Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East (18337 Views)

10 Cities With The Best Road Infrastructure In Nigeria-opinion / 15 Cities With The Best Infrastructure In Nigeria. / Buhari Asked To Dump Jonathan’s PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by FastShipping: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2015
brutef0rce101:
Lolzzz. Just laughing.... Oga Jona the great Scammer ever liveth. Our Ibos brothers call us Amala, slaves, Awolowo people and many derogatory names cos of Jona. They call all Northerners terrorist, illiterates and other names, they call muslims Boko haram, terrorist and different names all because of Oga Jonathan cheesy

Meanwhile, Oga Jona keep running different scam on daily basis, he went to OAU to beg all Yoruba Obas, went to Benin(Oba of Benin), to the North to beg them and also to IBB but ignore our Ibo elders and King grin cheesy Also, FFK(Amala person) who once told everyone he lashed Bianca the Ibo queen is now the Media Director Of Jonathan's Campaign Team, while Ex-Governor and former Chairman of Ibo APGA- Pita Hoebi is just the Deputy Directors-General for north and south. See washing...... Lmaoooo.

You don kill me o! I just cracked my ribs o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Iykopee(m): 6:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Some idiots are even asking if there was anytin like rail system from PH-Enugu.. For ur information, the rail system from PH-Enugu is working fulltime. my cousin travelled to enugu by train of recent. Those unidentified APC touts claiming igbo group shud bury their heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Guidette(f): 6:43am On Jan 02, 2015
obyrich:
I don't think you are right on this. We are not more tribalistic than the rest tribes in Nigeria. GEJ is not an lgbo man. He will fail in Igbo land, especially, Abia State where he failed to perform.
Happy new year!! Been a while.

I think Igbo people are the most tribalistic because of the whole Biafra issue. It doesn't get worse than that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by huptin(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Ibos are plotting to betray Jonathan. They are getting ready, like they do every election season, to offer themselves to the highest bidder.

bloody pr.ost.titu.tes!!

What do you people want from Ibos really? They support Goodluck, you abuse them... they dont support him you still abuse them. What exactly do you want from them?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by LRNZH(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Not joining the viable alternative, the coalition of the masse- APC against the status quo, I feel is an undoing of the Igbo people at large. APGA and the the Ndi-Igbos are now taken for granted without any real political weight.

Forget GEJ's rhetorics and appearance of having Igbo names. The Second Nigeria Bridge, etc etc are political gimmicks. The contract was awarded when they started thinking bout 2015. Even at that they plan to heavily toll users for the next 25 years if ever completed.

When oil prices were high, they almost didn't do anything for any tribe or section of the country until elections got closer, missing a fret time window to perform. Now oil price is down. My of those electioneering projects will die after 2015

Deceit. Its not about the Igbo people alone. Once some big Igbo people get juicy contracts, Ohanaeze will keep quiet. Its the real masses that are complaining.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by obayaya(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2015
Guidette:
Ibo people are too tribalistic to actually see that the clueless one does and will never care about the east. He does not see them as his brothers even though they worship the ground he steps on. Where is the development he has brought to the East? No 2nd Niger bridge... Even the railway they are praising isn't in the East.
Please open your eyes and remove that block of wood on your eyes. If you can truly say your situation has improved since GEJ came to power, please vote for him. If otherwise, GMB has come to save all of us.
VOTE GMB IN 2015.

Igbos are tribalistic? Really?

A region that is bent on voting a man who isn't from their region, who hasn't done much for their region as you said. But are willing to vote him regardless because they see the good in him.

Can you say that about the Yorubas and North?

You really need to shut up sweetheart. GMB couldn't save your father in the 80s, How exactly is he gonna save you in 2015?

You are entitled to your opinions, but please leave Igbos out of it... Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by kuuljay(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2015
grin
tit:
Me too, i want to dump Jonathan except he pays my 2015 shop levy!
grin grin angrynne kedu maka afia cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by intergral(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2015
It is getting clear and we shall get there
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari for president

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by holatin(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2015
and their son on nairaland that has been paid 5000 are shouting Jonathan till 2019.

abeg vote against incompetence.

vote buhari for president

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 02, 2015
kenonze:
one voice?
I doubt .

my take is that the igbos should not vote anyone comes this general election. They should concentrate in electing governors, senators and reps members with good intent of developing the east.
they are not gonna get any meaningful thing from either GEJ or GMB even though GMB may effect a better atmosphere in Nig as a whole than GEJ.
my point may sound crazy and usuless but that's just the truth.

all these senseless politicians dey taya me sef.
igbos shouldnt be angry that GEJ has done nothing in their region.
here in ogbia bayelsa state ...GEJ own LGA has no light since february 2014. call anyone and ask, no access road, everyone here is struggling yet the first oil well in Nig is located in this Ogbia (Oloibiri)

No...they should vote. But make it clear that their vote comes with a price. Good development or else.

But your point about good governors, etc is very very good....and goes for the rest of the country.Abuja is not the alpha and the omega.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by omenka(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Please can someone tell me where TAN is?? Have they also jettisoned the project?? Has Ify Uba played a fast one on Jonathan?? How come the group suddenly grew cold after Capital Oil was handed back to Uba

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by popcykaylah(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan will lose this election hands down..I wonder those who are deceiving him that he will win.a clueless president of all time .

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Asam2(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by bot101(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
This people's extreme and foolish propaganda is making me laugh in hd. please come to enugu or nnewi and say SAI BUHARI. nobody wil beg you to regret ur statement, you go hear bashing!. and about the railway, the train passes close to my neigbourhood about 3 times every week(in enugu) and it started very early last year.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2015
This is just a smokescreen. Most ibos will still vote Jonathan even if he is much more useless than he is currently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by midolian(m): 7:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Good to know
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by omenka(m): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2015
kenonze:

if u must abuse someone, fine but dont abuse a tribe or region.
I know in reality u are a good man that shows respect for elders. many read whatever u post/ comments and rate u on that. u dont allow social network to turn u into something u are not ok. I would urge u to withdraw ur statement because its inflammatory!
MayorOfLagos, I think he is right. It is somewhat inappropriate if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Biggty(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2015
The Igbo are bunch of clueless people just like there adopted son jona. Are they not supporting there son again?
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Embosman: 7:52am On Jan 02, 2015
kokoA:
This people are so ungrateful! What else do they want from GEJ? He has adopted "Azikiwe" as his second name, he gave Ojukwu state burial, he made and igbo son, Peter Obi (Okute ndi'igbo) the deputy director (south) of his campaign team and he is christian.. Haba! The man has tried naw ahn ahn.. Igbos please vote for him o, he will do more.
I need four hefty men.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Kakpos: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2015
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU WHAT TO DIVIDE AND RULE MR PRESIDENT CARRY YOUR CROSS

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by goshen26: 7:56am On Jan 02, 2015
Don't worry, I will talk to him
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
kestolove95:
dix jona of a TIN don scam many people o...d. guy jst place us on olx dey scam us...we go scam u cum feb14

GEJ owns olx abi the highest share holder grin grin grin

Anything that have to do with GEJ na scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Larow(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Please my people! Don't do dat o abeg! Please let's keep enduring! We really don't care right 4rm tym about d suffering and neglect in d southeast cos we are used to it and as long as we av our man on d presidential seat! DIS IS OUR IDEOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!! Please don't let our enemies laugh at us o. We are igbos!!! GEJ is our man!
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Bifwoli: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2015
"And they planned against him" -Genesis 37:18

I'm not talking of Igbos,i'm just quoting the bible about Joseph's brothers

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Biggty:
The Igbo are bunch of clueless people just like there adopted son jona. Are they not supporting there son again?

their not there bro ..

And stop the tribalism okay ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Tchiman(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
kenonze:
one voice?
I doubt .

my take is that the igbos should not vote anyone comes this general election. They should concentrate in electing governors, senators and reps members with good intent of developing the east.
they are not gonna get any meaningful thing from either GEJ or GMB even though GMB may effect a better atmosphere in Nig as a whole than GEJ.
my point may sound crazy and usuless but that's just the truth.

all these senseless politicians dey taya me sef.
igbos shouldnt be angry that GEJ has done nothing in their region.
here in ogbia bayelsa state ...GEJ own LGA has no light since february 2014. call anyone and ask, no access road, everyone here is struggling yet the first oil well in Nig is located in this Ogbia (Oloibiri)

shocked shocked shocked you don't mean it??

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Marvin67: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
I'm getting tired and bored of this political game. It's now almost impossible to differentiate the truth from a lie.
How prominent is this group? This is the first time I'm even seeing a group like this. Anybody (maybe from the opposition) can just form one group with less than 20 people and then say he's speaking on behalf of a particular tribe.

I'm not igbo, but I visit the south east a lot and I can boldly tell you that no president has brought federal presence to the south east as much as GEJ. Word on the street in igboland is that they'd vote for GEJ. Take a survey of the igbos around you and you'd see that 80% of igbos are solidly behind GEJ.

I want this election to just come, so we can have some quietness in Nigeria again.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by hyfr(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
LRNZH:
How come they're posting train fares from Port Harcourt to Enugu if the refurbished trains didn't get to the South East?
undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
train just carried me yesterday at aba

1 Like

Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Guidette:
Ibo people are too tribalistic to actually see that the clueless one does and will never care about the east. He does not see them as his brothers even though they worship the ground he steps on. Where is the development he has brought to the East? No 2nd Niger bridge... Even the railway they are praising isn't in the East.
Please open your eyes and remove that block of wood on your eyes. If you can truly say your situation has improved since GEJ came to power, please vote for him. If otherwise, GMB has come to save all of us.
VOTE GMB IN 2015.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by tbaba1234: 7:59am On Jan 02, 2015
bushdoc9919:

No...they should vote. But make it clear that their vote comes with a price. Good development or else.

But your point about good governors, etc is very very good....and goes for the rest of the country.Abuja is not the alpha and the omega.

What price?? This will be Jonathan's second term. No one can touch him if he wins.
Re: Igbo Coalition Threatens To Dump Jonathan Over Poor Infrastructure In S/East by DIVINE78: 8:00am On Jan 02, 2015
The groups that form the coalition are broke. They want money.
Sai Buhari.
Sai Osinbajo.
Sai APC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbanjo And Ibikunle Amosun Visit Ogun State Today (Photos) / Amaechi Alleges Plot To Assassinate Peterside / Magu’s Lawyer Writes IGP To Release Him On Bail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.