Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP (24993 Views)

Osinbajo: Can't We All Be Patient??? / Gej Cannot Win South West (personal Opinion) @barcanista / POLLS: ‘jonathan’ll Win South West’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Adeyinka123: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
This guy is dreaming. Oshibajo is my man. You better wake up before it's too late

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Freelancer007(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yes, bro, your post below has just hit the nail on the head. God bless you a million of ways this year. Jonathan will never win in S/west, except he adopts the crook method PDP is known for.

I am no party affiliate but a true Nigerian passionate for the success of the Nigerian project. I am for truth and justice to all irrespective of tribal, ethno-religious affiliations. Sincerely, Jonathan failed us as a country. There is no single one of his campaign promises that have been fulfilled till date. Let us try somebody else!

But to all those blinded by religious and ethnic sentiments, who blindly keep saying GEJ has performed, despite the dungeon he has plunged Nigeria into... May God rule your lives the way this man has ruled Nigeria in the last 6years.

DaBullIT:

Like seriously , please emphasize how Aregbe destroyed GEJ, Omisore , PDP last august , they went as far as deploying 40,000 security men , DSS , Mpolice , Nscdc , even touts wearing uniforms were used , 10,000 sniffer dogs , Osunstate was locked down for 3 days ,whereas no riots , no fights , no bombs , no explosions , they just wanted to intimidate residents

There's power in words and its good to have a good reputation , Aregbesola said they learnt of plans to intimidate and arrest APC members , he stressed that no one should be afraid , he said even if he AregbeSola gets arrested , citizens should go out enmass and vote for APC

And truly when these security outfits came , they massed up , They , under the order and support from GEJ arrested lots of prominent APC members , they tried to arrest / assassinate Adeleke of Ede , the one and Only , that was the last straw , 3-4 former state governors teamed up with Aregbe , just as 3-4 ex presidents now back GMB

They tried to rig, they almost succeeded in rigging in favor of Omisore , every suspect caught with live and sensitive voting materials and weapons across the state was PDP member , residents caught two people who confessed their mission and were taken to a headquarters in Osogbo I think , All news stations including coretv news , channels and ,Osun TV : OSBC ,NTA Osogbo , had broadcasted the pictures and confessions of these suspects , then order came from the top to release the suspects

Anyways , we know they will attempt to rig this coming election , and they are trying to intimidate us with Warships even though Nigerian Army still can't purchase weapons

Trying intimidate us with tompolo and agoati Dokubo and the mend and massob , threatning us with Biafra and blaming the north

This year We will disgrace Jonathan , and if his clans want war , that's what they'll get. Enough is enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Kororugged231: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
[s]
customized13:
political thuggery is a prominent exercise in southwest, they will prefer to involve themselves in this rather than voting.

NB: yorubas are not southwesterners, southwesterners are occupant of southwest geopolitical zone of Nigeria.

[/s]

You keep saying trash daily and trying to throw jabs at Yoruba by calling them touts since even the yeeboe boss and lord GEJ said same. I dont know the problem of you AGIP called yeeboes, trying to insult with style and claim innocent. If the Yorubas are tout, what are the yeeboes= AGIP

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by M17: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

Like seriously , please emphasize how Aregbe destroyed GEJ, Omisore , PDP last august , they went as far as deploying 40,000 security men , DSS , Mpolice , Nscdc , even touts wearing uniforms were used , 10,000 sniffer dogs , Osunstate was locked down for 3 days ,whereas no riots , no fights , no bombs , no explosions , they just wanted to intimidate residents

There's power in words and its good to have a good reputation , Aregbesola said they learnt of plans to intimidate and arrest APC members , he stressed that no one should be afraid , he said even if he AregbeSola gets arrested , citizens should go out enmass and vote for APC

And truly when these security outfits came , they massed up , They , under the order and support from GEJ arrested lots of prominent APC members , they tried to arrest / assassinate Adeleke of Ede , the one and Only , that was the last straw , 3-4 former state governors teamed up with Aregbe , just as 3-4 ex presidents now back GMB

They tried to rig, they almost succeeded in rigging in favor of Omisore , every suspect caught with live and sensitive voting materials and weapons across the state was PDP member , residents caught two people who confessed their mission and were taken to a headquarters in Osogbo I think , All news stations including coretv news , channels and ,Osun TV : OSBC ,NTA Osogbo , had broadcasted the pictures and confessions of these suspects , then order came from the top to release the suspects

Anyways , we know they will attempt to rig this coming election , and they are trying to intimidate us with Warships even though Nigerian Army still can't purchase weapons

Trying intimidate us with tompolo and agoati Dokubo and the mend and massob , threatning us with Biafra and blaming the north

This year We will disgrace Jonathan , and if his clans want war , that's what they'll get. Enough is enough

look at this empty boaster . unu no dey learn unu lesson . He felled 3 times , he is destined to lose again I bet you .Nairaland

popularity is baseless . una no dey learn ,una go weep again come feb.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by ogene007: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
Yorubas in Lagos are not more than 60% of the population with Igbos and other non-yoruba ethnic groups constituting about 40%. Amongst that 60% of yorubas in Lagos, more than 60% are christians. It is a tricky call for both APC and PDP as their are a lot of neutrals that can swing the votes in favor of any of the two parties.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Johnnyessence(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
lagosians will vote for APC Cos' they are complaining of Gej government no single project in Lagos during Gej era.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by DaBullIT(m): 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
M17:

look at this empty boaster . unu no dey learn unu lesson . He felled 3 times , he is destined to lose again I bet you .Nairaland

popularity is baseless . una no dey learn ,una go weep again come feb.

You are sooooo inferior you had to choose a performing UK intelligence outfit as your user name and I do not blame you , my answer to you is this
GMB has not failed , he has learnt 3 ways and 3 parties that can't get him to the post

Now he's with the right crew( APC ) and the time is right ( reasonable Nigerians want change ). I'll be sure to quote you to remind you to cry when GMB is declared the winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by M17: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

You are sooooo inferior you had to choose a performing UK intelligence outfit as your user name and I do not blame you , my answer to you is this
GMB has not failed , he has learnt 3 ways and 3 parties that can't get him to the post

Now he's with the right crew( APC ) and the time is right ( reasonable Nigerians want change ). I'll be sure to quote you to remind you to cry when GMB is declared the winner

unu no dey learn unu lesson cool cool keep whining maggot's .
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by dhidden: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Prof Yemi Osinbajo = ANOTHER MAN BITES THE DUST. What worries me as a Christian is that these man-made pastors (+ some called by God) keep bringing shame to God's name. What will make a pastor take this calculated step without first hearing from God. Lately, Pastor Bakare defended why he ran with Buhari. He sought the opinion of some people but did not hear from God. Bakare even said that CPC won but PDP rigged it. Haba pastor, in the Bible God saved LOT because of Abraham. Are you saying that God is not able to stop PDP from rigging if HE chose you and Buhari? I have always said it, Pastors must check their heart desires and their zeal to make sure they are aligned with God's because there is a thin line between the SPIRIT of GOD and the EVIL SPIRIT. An otherwise holy ghost filled pastor can be messed up by satan because the pastor is fallible, they fall sometime too and the devil seizes opportunity to sift them. Bakare must have thought I am a pastor and God can use me to save Nigeria if I go all out..... hehehe, without GOD's RHEMA WORD? God calls such move HARLOTRY, moving when God has not moved. Remember how GOD struck the man dead who tried to help the ARK of GOD from falling off. How do you, as mere man with less power, relegate your all powerful leader who sees, knows and understands all the tectics of fighting a war to the back and hope to win? Osinbajo, Nigeria is in a SPIRITUAL WARFARE, what is happening in and to Nigeria is not just ordinary. As a pastor, you should know this fact - NO CARNALITY.

Yet again, I know that I know that I know that I know that Osinbajo is on a failed Godless trip. God cannot be saying one thing here and Osinbajo saying another thing there, at least Osinbajo has not told us GOD told him to proceed. A correct pastor works with God's Rhema Word and is proud to proclaim it loud and clear without fear or favour.

This is the reason God is not happy with most pastors. The pride of position has completely made them forget how they were first called ... they simply heard it by themselves from GOD. Who has now deceived them that hearing from God is no longer required if you want to move to other things. How does that pastor hope to lead without God's day to day, one on one input? That one disobedience, hardens you and invites an evil spirit, severs relationship with God ... the pastor is on his own!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by DaBullIT(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
Taaaaalk. We are listening

Type we are reading it

Iwofa lenu ohun to Na welenu lo le fenu e so

APC. An jaye wa lo ooo

PDP spewing trash since 1998

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by honEmirate(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
akoraye:
Is this not Gani Olaoluwa that claimed he had his Higher National Diploma (HND) before Ordinary National Diploma (OND)? PDP una own don fini-sh!

Lol.......
I was sincerely gonna post that as history would never forget his celebration of ignorance, illiteracy and cluelessness!!!!!

Gani Olaoluwa has always being a disgrace to my beloved State (Ipinle OMOLUABI) since the time immemorial

Like GEJ like Olaoluwa

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
But stooge sambo a.k.a GBEWUDANI 'll win it for PDP abi? Cluelessness re-defined! #change2015 is inevitable!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

My friend be quiet and stop saying what you cannot defend. That's senseless from you

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by DaBullIT(m): 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
M17:

unu no dey learn unu lesson cool cool keep whining maggot's .

Eeeyah. Person wey do unu like so , he no go well o. Eeyah. Person Pikin people wicked gaan o
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Freelancer00(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Marvin67:

All these illustrations just for the Osun state elections?

PDP lost Osun state the very minute they announced Omisore as their candidate. I told whoever cared to listen then that Omisore was bound to lose.

You don't defeat an incumbent governor or party with a candidate who's not as popular as that candidate is in the state. PDP won Ekiti because they had a candidate who is a grassroot man (Fayose) running against a conservative Fayemi. PDP lost Edo in 2011 because they had a certain general (whose name I can't even remember) running against a vibrant Oshiomole. PDP has a chance in Lagos now because they have a grassroot man as their candidate, word on the street is rivers is that PDP would win because Wike is more rooted and vocal than Peterside.

I support militarizing a state provided it guarantees us peaceful elections and guarantees that no life would be lost. Edo, Ekiti and Osun were militarised. Out of those 3, PDP won just one. So please drop the idea that osun was militarized because PDP wanted to rig it. It's almost impossible to rig an election against a sitting governor because the governor controls the state's security apparatus.
How won't u support militarisation? When they're used to rig elections in PDPs favour.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by DaBullIT(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Exploit200:

My friend be quiet and stop saying what you cannot defend. That's senseless from you

You have just posts , no topics , you were registered October last year , by virtue of my rank and my age , I hereby order you to keep quiet and don't say anything until I ask for your opinion

And FYI that comment is the truth and you'll be surprised how ready we are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by calaway: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
only a heartless nigerian person be it Christian or Muslim,efik,egon,idoma, Igbo,michika,tiv,yoruba,egon, any tribe even Hausa will cast a vote for the[b] EVIL animal in crazed man skin[/b].

ENJOY THE SOUND OF WISDOM FROM THE GREAT ONE AGBAMI EDA. TIME 4.16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEMLFwBxrzI

the blood of every NIGERIAN matters!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by ayomidegambari(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
Trust me, osinbanjo go win 4 otueke
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by sheymoni(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
So far he wins all the redeemed parishes & camp in southwest who cares

Sai Buhari
Sai Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by blackjack21(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

Tompolo came out and deny buying any warship, yet you are trying to choke him with that same propaganda.

I see it is the APE sh.it mentaly that is leading you to think with your appendix.

We love and want GEJ, and he is here to stay till 019.

GEJ TILL 2019.

And. YES, stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
customized13:
PDP will surely win southwest, majority of the voters in southwest are not yorubas.

Said by an Igbo man. Make una chop Lagos if that will make u guys happy.
This guy is telling up indirectly that Igbos have Lagos or Lagos is no man's land as they always claim. This is like the story of a tenant fighting for boundary with a Land land in the neighboring compound.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Kingspin(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

Buy airtime and talk.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Atigba: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Sure
Even his church members will not vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by dhidden: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
DaBullIT:
Taaaaalk. We are listening

Type we are reading it

Iwofa lenu ohun to Na welenu lo le fenu e so

APC. An jaye wa lo ooo

PDP spewing trash since 1998

You are on APC's side ---- I am on God's side ----- the difference is clear; Flesh/carnal and Spirit are two different levels and so your comment cannot go higher than the above. You don't dabble into what is beyond you only those on that higher level will understand my comment, it is deeper than you can take on so I don't blame you if you call it "trash". You are in order for the low level you are presently in. May God take you higher one day, I pray. Much love too.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by eleko1: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2015
gringrin grin grincheesy grin grin grin
dcaliph:
GEJ is now everybody milking-cow, just say a poo in his favour, and your pocket would be filled.
true talk

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by dayo23(f): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Southwest too sure for APC pass north self! Hahahahahah......#teamChange2015

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by donphilopus: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
stebell:

My broda did I hear say the NE is for Buhari? Jus wait a little while it will be clearer to yu and the rest.

Has Buhari won in Kastina his home state b4? Go check that out.

GEJ all the way.

Don't just post what you don't know pls. A little research would have saved you. Buhari had 70.99% of the TotalVote Cast in Katsina in 2011. Besides, Katsina is not even a North-eastern State.

nigeriaelections.org/presidential.php

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by egbetokuns(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
Mayour11:

U funny, how can someone have HND before OND. It means the guy knows nothing at all. But, do you have the source of that news
My broda it's true everybody at osun know abt that news. He said it at olorubda LG secretarial where all the local Govt staff burst into laughter. Na real agbero man even dis interview u read abt him. I'm sure it's interview on yoruba nd was interprete for him. It's nt abt that we try to paint him it's real.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by iyobs7(f): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
PDP KEEP QUIET...

It is not Osinbanjo that will win but the goodwill of the opposition that the masses will determine will make them win...

Mstchewwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by DaBullIT(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
dhidden:

You are on APC's side ---- I am on God's side ----- the difference is clear; Flesh/carnal and Spirit are two different levels and so your comment cannot go higher than the above. You don't dabble into what is beyond you only those on that higher level will understand my comment, it is deeper than you can take on so I don't blame you if you call it "trash". You are in order for the low level you are presently in. May God take you higher one day, I pray. Much love too.

I'm also on God's side but I have a purpose / faction and that's APC , don't come and Godify this forum for us , we serve God and we want change , Israelites called unto God and God delivered them fro Pharaoh. Badluck Egbere Joe Satan is Nigeria's Pharaoh , we need him to back down ]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by Marvin67: 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Freelancer00:
How won't u support militarisation? When they're used to rig elections in PDPs favour.

Out of 3 militarized elections, PDP has won just one, and we didn't record any death or case as a result of electoral violence. Even the one PDP won was because their candidate was far more loved than the incumbent governor. Up till today, Ekiti people still insist that they have no regrets voting out Fayose.

Please tell me one case where PDP has rigged as a result of militarization of the state. If militarization would prevent violence, save lives, and still give us credible elections like we had in Ekiti, Edo and Osun, then only an enemy of peace would kick against it. I'm 100% in support of militarizing the states during elections.
Re: Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP by DaBullIT(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Kingspin:

Buy airtime and talk.

Non capisco dispiace. No head or tail no comprendo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo/ijaw Crisis : Ijaw Leaders Beg Buhari To Intervene!! / Aminu Achida Is Speaker In Pdp-Led Sokoto House Of Assembly / Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.