Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Genotype - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genotype (1077 Views)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / I have never been so lucky in love, till genotype want to destroy it / Genotype Silently Killing Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genotype by Certifiedboss: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2015
We are in love but we are both AS. We know it won't work but we don't know how to stay apart. My dad just echoed it to me that it will never work. How can we stay away and still have an understanding
Re: Genotype by Ploy(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2015
Just say it the way it should be said. You didn't choose you father/mother but will choose the father/mother of your children. You better make the choice worthwhile.
Re: Genotype by Ploy(m): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Do the following:
1. stop se.x
2. stop kissing
3. avoid long calls
4. avoid sexy look/glance
5. stay with people (in company)
6. pray
7. get a councillor or a confidant
8. tell him/her to find another person
9. be supportive when s/he does 8
or
10. Marry him/her and dam the consequences.
Re: Genotype by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 02, 2015
U can still keep in touch wit each other but that will only be on a mutual ground of friendship which should best be knwn to u both..

Dnt think of taking d huge risk of "A MIRACLE WILL HAPPEN" cos its even clear to Miracle itself that "AS" cannot be equally happy with "AS".... @OP, pls listen to ur dad on dis one. angry cos if u really claim to love her, i"m sure u"ll want her happy. tongue

(1) (Reply)

She Got Married Without My Knowledge / 10 Ways To Stay Friends After Being Intimate / How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.