step up and bite back! But nah. . . he gon come up with sum wack shit of xcuse to take da time to figure out how to come @ Mode9! What a pussy!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2008
Java me i dnt know of the fake blings o!
But rugged has jst one,and that one na eru!
So no even go there!

u say 9ice isnt a rapper so he shldnt be talkd about!
Is keffe a rapper?
Is ojb a rapper?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2008
When Rugged release his single. I belive you guys will support him. undecided
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by lalaboi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2008
khanye:

The guy is deperate n broke, he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album, that is y I am keepin quiet for now.Just wait n see,at the right time u will see what will happen.He has no car no shit. Dnt even look at me, d 9ice he is talkin about jst came in is bigger than he will ever be.

God bless. "

Is Rugged truly a Coward IS Mode 9 really Broke?

what a complete coward!

he need time to buy lyrics off someone!

trust me, the next thing rugged do will not be his. he willpay for it!

mode should come and beg>?

am seriously hating ruggedman now!! he dey run away from challenge!

that why mode is a SPARTAN

strong and bold, never afraid of challenges.

and its tru, only time will tell.

only time will tell, and nigerians will know what rap is all about!

and the focus will shift on the genuinely good rappers e.g mode.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kaypumpin2(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2008
No car no shit aint the issue man. You guys are not into car business but music business. This fool keeps confirming why he's  one. Does nice refer to himself as a rapper or a hiphop head? You and the rapper fool and you are the person in question. Leave nice out of it. and come to think of it, NICE IS BIGGER DAN U TOO!!!!

How you doin Java,i have copped the album too and well just typical Mode,on point hip hop wise.Though i feel e pluribus unum is a better album.Contradiction is one of my all time best,so is Turangiwa,Journey so far,SPECTACULAR and Fellow Nigerians.These present album so far,i can only feel my skin is black and Nine,maybe the rest will grow on me,just maybe,

Mode is a lyricist,everyone knows that even a deaf man knows that cool.Will i ever compare Rugged to him?Its like comparing Ludacris and Nas.But wait,didnt Ludacris feature on Nas' Made you look? It is my way of saying these 2 artistes can co-exist without this brouhaha.Rugged is good at what he does,so is Mode.

A point to note although is that Mode will not and can not end Rugged's career.Nigerian music history is replete with beefs in various genre of Music.From Ayinla epo Akara to Haruna Ishola,Barrister and Kollingthon,Shina Peters and Segun Adewale,the list is non exhaustive,and non has been able to terminate each other's career.Otherwise the beef thingy heightens sales of each party as every musician in Nigeria,however wack,has his or her own follower.

What will and can end Rugged's career and drop his rep so to say is the route he follows,and he has two options which i will quickly highlight here:

He can either follow's Biggie's route with life after death after the Hit em off diss.Biggie,rather than go all out for 2pac,did what we can refer to as subtle responses to 2pac's hyperventilation in various tracks of his rather than go for the kill.If he had done it and misfired,who knows,it may have been his musical obsequies.

The second option is what i term as the Jarule's option.When Fiddy came in2 the scene,he destroyed Ja's sand castle with his expletives/diss at Ja.What did Ja do?He released a whole album laced with tracks efforted to get back at Fiddy.Ja misfired,thus ending his own career.Maybe if hes gone ahead with his bubble gum cookie monster vibes,maybe it will still be uhuru.Just maybe, B. T. W Is Fifty not doing what Ja was accused of then right now?

So Rugged cld either keep quiet and continue is so called bubble gum jives or try to get hardcore and miss it all together.He is not and will never be Mode,he's only been himself with these songs he's been doing,the reason he claims he's being real grin,and really, he's real cool

I love this 2 artistes and i hope some Alaba marketer can capitalise on this tensed atmosphere to bring them to make a track,if it's wack,it WILL be a HIT because of this.

Just my 2 cents though

Oh,and to the embolded part of your post,even Mode claimed Maintain is richer than Rugged!Is Maintain a rapper or claimed to be a hip hop head?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
This story too much. Go streght to your point abeg.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kaypumpin2(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2008
ajayi1:

Only the deep calls to the deep son cool

Anyway,it's not meant for a shallow rudderless vermin like yourself.

I wonder when this internet jobbers will learn to post and stop making common sense uncommon embarassed
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Only the deep calls to the deep son cool

Anyway,it's not meant for a shallow rudderless vermin like yourself.

I wonder when this internet jobbers will learn to post and stop making common sense uncommon embarassed

kay u sef grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kaypumpin2(m): 12:18am On Dec 14, 2008
Imagine the cretinous vermin now.Is it a must he comments?
Anyway,whats good?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2008
am cool jare listening to HNIC on raypower
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Beextra(m): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2008
@ Kay , your analysis is onpoint . When i joined this forum i got the whole scenario confused myself - i.e got caught in the '' Rugmode Sauce '' controversy.But after a thorough observation of all these rappers,You will agree with me they still got room to improve.

Well,if you did ask me - its actually meant to be a healthy competition.But then a vivid observation of all the rappers in question you will find out they represent different unique styles of Rap i.e both the modern day rap and hardcore rap( which is more of poetry),which means the basis of comparism doesnt exist.

Sauce kid is quite good when it comes to fusing swag/slangs into rap ( modern day rap ).Rugged is cut in between the modern day rap and hardcore Rap,whilst Mode9 is definitly a lyricist major( Hardcore lyrical/poetic Junkie ).We cant isolate these attributes from these Rappers,or hence we left with a '' personality void ''.

We should all therefore be encouraging them to improve,and that will spark/ignite an inspiration to upcoming Nigerian Rappers - making Nigerian rappers 'Thick '.Dwelling solely on '' beefs'' or who comes out best should therefore be discouraged,that is ofcourse if we really do,want to see our Rap industry grow. Just my 2kobo .
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2008
@ kay_pumpin. Sorry, There is point in your story But you are the only MUMU we have in this house. What have i said to make you say rubbish to me.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kay29000(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2008
I feel u kay-pumping, the other guy is just shallow.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kaypumpin2(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
ajayi1:

ajayi1:

@ kay_pumpin. Sorry, There is point in your story But you are the only MUMU we have in this house. What have i said to make you say rubbish to me

kay29000:

I feel u kay-pumping, the other guy is just shallow.

And just to think you share the same name with such great as Ajayi Crowther.Only for you to be acting the first three letter, [b]Aja[/b]yi. embarassed
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by youngdee(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2008

The guy is desperate n broke, he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album, that is y I am keepin quiet for now.Just wait n see,at the right time u will see what will happen.He has no car no shit. Dnt even look at me, d 9ice he is talkin about jst came in is bigger than he will ever be.

God bless. "

Men these lines are damn enough for mode to kill himself, haha,

"The guy is desperate n broke, he is looking to beef with me to try to sell his album, that is y I am keepin quiet for now" This is very true, cos I bought the album)mode 9) all because of the beef stuff, I can never use my money to buy mode 9 album, now I have add to his penny, laugh.

RUGGED WILL KILL YA.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
kay_pumpin:

And just to think you share the same name with such great as Ajayi Crowther.Only for you to be acting the first three letter, . embarassed

I dont have your time. You are having serious problem go and see doctor. tongue
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by lalaboi(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2008
AJAYI

seriously! u too dey misyarn sometimes!

you should learn to be silent if u dnt have anytin to say!

i just dey tell u ni
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by jayblvd(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2008
Is ruggedman a coward? coward? coward? what a question.Now is a coward right?- do u really knw d reason y he diss Keke and D.I?Never been a coward then,even talkin to peeps who r d richest in d music line.And d HEHE,y u dey rap like mum--all of does guy he mentiond---isn't he in one track or d other of there album?
Edris d rule boy----KOLEYEWON,wat do u think that.check Rasque video DAPADA,his also there.I think u guys should go back to ur dictionary & check d meanin of COWARD.He as not being a Coward,and i knw that definitely,his not gonna b.Y dont u jst fold ur hands and enjoy this flavor of rap.much love

Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2008
jay_blvd:

Is ruggedman a coward? coward? coward? what a question.Now is a coward right?- do u really knw d reason y he diss Keke and D.I?Never been a coward then,even talkin to peeps who r d richest in d music line.And d HEHE,y u dey rap like mum--all of does guy he mentiond---isn't he in one track or d other of there album?
Edris d rule boy----KOLEYEWON,what do u think that.check Rasque video DAPADA,his also there.I think u guys should go back to ur dictionary & check d meanin of COWARD.He as not being a Coward,and i knw that definitely,his not going to b.Y don't u jst fold ur hands and enjoy this flavor of rap.much love

hmmm dats true u know!!!!
he dissed keke and D1 on a track in his first album
now thats not the defination of a coward
he has guts and confidence
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by woodboi(m): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2008
@ all ruggedman hater
will you stop being fake like mode 9 and start looking things in the right way. for now ruggedman doesm't have the full attention to give to mode 9 because he has alot to do, see the guy talking about giving up is music career soon and planing on other area of life is that not a good thing. hip hop is tag with age ruggedman meet mode 9 in this industry and yet he blow up like a sold out cd. he face the biggest soldier in the industry (ehen,big bros,peace or war) and they bow for him at the end. ask GML he used is sound track till is show fade from the screen, so tell me what else do you want from this guy and who the hell is mode 9 by the way. let the guy start picking paper on the street i don't care.

listen to a milla you will hear where lil wayne said this is my race i guess that is why the guy is tougher then nigerian hair. poeple like mode 9 then wouldn't learn to accept what they have. and for those saying ruggedman is a coward here is it for you, when baby did ehen, where is mode 9? no where when in did peace or war where is mode 9? no where

e will never by seen or found anywhere

but let take a break? do you ever thought one day this two guys will climb stage together? have a think guys
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Bamsyle(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2008
@Kay-pumping
Word. Well spoken.

You better leave [i]Aja[/i]yi to his idleness. I saw the shittery in the guy long time ago. Pay him no mind.

The hip hop scene in Nigeria's still growing. Time would tell. . .
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by steve49ja(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2008
Na wa oh shocked
khanye good work there
bamsyle's siggy says it all . . . when its coming late  its coming great
ruggedy is only giving mode a chance to be rich thats why he is silent cos a reply will put an end to his sales

once again na wa oh all ya ruggedy haterz
just curious how many haterz do we still have? 1? 2?
lmao cheesy
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2008
lalaboi:

AJAYI

seriously!  u too dey misyarn sometimes!

you should learn to be silent if u dnt have anytin to say!

i just dey tell u ni

Why telling me? I told you i'd have noting to say? plsssssssss don't tell me any thing. You can try read the post from TOP again.

Bamsyle:

@Kay-pumping
Word. Well spoken.

You better leave [i]Aja[/i]yi to his idleness. I saw the shittery in the guy long time ago. Pay him no mind.

The hip hop scene in Nigeria's still growing. Time would tell. . .

You are talking JAZZ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Free Mp3 Sites? / The Official Radiopalmwine.com Thread / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.