Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants (262436 Views)

Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by lilchris04: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Answers to Questions

1) It's most advisable to apply as a Consultant because you'll start from the rank of a Major. But if you're not in residency program yet apply as a medical officer and they can send you for residency after spending some years working
2)DSSC is not a course. It's a job. You go to NDA for training for 6 months before you're enlisted as a Soldier

3)Its possible it all depends. You can also be in military hospitals. At battle field you'll be at the rear and not front line. So relax you have a lesser chance of being a casualty. The military cherishes her doctors because if the doctor dies then more soldiers will die
4)The pay for a military doctor is more than a civilian doctor because they pay you as a Soldier first (the same amount they pay every soldier on your rank) and then add some incentives as a doctor(some people say the money is in dollars). In total the money exceeds a civilian doctor far far wella. NĂ¡ big money

5)DSSC AND SSC is supposed to be for a period of 10 years. But if you choose to remain and there is available space you can convert to DRC and work for the normal 35 years of service

6)Point of correction. A post-Nysc doctor is a Medical Officer and not an House - officer. Housemanship is done before service
Check my 1) answer for the answer to your 6) question

Thanks
Yours faithfully
GeneralFeezy

Wow! I'm beyond grateful indeed for this explicit insight into the NAF. This is very good. I look forward to working there someday if it works according to plan. God's willing of course. Thanks once more.

FTC sha.
cool
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by cozykozy: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2018
poundsmaker:
The final list of Nigerian army dssc & ssc has been released quite sometime but they will resume training on Monday, 5th January, 2015. So the new aspirant for the next Army dssc & Ssc 24, 2015 should meet here and share ideas, knowledge and experiences. Also to update ourselves on the release of new form for sales.
DSSC ARMY PAST QUESTION IS AVAILABLE@A CHEAPER RATE OF # 1,500.
...you can pay installmentally...once you get the past question you will balance up
watssap only: 08065936661
email: vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2018
cozykozy:

DSSC ARMY PAST QUESTION IS AVAILABLE@A CHEAPER RATE OF # 1,500.
...you can pay installmentally...once you get the past question you will balance up
watssap only: 08065936661
email: vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com

There is no past questions for army DSSC so please park well. Scam

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by cozykozy: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2018
MrSuama:

There is no past questions for army DSSC so please park well. Scam

seen is believing....you dont need to talk until you see it...owkay
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by MrSuama(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
Guy try your hands on something else, Army SSC and DSSC do not do exams before shortlisting for interview like Air force and Navy. So I need not see nothing.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
cozykozy:

seen is believing....you dont need to talk until you see it...owkay

Jobless being is what you are.
Go learn a trade other than this.
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Josephyeseni(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Beboy23:

Pls hw do I reduce my age cos my primary school certificate already have my age, likewise my WAEC result, hw should I prepare my affidavit

NB: I will be 31yrs by next year
how did you go about it?
Re: Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants by Josephyeseni(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
illmatic101:

I'm also planning to use contact lenses, it can't be dictated.
m guessing u outsmarted them

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Seplat Graduate Scheme 2018 / Updated-New Job Vacancies 2.0 '18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.