Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump (29424 Views)

Freda Francis Is Pregnant, Flaunts Her Baby Bump / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Photo/video Tiwa Savage Twerks On Stage With Huge Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Former Miss Ese Walters, who sparked a controversy with her scandal on COZA pastor Fatoyinbo, is obviously having a blast. She's now heavily pregnant with her first baby with hubby Benny Ark and is currently abroad for the holiday and delivery. See more pics after the cut. -

See more at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/01/photos-ese-walter-ark-proudly-flaunts.html

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by alabiyemmy(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Ok. Next.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Raiders: 9:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Don't know her. Anyway good luck to her

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by mesoade(m): 9:55am On Jan 02, 2015
Who is she? . . We don't know her here in morrocco

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2015
Who is she?
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by greaterlove(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2015
Great couple. Wishing her and Benny Ark all the best.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by DWJOBScom(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Cool

Am glad you found happiness and love

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by benkings(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Is that the robust reply

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by remsonik(f): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Wishing her a safe delivery

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by freezyprinzy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
hehe... Benny na badt guy ooo shap shap d guy don port
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Begonia(m): 12:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Nice. I wish them safe delivery smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
We're still expecting the pastor's "robust reply" ooo

Happy for you Ese!!! And I totally believed all that she said happened. A woman doesn't come out to the public to report such despite the guilt and blame and embarrassment. To actually say that she was actually having sexx with a well-known pastor.

People would rather blame her than blame both her and the pastor. Same reason they're blaming Pastor Oyakhilome's wife for the divorce.

And I know the kinda influence that some pastors can have on their workers. Main reason they'd reverence those pastors so much.

Happy for you and Benny Ark!!! cheesy

49 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by dahmie2013: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Na so dis babe don turn celeb! Na wa o!

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Medunah: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Iono her but wish her safe delivery
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by born2boink(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Hi Seun/Moderators/ Administration

With respect and not insult this time, I wish to know the reasons why my identification handle on nairaland was changed from born2fuck to born2boink
I felt deep in my heart that this is inappropriate to change the ID without my concept or agreement.
Nobody is above the law but nairaland law did not specify that such ID was void before or after registration, and the same ID has matured for more than 3 years.
I have been member of nairaland ranging from different ID till born2fuck for 7 years, I do not see any reason why someone who just come in thereafter my registration and have been given power to moderate or enter nairaland system could do anything he wishes to torment membership of this site, knowingly that some even go beyond penalising people who comply with the law for personal interest.

I want my ID reverse back to born2fuck immediately with apology, even if you want to re-change the ID, you may then contact me for negotiation and reason for change.
Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

89 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by camcor(m): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
how does this concern us?
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Jostico: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
ese walter.ni you give yourself that name undecided
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Medunah: 2:03pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

With respect and not insult this time, I wish to know the reasons why my identification handle on nairaland was changed from born2fuck to born2boink
I felt deep in my heart that this is inappropriate to change the ID without my concept or agreement.
Nobody is above the law but nairaland law did not specify that such ID was void before or after registration, and the same ID has matured for more than 3 years.
I have been member of nairaland ranging from different ID till born2fuck for 7 years, I do not see any reason why someone who just come in thereafter my registration and have been given power to moderate or enter nairaland system could do anything he wishes to torment membership of this site, knowingly that some even go beyond penalising people who comply with the law for personal interest.
Lol, born2boink, like a pig's nose boink! boink!! boink!!! grin eeya, i can feel ur pain

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Diznie(f): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
wishing her a safe delivery
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Precious91(m): 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Safe delivery
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by freshness2020: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
See overnight celeb!
..the 3rd Pix though!
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Jostico: 2:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

I want my ID reverse back to born2fuck immediately with apology, even if you want to re-change the ID, you may then contact me for negotiation and reason for change.
Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

o o nishe

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by ifoundmyperfect: 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
So shez now to be celebrated

1 Like

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by WIZGUY69(m): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
undecided we don't know her at all.
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Jostico: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

make i support you now or moderator
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Somebody married this girl?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
born2boink:

Yours faithful

Walata
Aka Dobodobo
Master of Ashawology
The Born2fuck

Boinking boinker boinkest

5 Likes

So after all the brouhaha...

However, Vote for change, vote for Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by Inkredible(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Preg NANCY
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by caslord(m): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Safe delivery
Re: Photos: Ese Walter Ark Proudly Flaunts Her Huge Baby Bump by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ok. NEXT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Replies Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother / Nse Ikpe Etim Celebrates 43rd Birthday, Prays"Lord Stop Me From Being Talkative"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.