Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister (5621 Views)

Only Three Countries Left To Eradicate Polio Nigeria Among Them / Nigeria Marks World Polio Day With 2KM Walk In Abuja (photos) / WHO Declares Nigeria Polio-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Womanitarian(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2015
uken73:
Yet people say nothing is done in the health sector.
Bill Gates say Hi

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by merits(m): 9:07am On Jan 05, 2015
hahahaha by january i laugh in capital letter.
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2015
It can only get better from now,good one.
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by HopeAlive14(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2015
A very good news in a New Year.

Polio virus disease is destructive, often deforming it's patients.

Kudos to the FG of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2015
[size=82pt]LIES[/size]

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by AmunRaOlodumare: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2015
Well done Nigeria!
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Ahmeduana(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2015
Aitee1:
Good news on the way!
NIGERIA WAS THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD TO BE CERTIFIED FREE FROM EBOLA, NOW NIGERIA IS GOING TO BE FREE FROM POLIO! THANKS TO COMPETENT HEALTH MINISTERS UNDER GEJ

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by uken73(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Do I know you?
Womanitarian:
Bill Gates say Hi
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by femikay149(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2015
yorke1:
Good news. This shows that GEJ is working but some people have decided to be blinded to the reality on ground hence they result in spreading propaganda every now and then.

Nigeria frist, Nigeria always!
GEJ till Buhari go back to write his GCE!

For your info the man that should take the credit is bill gates he has pumped millions of dollars into nigeria to fight polio

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by franugo(m): 10:51am On Jan 05, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
Going by: the high level of illiteracy baring early treatment of polio.

: the low standard of public hospitals especially in northern states.

Did U guys really think this milestone is currently possible?

Ask Urself. Was there any newly introduced polio eradication program in Ur vicinity that can trigger an achievement like this?

This stunt is a fresh lie on monday morning & I'm surprised U guys are accepting the ZOBO with total belief.

Mehn, e go easy to sell ZOBO for these people oooo.

yo dt is an insult 2 zobo everywhere! U dey mind them Most nigerians are gullible by nature...besides the way d minister is saying it, as if they did anything, mtchewwww! Surely everyone here knows dt its my rose model bill gates dt is fighting polio n not govt Na everything we go use as propaganda 4 dis country sef?

2 Likes

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by yorke1: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2015
femikay149:

For your info the man that should take the credit is bill gates he has pumped millions of dollars into nigeria to fight polio

And GEj deemed it fit that the funds are channeled for the proper purpose it was meant for. Come on, give kudos to the President.

GEJ till Buhari go back to school

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Cityguy: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2015
Good news, just afraid this might be reversed by greedy, self serving, unpatriotic and partisan heath workers who just downtool at the drop of a hat. A relation took her child for vaccination this morning only to be told that the cadre of health workers resumed this morning only to declare strike, thereby denying all children brought the necessary vaccination. How long will this continue? People are on strike and are being paid salary from tax payers' money who they deny such services. Govt should enact laws that will make it difficult for health workers, doctors or no doctors going on strike anyhow and if, as in IF, they have to, it must be time limited at the end of which their salary stops!!!
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Womanitarian(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2015
uken73:
Do I know you?
And whats that suppose to mean?
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by d33types: 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2015
make nobody call fresh air again.credits is to bill gates foundation as well as Rotary international,not some corrupt government ministry.

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by d33types: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
yorke1:

And GEj deemed it fit that the funds are channeled for the proper purpose it was meant for. Come on, give kudos to the President.
satan dey warm your cane for hell..

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Adeiza4real(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
i pray ooooo smiley
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Adeiza4real(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
why do u say is a lie?
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2015
Disgusting, shameless people. You make me ASHAMED.

Bill Gates is the reason, you stúpid, stúpid people. The móron wasn't even aware of the drop in cases until Bill Gates tweeted about it. God curse you and your entire lineage. Shameless.
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by tartar9(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
good news,God bless bill gates and the rest that made it possible.them saTANiods are already giving the ozuologist credit smh.

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
yorke1:

GEJ till Buhari go back to school

Are you dumb? No serious philanthropist gives money to the Nigerian government! Go and get yourself educated. The Bill Gates Foundation has been working seriously in Nigeria for YEARS, with Bill Gates' own personal billions of dollars. Your moronic drunkard had nothing to do with. If you can come up with a single credible source that links GEJ to the presence and success of the Bill Gates Foundation in Nigeria, I will fly naked.

Olodo.
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by duni04(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
MissMeiya:
Disgusting, shameless people. You make me ASHAMED.

Bill Gates is the reason, you stúpid, stúpid people. The móron wasn't even aware of the drop in cases until Bill Gates tweeted about it. God curse you and your entire lineage. Shameless.
grin
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
With time some dum.b will say Gate is advertising his drugs
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:
NIGERIA POLIO FREE. THIS JANUARY

That minister must be high on heroine or the likes.

There a hundred of kids in the north battling polio in the low standard hospitals available to the & one minister is claiming polio free Nigeria. Is this to impress Bill gates or the rest of the world? Cos I'm sure the minister is aware of the fact that Nigerians know he is lying.

The minister is hoping Bill Gates doesn't see him taking credit for his work. Just the way he tried to take credit for Ebola, after wasting how much money importing sanitizers and on the phony nanosilver snake oil that was a national embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
duni04:

grin

The man disgusts me. How shameless can one human being be? What does he actually do?
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2015
[quote
author=motherlode post=29399764]It's good news for Nigeria cheesy very soon
it would be announced that GEJ is the first incumbent president of
Nigeria to be defeated in the general elections come 2015 grin

#ChangeIsWhatWeNeed[/quote]its as impossible as it sounds honey!......GEJ till buari rewrites his waec...
Re: Polio: Nigeria To Be Certified Polio-free This January — Minister by motherlode: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
remember007:
its as impossible as it sounds honey!......GEJ till buari rewrites his waec...

and who told you Buhari doesn't have a certificate cuz i know that is what you are insinuating undecided this is a plan to ridicule Buhari and i don't think INEC is as foolish as not remembering that Buhari contested for the same post in 2003, 2011 with the same certificate!
Dear, continue sleeping on that bed cuz i am sure you would have a nice dream! cool
SECTIONS MOST ACTIVE IN :- politics. shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate To Establish Commission For Mental Health / Deadly Virus Insect. / Sure Ways To Get Rid Of That Yellow Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.