Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (46862 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / PHOTOS: Jonathan Leaves Nigeria For Zambia / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by xwolverine: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
I guess mama peace is going through prayers and fasting for the new year and upcoming elections.
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by XwhY(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ameeeeennn
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Atigba: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
No10:
Where is mama peace na?
She is in the village
Otuoke
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
I'm sure, as he usually does whenever he enters any church, he talked about politics.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
garlicrey:
Bleep Jonathan

Bleep you too.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by donphilopus: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
JECBOSS:

What about our Youth Corpers who were killed in 2011? The ugly incident was triggered by Buhari's loss at the polls. One of many cases!

This' what I just wanted you to say. You forgot the Oil Subsidy Protest and the immigration scam exercise? Who was responsible for those killings?!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by pring: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
Only in Nigeria where q president prays and forget to act.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 01, 2015
BenGlobal1:
He really needs d dunamis fire for 2015....I hope him d pray in tongues sha
grin grin
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by baybeeboi: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2015
Who can make it without the maker?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Akpan107(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
May the Lord answer Your Prayers... Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Funjosh(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
When is he going to Kerubu

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Newkidoo(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
2015 will be glorious..

God bless Nigeria..

Sai buhari..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Samunique(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year nairalenders!!!!

Happy new year our able president!!!!

May all ur enemies lick the dust of ur feet this year.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Akpan107(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan's New Year Message
We love you mr.President.
The Lord is ur strength.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by lifehacker: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Big O
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by cannonnier(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2015
Jesus of otuoke grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by DopeAngel(m): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
i respect this Man called GEJ alot. I guess at that same time he was praying with his family in his country, some other president's were dining in another man's country... He had so many beautiful places he would have gone to cross over to the new year but he chose to cross over in his own country. This is practical humility! GEJtill2019...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by temzybabe(f): 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

This' what I just wanted you to say. You forgot the Oil Subsidy Protest and the immigration scam exercise? Who was responsible for those killings?!
you brought your stupidity to 2015?.. they dont even know you exist.. so cus of the immigration exercise, what happened to the corpers was right?.. may God have mercy on you.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by watchindelta(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
dat guy short oh. u sure say nah him son? look like short man smh
Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
DAT orgaassm

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Akpan107(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
blemon44:
This 2015: God will give you power and strength to over come all
your evemies and to conquere all the troubles facing our dear nation
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by donphilopus: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
temzybabe:
you brought your stupidity to 2015?.. they dont even know you exist.. so cus of the immigration exercise, what happened to the corpers was right?.. may God have mercy on you.

Please when next you're quoting me, try behave ladylike. Thanks!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by jumeekay: 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
No church attendance. Can take the place of competence. Jona is a generous man but not competent to be Nigerias president. He should be voted out massively. We stop been bias on the parth of religion or ethnicity. It will do us good. CHANGE!!!! Now is the time. A New Dawn is here. Enoughof EMPTY promises.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by temzybabe(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
donphilopus:

Please when next you're quoting me, try be ladylike. Thanks!
theres nothing like bn ladylike when talking abt death of innocent people. you are very wicked and heartless. its so sad.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by bynat(f): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
No10:
Where is mama peace na?
she went to worship at Cherubim nd Seraphim grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by mbulela: 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2015
God cannot be mocked neither can he be bribed. If you sow clulessness and ineptitude, you will reap failure.
It does not matter how many pentecostal pastors tell you otherwise and allow you to campaign from their pulpit. Those days of manipulation are gone.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Coolguy89(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
Jonaathan can go to hell,I don't care#SaiBuhari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by imodeen(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
GOD will give u d power 2 overcome ur foes

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by abbey621(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
temzybabe:

You are obviously the ignorant one here. He was comparing what happened to the corp members to the countless lives lost by the inability of the government to provide security and welfare for the people. If you all can be so daft as to blame Buhari for the senseless act of some aggrieved individuals and yet look away at GEJ's failures then I pity your souls!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by stayblack: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
dem wan use free food take collasp the smalli, make joe go to mountain and talk personally with God, we nor want again.nigerian nor be north korean, we know whatup.ram.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2015
abbey621:

You are obviously the ignorant one here. He was comparing what happened to the corp members to the countless lives lost by the inability of the government to provide security and welfare for the people. If you all can be so daft as to blame Buhari for the senseless act of some aggrieved individuals and yet look away at GEJ's failures then I pity your souls!

You have to wonder if those people are actually that stúpid, or if they have to try.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls / Atiku Abubakar Receives Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine In Dubai (Photos) / Kogi Gubernatorial Elections – Live Updates #KogiDecides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.