Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State (14840 Views)

Afribaby Mother And Baby Expo 2015 In Gbagada Lagos (Photos) / Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Sadbrother(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
I thought i was on FP sum seconds ago... Any way welcum 2 d wicked world kid
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Korrection(m): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Some comments sha...I guess you must be in 3rd yr of your secondary education....welcome baby
dannydaniels:
the pikin no fyn abeg........na just say dem born am for 12:01am 1st january

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Buhari for president
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Harry4cas(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria, the country where Jesus threathens to kill you and your family members if you fail to forward a whatsapp message to 10 friends
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by saintTim(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2015
dannydaniels:

I wounder hw u look like!!
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Inkredible(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2015
Sadbrother:
I thought i was on FP sum seconds ago... Any way welcum 2 d wicked world kid
Me too......
Indeed this naira****d is wicked!

I no talk anything oo lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Bifwoli: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2015
holatin:
assuming I didn't use condom, I could Ve been lucky to be d father of the first baby.

Moral of the story- don't use condom

Having kids: the 1st 2 years you teach them to walk and talk.

:the next 16 years you'll have to keep yelling sit down and shut up.

Moral of the story- its a very tough /demanding job of contradictions
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by peteruuu(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2015
The baby and the health centre
got a cow, five bags of rice, clothing materials and a
token sum from the Anambra First Lady.

wait o,who go come carry these things go house?
Or na share dem go share the stuffs?
Including the cow,bags of rice n money?
Hehehe..i see thugs all over the hospital surrounding o
Plus i also see butchers with their cutlases,kerosene Ir petrol n then,

FIRE!!! grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by dannydaniels(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2015
Korrection:
Some comments sha...I guess you must be in 3rd yr of your secondary education....welcome baby
abeg how the matter take concern u....na u get d pikin...nlanders dey like carry matter wey no concern them for head..smh
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Maxwellbaba(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2015
adrelanine:
welcome to the land of Confused leaders.

thou its aiint your doing.!!
land of confuse leaders indeed lmao
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Decryptor(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
dannydaniels:

Thunder fire anybdy wey go quote me

Go and do the needful like the chicken in your profile pic! Hater!!...Yes...I quoted you and thunder never fire me.
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
Yes! That's my gallant first lady...Proudly Anambra!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See all the Good Works of Gov. Willie Obiano in Pictures as he transforms Anambra.

Gozi uwa n'ile na ibu Nwa Anambra

Like the official page of Anambra State on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anambra-State-Online/729514517126819

ANAMBRA A'DIGHO MMA!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Galadimabawa: 9:01am On Jan 02, 2015
I prase d died morethen d leaving
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Mayflowa(m): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2015
Adesam09:
Nice....
Guess the kid resemble him father.
The mother is fine na

U don't really know which child is fine or ugly at birth. They just keep changing. My baby had so much grown to be handsome.
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:11am On Jan 02, 2015
Hmmmm....Omo tuntun jojolo. Kabo

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by biafranqueen: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by biafranqueen: 9:24am On Jan 02, 2015
That is my first Lady kiss
Well done Madame stay on your husband to keep working for the empowerment of women and children.
It is your duty, and we the people will support you just take the lead, carry and go!

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by mankan2k7(m): 10:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Baby welcome to 9ja where sex is free and love is cost
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by charijee(f): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2015
Welcome cute baby......the first lady looks cute too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Bukast(m): 10:30am On Jan 02, 2015
digitalgeorgy:
these are babies born in th city.
how abt those babies born in an interior village??
anyway, baby!! welcome to 9ja!
and welcome to the world.
what do u want her to do.. jst appreciate her..hw wil she knw al d babies born by dat time in d interior villages
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by delishpot: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Awww, Sweet little darling. Chei, see innocence in its purest form.
God bless, guide and guard you little baby.
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by delishpot: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2015
Decryptor:

Go and do the needful like the chicken in your profile pic! Hater!!...Yes...I quoted you and thunder never fire me.

My brother, see new born baby don get enemy o. Anybody wey think say na only person wey you know/ offend fit be your enemy should rethink it o. Soneobe can just be ya enemy because they just hate the fact that your star wants to shine.
True true all man get enemy based on that guys comment. Lol I will screen save that his post.

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by XRAY21(m): 11:12am On Jan 02, 2015
holicalpha:
Aww so cute, welcome to this world pray it favors you.
This comment looks like it coming from a lady
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by XRAY21(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
dannydaniels:

Show use your bady picture. Mumu send your present picture if u fine reach obj I go dash you money let see what you give birth to

1 Like

Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by XRAY21(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2015
dannydaniels:

Show us your bady picture. Mumu send your present picture if u fine reach obj I go dash you money let see what you give birth to
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by wman(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2015
The lady handing over the baby to the first lady in the first pix is awesomely beautiful.
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wow, wat a nice gesture frm d first lady of my state....its reminds me of my own birth as well, way bk @ KD... My mama (God bless her sweet soul) got gift items frm d Gov's. Wifey cuz i was born on new yr too... New yr babes roccck!!!.#proudlyonesmiley.... By d way, welcome to d world lil one. May u be a blessing to ya family, frnds n to our country Naija as a whole. Amen
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by Decryptor(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
delishpot:

My brother, see new born baby don get enemy o. Anybody wey think say na only person wey you know/ offend fit be your enemy should rethink it o. Soneobe can just be ya enemy because they just hate the fact that your star wants to shine.
True true all man get enemy based on that guys comment. Lol I will screen save that his post.

Don't mind the monkey! An innocent baby who came into this world just barely a day ago is alrwady giving him sleepless night
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by simdam500(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
that lady carrying the baby, 1st pic.

ehn! she looks pretty
Re: Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State by estacyresource: 10:18am On May 22, 2015
APPLY!!! International Youth Initiative Program 2015 In Sweden

http://engage-youthprograms..com/2015/05/apply-international-youth-initiative.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Moves To Extend Maternity Leave To Six Months / My Ex Wants Me Back ! / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.