Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Feeling Lonely? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Feeling Lonely? (7299 Views)

A Lonely Angel / Am Xo Lonely... I Need A Close Friend. / closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 01, 2015
You get to a stage in ur life when the people u normally celebrate with at a time like this are not just there anymore.ur sisters are married,ur brothers are clubbing,your friends are in school,ur girlfriends are out with their boyfriends,since u are not in a relationship or probably ur guy doesnt like going out or u just moved to the area so u gat no hood friends,so u re om with mom and dad doing absolutely nothing..that's the situation i'm in right now..is there anybody like me here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feeling Lonely? by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
vhicktoriea:
You get to a stage in ur life when the people u normally celebrate with at a time like this are not just there anymore.ur sisters are married,ur brothers are clubbing,your friends are in school,ur girlfriends are out with their boyfriends,since u are not in a relationship or probably ur guy doesnt like going out or u just moved to the area so u gat no hood friends,so u re om with mom and dad doing absolutely nothing..that's the situation i'm in right now..is there anybody like me here
same here sad
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Same here x2
Re: Feeling Lonely? by okabe(m): 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
Mtchew, bunch of lonely people...chai *smh*

Well, 4 d ladies, I can help u (Xtiana, Op wink ) buh 4 d guys, na only una waka come o

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
Trust guyz, 1ce d op ov dis kind ov thread is a gal... Guyz are always lonely.
Re: Feeling Lonely? by kennykg(m): 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
just so bored this days.... maybe we can form a bbm group ?
Re: Feeling Lonely? by computergenius(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2015
I want a lady for serious relationship. call or text facebook id to 08179681524.
Re: Feeling Lonely? by kennykg(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2015
computergenius:
I want a beautiful woman for a loving relationship that will lead to marriage within a year. I want a christian lady.

I prefer graduates. I want someone that has a job and is matured and independent and responsible who can take responsible decisions.

I like tall, fair, fat or thin ladies between 24 to 39 years old.

I am a simple easy going computer nerd who likes to play the piano. I am a graduate of computer science. I live in Abuja but also has a business in Lagos.

If you are interested call or text me on 08179681524.

Thanks.
wrong thread bros

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by Tompeters(m): 4:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Xiana:
Same here x2
eya... Sorry dear.... It's not easy
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Kash007(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Learn to mingle more. Have new adventures

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Lonely? by okabe(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2015
DeejayTafari:
Trust guyz, 1ce d op ov dis kind ov thread is a gal... Guyz are always lonely.
Lol, as in eh! Guys r not smiling

computergenius:
I want a beautiful woman for a loving relationship that will lead to marriage within a year. I want a christian lady.
I prefer graduates. I want someone that has a job and is matured and independent and responsible who can take responsible decisions.
I am a simple easy going computer nerd who likes to play the piano. I am a graduate of computer science. I live in Abuja but also has a business in Lagos.
Thanks.
Easy man, dis ain't shoprite *smh* cheesy
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Sunkyphil(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
u just spoke my mind
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Odunharry(m): 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2015
Xiana:
Same here x2
na wah o...how many acct u get?im sure u r the op
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
computergenius:
Thanks.

seriously here
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Odunharry:

na wah o...how many acct u get?im sure u r the op

I have like 15.some accounts are for good others for mischief....I c u watch movies alot.
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kash007:
Learn to mingle more. Have new adventures

that's just it. but with wu,me,myself and just I doesn't like chatting with Nlnd guys,some take it to the extreme. #no offence.
Adventures like?

@vhicktoriea check ur mail..
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Odunharry(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Xiana:

I have like 15.some accounts are for good others for mischief....I c u watch movies alot.
hardly watch movies...
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Same here, even when surrounded by people, deep down I feel so lonely.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by Kash007(m): 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=Xiana post=29478545]

that's just it. but with wu,me,myself and just I doesn't like chatting with Nlnd guys,some take it to the extreme. #no offence.
Adventures like?
Depends on what tickles your fancy. Where does ur interest lie?
Re: Feeling Lonely? by countsparrow: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2015
softysparky:

Hehehehehe

U NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAP!!!
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 05, 2015
countsparrow:

Hehehehehe

U NEED A BOYFRIEND ASAP!!!
Who told you I don't have one?

2 Likes

Re: Feeling Lonely? by countsparrow: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2015
softysparky:

Who told you I don't have one?

My Intuition... tongue

Even if u have one, he is very far away...

I know u don't have tho : D
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 05, 2015
countsparrow:

My Intuition... tongue

fine girl like that won't av one,even if she said she doesn't av one ,I'll still not believe her unless she just ended her relationship with the guy,but seriously sometimes even when u re in a relationship you still feel the need of having a friend that u just talk, play and go out with,with no strings attached, and with no need to say I love u u miss me tinx..

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2015
softysparky:

that happens when u av unsettled issues in ur mind, so if they re not solved everyoda tinx becomes boring...
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Xiana:

that happens when u av unsettled issues in ur mind, so if they re not solved everyoda tinx becomes boring...
Then I think I have to find and solve the damn issue.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2015
Xiana:

fine girl like that won't av one,even if she said she doesn't av one ,I'll still not believe her unless she just ended her relationship with the guy,but seriously sometimes even when u re in a relationship you still feel the need of having a friend that u just talk, play and go out with,with no strings attached, and with no need to say I love u u miss me tinx..
Mehnnnn, you really understand what's going on with me. This is exactly what I need but unfortunately the real friends are so far away.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2015
countsparrow:

My Intuition... tongue

Sparrow, your intuition is wrong this time.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by countsparrow: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2015
Xiana:

When it comes to men, there is nothing like just being friends... Why can't u gals just see dis...

As for her having a BF cos she is so damn fine tongue, well my observation is dat men tend to ignore fine gals cos we always believe they have a BF which isn't always thru...
Re: Feeling Lonely? by countsparrow: 10:09am On Jan 05, 2015
softysparky:

Sparrow, your intuition is wrong this time.

It neva is, remember der is a difference between a part-time BF, and a Full-time one...

Full time: hoping to marry

Part-time: chilling with till u get a better offer...
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2015
countsparrow:

It neva is, remember der is a difference between a part-time BF, and a Full-time one...

Full time: hoping to marry

Part-time: chilling with till u get a better offer...
Lmao.. I don't know what you are talking about cheesy

1 Like

Re: Feeling Lonely? by countsparrow: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2015
softysparky:

Lmao.. I don't know what you are talking about cheesy

Ahhhhh!!!
U see my intuition never fails me...
Re: Feeling Lonely? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2015
countsparrow:

Ahhhhh!!!
U see my intuition never fails me...
Satan get behind me grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Beautiful Girls In Nigeria / / Are You In Need Of Text Mate, Post Your Numbers Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.