Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help (18640 Views)

Goodnews For Airtel Users Who Are Eligible For 1gig #100 Weekend Data / Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
Ever since etisalat stop their payg I no fit download movies again .. Pls can someone help me wit the mtn bis working on android. sad ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

1 Like

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
call their customer care

1 Like

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Hotdiamond(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
SARCASM99:
call their customer care
SERIOUSELY. YOUR HANDLE SAYS IT ALL.

5 Likes

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by dhsfbi(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
SARCASM99:
call their customer care
Don't you know it is a tweak that makes any Bis works on Android, calling cc will stop it. Anyways visit this link http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/12/how-to-use-glo-bis-on-android-device.html to use glo bis on android and here http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/12/mtn-bis-blazing-unlimitedly-with-simple.html to use mtn bis on android
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by odeku457(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Well @op....dont waste your time. ... even if it works.... its not unlimited any more... you will be lucky if you get 1.5GB out of it.

Happy new year to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by dhsfbi(m): 12:27am On Jan 02, 2015
odeku457:
Well @op....dont waste your time. ... even if it works.... its not unlimited any more... you will be lucky if you get 1.5GB out of it.

Happy new year to you.
you are wrong, I have downloaded more than 4gb of movie in the past 16hrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 2:33am On Jan 02, 2015
Op are you this dumb?? Creating a thread about the tweak on NL... So you want em
to block this tweak too abi??
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 2:34am On Jan 02, 2015
dhsfbi:
Don't you know it is a tweak that makes any Bis works on Android, calling cc will stop it. Anyways visit this link http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/12/how-to-use-glo-bis-on-android-device.html to use glo bis on android and here http://www.rasaqtech.com/2014/12/mtn-bis-blazing-unlimitedly-with-simple.html to use mtn bis on android
U my friend are one dumb murrafucker
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by dhsfbi(m): 6:14am On Jan 02, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
U my friend are one dumb murrafucker
I am sorry bro, I really am.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 6:24am On Jan 02, 2015
dhsfbi:
I am sorry bro, I really am.
Modify your post, and the op should do the same
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by odeku457(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2015
dhsfbi:

With MTN Bis?

And did this download happen on pc or android sir!
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by bablononi(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2015
Why una wan spoil market nah
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2015
dhsfbi:
teach us now .. How?

1 Like

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Daintilicious(f): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2015
Step by Step: How to install OpenVPN and use MTN BIS on your Android.
[How To Transfer Movies From Android To Ipad ( Ios ) Easily Without Itunes] Click Here
1. Download and install OpenVPN from Playstore.
2. Download the Config files here and extract the folder to the root of your phone. You can use X-plorer for this.
3. Load N100 and subscribe for the daily BIS plan. To subscribe, send “BBCDAY” to “21600”.
4. Open the OpenVPN app and select the “Option” button, then select “Import”.
5. On the “Import” option, select “Import profile from SD card” and navigate to where you extracted the Config folder to.
6. On the Config folder, choose any of the file you wish (No. 9 and 7 works flawlessly for me) and import.
7. Back on the OpenVPN app, you will see the profile you just selected, click “Connect” just below it and wait for the button to turn green.
8. Once the icon turn green and you see the key icon on your notification tab, viola, you are connected.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bMdQtLvjTlA/VKZk8xObS7I/AAAAAAAAAJk/uptaIh_ChA4/s1600/OpenVPNBIS3_2B.png[/img]
9. Enjoy your downloads.

More pics at www.daintilicious.com

3 Likes

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Chyjoey(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2015
All ds guys wey dy form say dem dy kip tweakz secret..lemme tell yhu mtn alredy knws..nd d fact dt dy avnt blokd it yet means dy avnt been able to..#period..ah wnder hw yhu guys fink dy re ignorant of ur data usage asif dy dnt knw ur fone model.. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by femi4: 9:41am On Jan 02, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
Ever since etisalat stop their payg I no fit download movies again .. Pls can someone help me wit the mtn bis working on android. sad ..
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
https://www.nairaland.com/1982568/mtn-bis-working-unlimited-pcs
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by AdorableJosh(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Fam, the pay g wey etisalat cancel just be like dream to me. i cri evritiem
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by olempe(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
AdorableJosh:
Fam, the pay g wey etisalat cancel just be like dream to me. i cri evritiem
Me too bros
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by AdorableJosh(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
olempe:
Me too bros
sad
olempe:
Me too bros
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by hulkhiharitoz(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Chyjoey:
All ds guys wey dy form say dem dy kip tweakz secret..lemme tell yhu mtn alredy knws..nd d fact dt dy avnt blokd it yet means dy avnt been able to..#period..ah wnder hw yhu guys fink dy re ignorant of ur data usage asif dy dnt knw ur fone model.. undecided undecided
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by hulkhiharitoz(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
[How To Transfer Movies From Android To Ipad ( Ios ) Easily Without Itunes] Click Here
2. Download the Config files here and extract the folder to the root of your phone. You can use X-plorer for this.
3. Load N100 and subscribe for the daily BIS plan. To subscribe, send “BBCDAY” to “21600”.
5. On the “Import” option, select “Import profile from SD card” and navigate to where you extracted the Config folder to.
6. On the Config folder, choose any of the file you wish (No. 9 and 7 works flawlessly for me) and import.
7. Back on the OpenVPN app, you will see the profile you just selected, click “Connect” just below it and wait for the button to turn green.
8. Once the icon turn green and you see the key icon on your notification tab, viola, you are connected.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-bMdQtLvjTlA/VKZk8xObS7I/AAAAAAAAAJk/uptaIh_ChA4/s1600/OpenVPNBIS3_2B.png[/img]
9. Enjoy your downloads.

does your phone needs to be rooted?
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
9. Enjoy your downloads.

people dey sha... I just pray mtn doesn't block this soon
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by olempe(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
THEHEROINMEE:
people dey sha... I just pray mtn doesn't block this soon
Bros no vex, I hope so too.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

full settings
http://limitedsite.com/mobile-free-browsing-and-tips/mtn-bis-working-perfectly-with-android-simple-server/
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by happy662(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
use glo bis 1k for 3gb
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by yahaya1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
have you watch the movie you downloaded worth 4gig within 16 hours. this tweak fan are more interested in downloading than any other thing, are you using 1000 gig memory card? abeg make I pass
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/awh9dg87im62hqj/AADzxg5FRc0GvedzeuB-BRJ9a?dl=0

Every thing you need is in there, is still very much unlimited, I have downloaded up to 40gb this month alone!
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by jahstech: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
That's what am using to post now.
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by THEHEROINMEE: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2015
jahstech:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/awh9dg87im62hqj/AADzxg5FRc0GvedzeuB-BRJ9a?dl=0

Every thing you need is in there, is still very much unlimited, I have downloaded up to 40gb this month alone!
They don start again, must u brag... Nor be only 40gb na 1000gb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by CuteDude53(m): 8:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Eeyah...i see MTN blocking this tweak soon,But why una con open thread jst for this tweak?.This is what I've been rocking for months now.pls close this thread ASAP.Biko!!!
Re: Android Users : Who Knows How To Use Mtn Bis With An Android Phone? Pls Help by udemzyudex(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
Daintilicious:
9. Enjoy your downloads.

pls I don't understand what you mean by root of your phone pls elucidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Was Your First Phone? (Photo) / NCC Disqualifies Nigerians Below 18 From Getting SIM Cards / Getting The Best Out Of Your Low End Android Phone -simple tips without Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.